Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text mistake or is she over reacting?

Lukas1315

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So, met this girl at a party and we exchanged numbers. We went on two dates in consecutive weeks. She was really into me, I was into her and we had a really great time. We hooked up.

The day after our second date she sarted texting me saying she was at a very cool pub and was kind of hinting that I should come and see her. I already had plans that night with my friends and I was going to reply her that but before I even had the chance, she started to ask me to come with her on a weekend trip for a yoga retreat. She had told me about this trip on our date but I felt it was too soon for this kind of thing and I already had plans for the weekend. So I told her I couldn't make it that weekend but wished she had fun and we would talk when she got back. I was flirty and nice when replying, but denied the invitation. Then she went really cold on me, her reply was like "ok".

I felt that was weird but did not do anything afterwards. The next day she sent me a photo of the place she was saying that it had a very nice view. I engaged in the conversation, made a nice comment about the view and asked if she was enjoying it. She (kind of cold and on the following day) replied me that she was really enjoying it. I texted back saying that I was glad and that she should tell me how the trip went In person. Then I made a joke about something I was up to that day that had something to do with a conversation we had. She didn't replied at all. Now, ever since we met I got the feeling that she was into me and I never had to game her with texting. Just say hi and a couple message later ask her out.

Do you think I made some kind of mistake when I replied that I couldn't make it? Or it is her that is over reacting? I like her and wish we could keep on going out.

Thanks!

Lukas1315

Reaction score
She was treating me very nicely. No complaints about that. She didn't try to reschedule dates, wasn't late, no major testing (if any) as far as I could tell. Split bills during dates, was very open about her life. Althogh she is shy, we hooked up on the first date. We had a good time. So, she seemed very auhentic and I really like that. Didn't seem to be looking for validation so far.

Then after I declined her invitation she got cold. I guess that she might indeed have a hard time hearing no. I thought about it and I guess I might text her to ask her out and see what happens.

Glassguy

Reaction score
In the end, you really never know how many guys she is talking to, screwing, etc because you really dont know her that well yet. Because of that I think she is interested in a couple of guys and looking for something that will develop into a more serious scenario soon. More than likely you could have nailed her down if you were interested in that by going on the trip, but its completely ok that you didnt. But this one is looking for the first guy she is interested in to make himself available for an express lane relationship.

Play it cool, go ahead and ask her out and see how she responds. If she doesnt make it as simple as she did before, give her a little space and distance and see how she responds to that.

Lukas1315

Reaction score
In the end, you really never know how many guys she is talking to, screwing, etc because you really dont know her that well yet. Because of that I think she is interested in a couple of guys and looking for something that will develop into a more serious scenario soon. More than likely you could have nailed her down if you were interested in that by going on the trip, but its completely ok that you didnt. But this one is looking for the first guy she is interested in to make himself available for an express lane relationship.

Play it cool, go ahead and ask her out and see how she responds. If she doesnt make it as simple as she did before, give her a little space and distance and see how she responds to that.
Yeah I guess this could be true. I dont think I can already see the possibility of a serious thing yet. I mean, we only had few dates. But I don't discard it. I kind of wanted to go with her but I thought it was much too soon and I had plans with my friends. She seems cool but yeah, I agree that I don't know her yet.

I am going to text her exactly as I have been doing so far. I am much more relaxed about the whole thing know, thanks to you guys. If she does not respond the same way as before I will give her the space.

Thanks!

Last edited: