Reaction score
sent some txt messages back and forth
I said aww thats cute I made you angry

she said

"yes I am angry! never text me back unless you want to pay the phone bill"

:shrugs:

idunno a few txt messages ago she said I was hot lol

I hate playing phone games lol

should I go with my gut instinct and not text her?

she doesn't mean anything to me, but since its a phone I can't tell if she is trying to brush me off or trying to see if Im not willing to walk away

advice anyone?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harryg said:
sent some txt messages back and forth
I said aww thats cute I made you angry

she said

"yes I am angry! never text me back unless you want to pay the phone bill"

:shrugs:

idunno a few txt messages ago she said I was hot lol

I hate playing phone games lol

should I go with my gut instinct and not text her?

she doesn't mean anything to me, but since its a phone I can't tell if she is trying to brush me off or trying to see if Im not willing to walk away

advice anyone?
Be C&F about it.

"Wow, fiesty, nice, like it. Are you always like that? Or only with guys you're attracted to?"

harryg

Reaction score
well she said don't text back, if I text back, thats telegraphing interest

am I right?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harryg said:
well she said don't text back, if I text back, thats telegraphing interest

am I right?
uh not really. just telegraphs that you're amusing yourself with her.

there was a girl in college that i annoyed the hell out of... and i just kept on doing it because it was so amusing and her reactions to me were awesome (she was a b1tch from the start so i wasn't just picking on some poor girl). I sure as hell wasn't interested in her though.

harryg

Reaction score
hmm, well

I read the art of seduction, I found her personality type, I found out she likes innocent guys, so I acted innocent, she ate it up she threw her phone number at me, and initiated a date. I said something like can we go to the mall and get an icecream cone, and she was all over it.

so I just texted back

"can we still get an ice cream cone?"

lol, I know this isn't part of "the game", but like I said she doesn't matter to me

harryg

Reaction score
technology is annoying, because it puts a barrier between people, you can't see whats really going on, and the thing that annoys me the most is the fact they can block you just like that, or hang up, or not text back, where in a social situation if you just act like you are willing to walk away, they will stick to you.

idunno was that a rant?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
harryg said:
technology is annoying, because it puts a barrier between people, you can't see whats really going on, and the thing that annoys me the most is the fact they can block you just like that, or hang up, or not text back, where in a social situation if you just act like you are willing to walk away, they will stick to you.

idunno was that a rant?
Nah,

Technology can be annoying, and can be hard to work with, but they are also massive tools for meeting new women, if you do it right.

No one can deny that.