Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Message Her The "Wrong" Message

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of this last night and it worked GREAT!

I am interested in this girl and right below her on my cell contact list is another girl I am interested in. So I got an idea!

I sent the first girl a message that I was "supposed" to have sent to the second girl;)

I included her name so she knew it was a girl and made the message sound like it could have been friends/could have been more. At the end I wrote "I love you" in a foreign language.

Today when I ran into the first girl she was very curious as to who this girl was and wanted to know what the message ment. She wouldn't drop it and asked me later what the last line said. I told her it was french for I love you and that we had a thing awhile ago.

She responded with "Do you like her...you still do"

Then she kept kino'in me the rest of the night.

she never even questioned this as to being a game because her contact was right next to the other girls...honest mistake. :D

PERFECT! I thought this girl had interest in me now I know and I just bumped it up even more!

Give this a try!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've thought about this before but never tried it. awesome idea though!

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i have a suspicion girls have used this on me in the past.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty good. what did you put in the message?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what has this place come to

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to start putting fake female names in my phone. I might even have fake conversations with them. And then beat off to them.

Anything to raise interest level, right?

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
haters:rolleyes:

The noob comes up with something that worked great and all you can do is bash.

In life some people are just A$$holes... I think I found a few on here.

undesputable, i just asked her if she wanted to do something again and something else that was mysterious but would make no sense to you guys but it did to the girl I sent the message to. Then some french.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. This reminds me of a tip I saw on here maybe a year or two ago. It's where you'd call a girl, and have your finger on the "end" button, and if you get the voicemail, then say "Hey this is ____, I just wanted to tell you" and then hit end there. (no pause between the words and hitting the end button). It makes it seem like you just got cut off, and it'll spin her imagination, she'll be wondering what it is that you wanted to tell her, and chances are she'll return your call. It's a cheapshot I know, but hey whatever works I guess.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fender85
True. This reminds me of a tip I saw on here maybe a year or two ago. It's where you'd call a girl, and have your finger on the "end" button, and if you get the voicemail, then say "Hey this is ____, I just wanted to tell you" and then hit end there. (no pause between the words and hitting the end button). It makes it seem like you just got cut off, and it'll spin her imagination, she'll be wondering what it is that you wanted to tell her, and chances are she'll return your call. It's a cheapshot I know, but hey whatever works I guess.
Its not cheap...its a damn game. It hurts no one and is effective.

Cheap is making a girl think you really like her just to get her into bed and then never calling her back.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by ezilonman
haters:rolleyes:

The noob comes up with something that worked great and all you can do is bash.

In life some people are just A$$holes... I think I found a few on here.

undesputable, i just asked her if she wanted to do something again and something else that was mysterious but would make no sense to you guys but it did to the girl I sent the message to. Then some french.
Sorry to be a "hater" but real Men/DJ's don't engage in the types of games that are usually played by young, insecure LSE girls.

Seriously, think aboutit - sending a fake text message in an attempt to raise interest level.

Openly flirting with other women is one thing, but this is just childish.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed feelings here... does anyone else feel like this is that same type of "games" guys need to raise their confidence and self worth? What you are doing here is trying to show the girl that you have other options... but it is all fake so you are left with nothing when really think about it. There are better ways to go about it. (having other women as friends / meeting new women, flirting, being busy with others, you get the point).

I had an "awesome idea" back in the day too, get this ;)

Call a girl you just recently met, and intentionally say "Hey babe, miss me?"
She would go "wtf?"
And you reply "oh, sorry, i thought you were a different girl..honest mistake.. what's up?"

Wow, i am a genious! Time to write a book, how does "Triple times five your dating" sound?
:p

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fender85
Ok great so she calls back because of that, then asks 'so what was it you wanted to tell me?'

Err.. Well actually it was a trick to get you to call me.:rolleyes: Don't think so...

If you actually do have something to tell her and rather than leaving it in the message you do that, great, but if you don't I see it backfiring...

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex girlfriend used that on me..

aswell as a bunch of other little tricks..

i broke up with her a long time ago, and i should have seen the signs so much earlier.

INFACT, i posted about it at the time it happened.. -i was quite the AFC

i'll see if i can find the thread.

guys, i recomend against it.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide.... The girl who the message was "supposed" to go to was legit. Me and her had our thing back in the day and she still calls me every few months.

It worked out that both these girls are next to each other on my contact list.

I did not just create some random contact.

Openly flirting with other women is one thing
That one thing is called a game. If you can tell me that you have never flirted with other girls you had little interest in infront of "her" because you knew she would get the "message" then I guess you are a real man.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before during very desperate times and I can't help cringing when I think about it. If you have to play games like this, things aren't working!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I've done this before during very desperate times and I can't help cringing when I think about it. If you have to play games like this, things aren't working!
i completely agree. this is a thing i used to do until i was 15-yr-old... it's very desperate and anti-don juanish... don't mean to flame, but it really gets on my nerves to remember those ugly no-pùssy lame days...

p.s.: what's the girl that has to ask you the meaning of "je t'aime"?!