Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting me hours later

Dr.Jay

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have a question im just getting back in the game, i caught up with my hot 9 neighbor i got her number and she gave me a few signals of interest, but when we started texting she texted me back like hours later(like 6)...should i like make her wait n text her the next day lol?

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is good when kept at a minimum and used to setup the date. Don't have conversations via text, save that for the actual date. Harry Wilmington will take care of explaining the rest ;)

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this your first txt with her? It could either be an IOD or just that she didn't have her phone with her, impossible to tell. I'd respond in an hour. There is nothing that waiting 6 hours says that waiting one hour doesn't. If she keeps this shît up, next her.

Dr.Jay

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was like our 3rd text she texted me really eccentric when she sent me her first text

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what this means. It seems like you have way too much invested in this girl if you are analyzing something so small.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha_ash said:
Texting is good when kept at a minimum and used to setup the date. Don't have conversations via text, save that for the actual date. Harry Wilmington will take care of explaining the rest ;)
LoL, clearly I have a rep going now :crackup:

But yes, I agree with this all the way.

Dr.Jay

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i highly doubt that since i just started talking to her yesterday...friend

Dr.Jay

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe im just overthinking it....like i said im just getting back in the game

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if she's your neighbor, why text her in the first place? You could just keep the chats with her to when you're in person, and you can ask her out face to face. Dude, man, it's really that simple...

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
send her a text telling her how your sitting in your underwear watching her through binoculars. Also tell her you like the way her panties smell.

chocococonut

Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously it's the fact that her interest level in you is not at a point where she would respond right away or even too soon. wait longer than she did so it seems like you are just as busy as she is. otherwise, she will think you are way too available/interested and HER interest level will fall...which seems to be the case.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women keep their phones on them 24/7 365 every second

the waiting hours later **** is playing games be warned

women check their phone every min. every hour bro

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are overthinking it. Have you ever had a phone conversation with her? Have you ever talked to her in person after you got her number? Here you are analyzing two or three text messages

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough one. My advice is just to wait even longer than her before texting back but overall dont worry too much about it. There really is no consistency among girls when it comes to this. Some are fast, slow, actually busy, forget, hooking up with a guy, uninterested, playing games, etc. Its f-ing annoying but what do you expect from girls.

I've had girls who would have text convos with me that always went well but whenever i ended with a date ask they would come up with an excuse eventually i would give up. Texting is tricky cause a lot of girls use it as an ego boost or power trip.

ben489

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn it means nothing, stop over analyzing. Text her back the next day, make it short and interesting (read up on txt game). You have to build some sort of connection with a person before they're going to start prioritizing you (best done in person so lead towards a date). Remember, don't make yourself too available.

chick7

Reaction score
She's trying not to seem eager. Duh. She doesn't want you to think she's staring at her phone waiting for the next text.

Or, she doesn't like you like that so she actually lost track of time.

Or, you didn't say anything that advanced the conversation so she waited until she had something to say.

Or, she was busy.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Dr.Jay said:
it was like our 3rd text she texted me really eccentric when she sent me her first text
As Harry said, this is why you should never text.

1. Texting makes you vulnerable. You say something you think it world class witty and she shows it to the guy she is screwing and they are laughing at you.
2. The delay in responses of the texts makes you vulnerable. She shows 10 of her girlfriends your witty comment and they all laugh at you while coming up with a response to protect herself and her ego.
3. Texting can be used against you in so many ways, its in writing and can be used in court to show how emotional you are.

Texting should be used to set up appts. I know some guys here can get laid within 2 texts by some hot girl they just met, but unless you are trying to move things along and set up times, would stay away.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to much over thinking, many to much thought with all these "rules."

Just be INDIFFERENT. Act like its not a big deal, who cares how long she took? Maybe she is busy, maybe her phone died, maybe she is banging some other dude but who cares? Are you trying to marry her or just bang her?

The past month I have literally texted a ton of new girls, and when they don't respond, I let a week go by and I text them again. 90% of them responded and I acted like NOTHING was wrong, never even brought up about them not responding. I ended up banging two of them just last week.

I went through a major change recently with my attitude towards women. I use to be the type that would get mad, or go "huh ill show her for disrespecting me! I'll next her that will show her!"

What I have learned is when you show you care, and show things bother you, you lose. When you are Indifferent. You win. Remember "Who Cares?"