Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text question

pnutz

Reaction score
After a few texts:
her - "I know where you live"
me - "Haha. Is that a threat or a proposition"
her "T.H.R.E.A.T."
me - "yeah, yeah. slow down speed racer, you haven't bought me dinner yet".
her - "you know how to talk to women. Didn't know latinos had these abilities..."

Thoughts?

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly are you wanting to know? Looks like you're doing well keep it going. But I don't know what exactly your asking from that brief text exchange that you posted.

pnutz

Reaction score
Sorry, I just wanted some feedback. Basically, whether I did ok, and whether I should have responded or left it at that. I'm pretty sure that last text of hers was meant to be sarcastic, so should I have responded? After a while I thought maybe I should have said "Many things you don't know about me" or something, but I figure at this point it's probably too late.
I guess I've been on a bit of a drought and this is a very hot girl, so it might be I just need reassurance. Thanks shyguy.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you did more than OK.

you hold the frame, managed to impress her.

Time to amp-up.

Possible opener next time could be:

So how'bout that dinner you promised you'd buy me? Wanna do it tonight?

next text after she confirms could be

' only under the condition that we end up in the same bedroom afterwards '

just some suggestions, good exchange, keep it up brother.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally I wouldn't go there just yet.

I'd say more like..

"I know how to do more than talk, but you still owe me dinner before you find anything else out"

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I would have stayed with the joke and tried to build more tension/attraction from it. Like below:

her - "I know where you live"
me - "Haha. Is that a threat or a proposition"
her "T.H.R.E.A.T."
me - "Uh oh, I'd better go hire some bodyguards for protection, then!"

Often times, you'll get a reply like:
her - "You better! I'm very dangerous..."
Then follow up with something like:
me - "Oh really? So what would you do to me once you'd bypass the security guards and got close to me? :)"

Etc. etc. Blah, blah... Turn the conversation into sort of a sexual game. I always try to build up tension/attraction.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "I know where you live"

you: "bring the movies"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her - "you know how to talk to women. Didn't know latinos had these abilities..."

you: If you're lucky you'll learn more about my secret abilities.

Last edited:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you: "you don't know enough Latinos."

Fixed.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I know where you live"

You: "Did you just invite yourself over? Hm well I could do 8 on (insert two nights you're free for her to choose from) but no later than 8:01"

Cut right to it by reframing what she's saying. Build real tension in person.

Last edited:

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyguy nailed it. Exactly what id say. She's kinda putting her interest out there and instead of pouncing all over.that opportunity like an eager puppy, that response still qualifies her. Act like you've been there before, ala Barry Sanders.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Shyguy nailed it. Exactly what id say. She's kinda putting her interest out there and instead of pouncing all over.that opportunity like an eager puppy, that response still qualifies her. Act like you've been there before, ala Barry Sanders.
Disagree. She's flirting - keep it borderline sexual. The goal isn't to score a dinner and he already used that line once anyway.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The goal ain't to score a dinner? Says who? Lol I hear ya, I don't disagree with ya so much as favor my way over yours. To each their own. Cheers.

pnutz

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the input. Much appreciated. So since then, inks have escalated a bit, little banter back and forth, including this pearl:

Me (after she said she couldn't make it somewhere) - hey don't be pouty, you had your chance.
Her- (after a couple minutes) what are you doing tonight? Oh you're busy? Because I would have loved to have sex with you. You had your chance, don't be pouty.

It isn't much, but the fact that she mentions sex and us tells me we're going in the right direction. Now here's where things get tricky and I need your advice fellas:

In the end we agree to text one another last night after our previous engagements to meet up. She texts me at 1030 and I missed it. "how's it going?!" or something to the effect. I reply 40 minutes later: "not bad. How was the bday? Are you done" followed by "want to join?" (having wine with common friends". No reply.

We had talked about doing lunch today. Not a peep. Our exchanges have been over text or ghat. She's not connected, but an email from a friend about an upcoming trip suggest she and him have discussed something today. So, **** test of some sort?

Let me add that yesterday I have her the old "we should just move to the beach, I'll take tourists on boat rides and you can run the cafe" or some **** like that and she was all over it. She also commented how she likes to watch planes take off from he office next to he airport, and it hasn't gotten old. When I said that the fact that she hasn't gotten over that speaks well of her, she reacted with a "what the hell? Is that because you were worried I'm going to get tired of you quickly?" and I quickly replied "Nope. It's because you're still like a kid."
All in all I feel I'm in a good spot, which is why I'm thrown off by her silence.

So, sorry about the rant. I'm thinking I just need to back off, let her contact me and when she does just play it like oh hey! Didn't contact you for lunch because I was in a meeting. Thoughts?

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean this the wrong way but...you are overthinking way too much! You shouldn't be here, extensively explaining all these texts to us and asking our opinions.

Snap out of it, dude. I'm involved in LOTS of texting with my cluster b HB 9 lately and have to remind myself of the same thing constantly. So I know what it's like ;)

But do you analyze text convo's between you and your friends the same way? Of course not... The difference is that with your friends, you don't give a fvck about the outcome. With the chick, you do... WHICH IS BAD! So fight it, man...

It's not about "calculating" the right answers to say to her. It's about finding the right ATTITUDE (I am the prize and you're lucky to even BE in a text convo with me!) Once you have established the right attitude in your mind, the right answers will flow from you automatically.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her- (after a couple minutes) what are you doing tonight? Oh you're busy? Because I would have loved to have sex with you. You had your chance, don't be pouty.
Beta bait, don't take it.

Her: You had your chance, don't be pouty.

You: