Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text to send to a girl I've already ****ed to set up a round 2

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ended up ****ing this girl through my social circle. She was drunk at the time, and was really aggressive towards me. End up ****ing her in a half dozen positions. Amazing ass.

Get her number a couple of days later and fire off a text saying I'm going out on the town and we should meet up. We meet up, hit up this club. Drinking insues, and we kiss (we didn't kiss much when we ****ed). Just a great night of dancing, fun, and make outs. I should mention she's one of the best looking girls in the place, so other guys were either giving me props or were wondering what's the deal between us (and then those guys gave me props when I said I've ****ed her). Good times.

We leave the club and are heading to a after-hours place. I'm feeling particularly good so I'd just randomly grab her while we're walking, pull her into a doorwall, throw her against the wall and bam, make out. Though she occasionally say "stop taking advantage of a drunk girl" after we'd kiss, most of the time I ignored and just kissed her again.

Towards the end of the night she started to reject my attempts at kissing her, I'm not sure why either. But yeah, we hit up the after-hours place, we're dancing. I keep getting guys either asking what our deal is or tell me that I need to hit that. I eventually leave because I'm getting tired, she stayed because she wanted to go home with a friend that was there (she couldn't have sex that night). When I last saw her she gave me a hug, kissed me on the cheek and said to call her.

Now I want to meet up with this chick again, but there's a couple of things first. One, she's not relationship material. I like her and all, I think she's fun, but she has too many red flags for that. Two, she's seeing multiple guys currently, including a guy I know.

So yeah, I'm thinking of firing off a text to her, but I'm kind of stumped at what to send.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Don't send her anything.

Let her send you a text first.

You sound like you're in love already for even mentioning it.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is I doubt she will contact me. I imagine she's got a lot of guys giving her attention, so I would probably not be on her mind if I left it up to her. I'm not "that guy" yet (the guy that has girls chasing him), if I don't pursue I end up masturbating. I guess it's always an option to just count it as me getting lucky and walking away.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Scion said:
Thing is I doubt she will contact me. I imagine she's got a lot of guys giving her attention, so I would probably not be on her mind if I left it up to her. I'm not "that guy" yet (the guy that has girls chasing him), if I don't pursue I end up masturbating. I guess it's always an option to just count it as me getting lucky and walking away.
Find other women. They can smell it when you have other girls as options. Chicks love competition. You have more girls. She'll be trying to get top priority. If you drop off the face of the earth. They will be wondering. It's only a matter of time.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Find other women. They can smell it when you have other girls as options. Chicks love competition. You have more girls. She'll be trying to get top priority. If you drop off the face of the earth. They will be wondering. It's only a matter of time.
Doesn't really answer my OP. U make it sound like I have no intention of pursuing other women. Not the case though. Although it usually takes me a while to find a girl, and currently I have to stop clubbing as much (financial situation). So I've never had more than one girl interested in me at once.

If anyone can actually answer my question that be great. Otherwise I'm just gonna stop talking to her for the time being (and I'll just let that guy I know **** her, he has actual game too).

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Scion said:
Doesn't really answer my OP. U make it sound like I have no intention of pursuing other women. Not the case though. Although it usually takes me a while to find a girl, and currently I have to stop clubbing as much (financial situation). So I've never had more than one girl interested in me at once.

If anyone can actually answer my question that be great. Otherwise I'm just gonna stop talking to her for the time being (and I'll just let that guy I know **** her, he has actual game too).

I answered it. Don't send her anything.

Yeah. Tell the guy you F'd her. That'll not only make you look like a clown but after her F's her they'll both laugh about it.

Don't tell her or him ****. It's about YOU.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I answered it. Don't send her anything.

Yeah. Tell the guy you F'd her. That'll not only make you look like a clown but after her F's her they'll both laugh about it.

Don't tell her or him ****. It's about YOU.
WTF is wrong with you?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Naughty Ninja is kind of right.

You went wrong when you started hanging out with her at a club, making out publicly, etc. Once I bang a girl, there's no point in taking her out for a night at the club. That's like bringing sand to the beach. You go to the club to find new chicks to grind up on. You don't bring a chick you've already banged and dance with her all night.

What do you say in this text? It doesn't matter. Either the girl wants to f**k or she doesn't. As long as you don't say some goofy sh*t, you'll be fine. I'd just go with a simple, "How was your weekend? Let's do drinks Tuesday." message. There's nothing to be stumped about.

She liked you enough to bang you. She liked you enough to see you again after you banged. Problem is, you accompanied her to a public place (a club) instead of a private place (your home, a quiet bar). So now you're all confused as to what's going on. Your goal is to isolate. Trying to isolate a chick in a crowded public place full of judgmental friends is too messy and annoying.

Scion said:
Hate to agree with Naughty Ninja again, but yeah....why exactly are you telling this guy that you banged her? Who does that help? It's not gonna end the guy's sexual attraction to her. It's not gonna stop the girl from having sex with whoever she wants. It just will make you seem like a weak person.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell the other guy- that's just asking for problems. Don't kiss and tell.

I wouldn't wait for her to text you, but I wouldn't text her too soon, either.
My gut feeling is that this was a one time thing, though--because SHE initiated it after drinking.

It's a weird thing, but when a female is the sexual aggressor, it's usually because she just out to have fun. If she senses that you're smitten with her, you'll scare her away. So, ABSOLUTELY NO DATES with this one. Just call her to hang and watch a movie or something-- don't put much effort into it.

AngloAlias

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Don't tell the other guy- that's just asking for problems. Don't kiss and tell.

I wouldn't wait for her to text you, but I wouldn't text her too soon, either.
My gut feeling is that this was a one time thing, though--because SHE initiated it after drinking.

It's a weird thing, but when a female is the sexual aggressor, it's usually because she just out to have fun. If she senses that you're smitten with her, you'll scare her away. So, ABSOLUTELY NO DATES with this one. Just call her to hang and watch a movie or something-- don't put much effort into it.
Pretty much agreed, but I don't think it's necessarily a one off..

I hooked up with this girl when we were both wasted and she absolutely initiated, was wondering if it was a one off but it has since turned into a regular thing. That first night we were making out in public probably a little too much, but since then it's been more like we'll go out together as friends, with mutual friends, and then go home together and fvck.. Just saying your situation could be similar.

Maybe don't try and kiss her in public so much, go for it at the end of the night? Focus on being a charismatic, good looking guy who she enjoys spending time with and then she'll be more disposed to go home with you?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
This is it:

"Bring movies. I have something for you."

Done.

Don't send anything else. You want to reward good behavior. You do this by making her mind go wild with mystery and anticipation.

If she doesn't reply or show up, you should have other options anyway. You're not going to marry this broad.