Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text msg to girl - sexual

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I texted this girl this morning.. we've been on a few dates and they've been great... haven't made a move yet.

She's a tutor and a biochem major. She has alot of kids of which she tutors for cash and she does it often during the week.

I texted her "What times do you have available to tutor me today?"

she replied

"LOL :) Tutoring late tonight but ill fit you in this week! and what is the subject??? <;)>"

ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT I SHOULD WRITE BACK.

i want to keep it indirect but sexual

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes a biochem major, she might actually think its human anatomy i need tutoring it... plus i think its kinda corny to say just anatomy...no?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom01 said:
Hey, I texted this girl this morning.. we've been on a few dates and they've been great... haven't made a move yet.

I texted her "What times do you have available to tutor me today?"

"LOL :) Tutoring late tonight but ill fit you in this week! and what is the subject??? <;)>"

ANY SUGGESTIONS WHAT I SHOULD WRITE BACK.
Why haven't you made a move yet after 2 dates? What are you waiting for? You may be in dangerous friend zone terrority.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Points:
1) Biochem majors don't take human anatomy as a requirement.
2) I think she'll get the joke, even if it is corny.

Or you could flip the script on her and say you don't understand the phosphorylation mechanisms of DPG2,3 in the rate determining step of glycolysis and the subsequent fermentation of lactic acid from a pyruvate substrate.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Why haven't you made a move yet after 2 dates? What are you waiting for? You may be in dangerous friend zone terrority.
Exactly my thoughts as i was reading this, once you fall into this bottomless pit of the friend zone their is little you can do to claw your way out.
You have to understand the perception of the girl as to what is going on, you say that three dates have went amazing, to her it may seem like you are building a solid friendship despite and sexual connotations you may have( and when you are in the FZ those will just be regarded as jokes regardless of the situation).

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, im giving you little information, there is more too it. Im not in the friend zone..

any more suggestions?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THE FEAR OF FALLING IN LOVE!

Pathetic. You lost her.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man..

She practically opened her legs up for you via text.

Instead of having a major rock hard on inserted inside of her, you hand her a Valentine's day card.

philomentology!?!

What?! WHAT?!?!?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst part is- he came to this thread looking for a good response, got a great one and ignored it. Why even post this thread?

O. I know why... to show me and everyone else what fail looks like.

But hey, props to you for getting to a place where you had the opportunity for success.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
phileomatology is the science of making out or some ****... it was well received, I played it with her personality. If she didnt know what it was she could have googled that ****.

I got "lol u r naughty :)"

i was gonna put anatomy but that was way to lame.

even if it does fail (which most likely it wont), it was definitely a learning experience anyway.

I'll keep you guys posted