Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

texting back and forth all day

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not in a relationship only meet her twice...added her on facebook randomly cuz she was hot.

She keeps in touch with me and we have sent nearly a thousand back and forth messages via text/facebook....no joke.

She hasn't ljbf'd me...and keeps saying she wants to cuddle and how cuddling leads to sex and yadda yadda...and if we cuddled we know what would happen. She says I'm cute and attractive and all that.

But she is hardly ever free.....then again the only time she really had free time that I know of she used it to hangout with me for an hour or 2.

whats the deal with these situations?? Best to stop talking so much I'm assuming? I wanna bang her.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow these simple steps to fvck this chick:
1.Get her to meet up
2.Isolate
3.???
4.Profit!

Really dude, it sounds like your already on your way, she seems to want to sleep with you. So don't fvck this up.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
Follow these simple steps to fvck this chick:
1.Get her to meet up
2.Isolate
3.???
4.Profit!

Really dude, it sounds like your already on your way, she seems to want to sleep with you. So don't fvck this up.

If it were that easy for him to get her to meet up, I doubt he'd be posting about the situation.

Increase your value to her, by being distant. A lot of newbies think if they ignore a girl, she'll chase after him. What they always forget to do is create and build that attraction. How can a girl miss you when she doesn't know what you have to offer???

This girl is talking the talk..... now disappear for a couple of days or so and see what happens. When you do re-engage do not text/facebook as much, make sure to end the conversation first while its at a high point and suggest competition. Something like:

"gotta jet, going out tonight." Don't tell her where your going, she'll automatically think your going out to party, hang with another girl etc and then she will start to suddenly become more available.

If she really is attracted to you and NOT attention w-horing, the only reason she doesn't make time to come over and fuvk you is because she KNOWS she has you wrapped around her finger......

PS: If a girl TRULY wants to fuvk you, she will find a way to come bounce on your d-ick..

PIMP

Last edited:

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Haha played by an attention wh0re. Keep messaging her bro you just might get her! :crackup: