Texting with a russian woman

thebiglimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a continuation of my last post-
Met a russian woman, french kissing first date, very passionate interaction overall, then super lackster texting.
She has a busy career, yes, but its literally a phrase a two or a day and one of them always just being ‘im home, goodnight’.
Me being an american im just not used to this kind of sparse texting and i dont know what to read from this or how to respond.
I already asked her to meet this weekend but she has a business trip.
My try at small talk is only met with a word or two response from her.
Should i offer to call her, write more, keep cool, what?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
In Russia women control men, it's a post feminist society. They got game, they play the game, they are looking for rich guys or someone who they can get something from. So you are dealing with one of those. How to play a player? You can't. At this point, all she's doing is keeping you orbiting. Withdraw. If you going to be pursuing women, pursue feminine women. I don't see value in this particular girl, that's first. Second, I doubt she has a career.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Met a russian woman, french kissing first date, very passionate interaction overall, then super lackster texting.
She has a busy career, yes, but its literally a phrase a two or a day and one of them always just being ‘im home, goodnight’.
Me being an american im just not used to this kind of sparse texting and i dont know what to read from this or how to respond.
Could be that she has a boyfriend or husband. Or maybe she’s not much of a texter. Have you invited her on a second date yet?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror her. Sounds like your doing something right. These days i think texting is damaging. Ive learned to shut up with the phone thing. It will kill attraction in this modern world.
I find this to be true. Schedule dates and interact with her in real life.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about every Slavic women I ever encountered have been attractive, smart, charming, cunning and ruthless....

These women are sharp as a razor and they despise weakness from men whether it's mental, emotional, psychological, or physical weakness....

They respect men who have the courage to speak plainly about what they want: if you want a meeting or relationship, just ask her straight up, she'll respect you more that way. It would be better to call or leave a voicemail than text.

If you show any sign of emotional weakness she's gonna play you like a cat plays with a ball of yarn....

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's leading you along. She's trying to dominate you. That would be my guess.

Top Bottom