Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Help

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taking this great women out a few times and since our last date texting has slowed down. That is fine, and she's been sick.

Her last text last night said I've gotten migranes my whole life. Some thing trigger them but sometimes i get them. I can brealy function.

I haven't respond, but I would love to keep interest with this one. What should I do?

Glassguy

Reaction score
"I hope you feel better hun....let me know when you're feeling better and we will go grab a drink"

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me, I would text her and tell her I'm sorry she hasn't been feeling well etc. Then I would throw in a few texts of chit chat. After that I would try to set up the 3rd date. If you get anything else besides yes, then next her. Don't ask about the date in the first text or it makes you look needy/desperate.

Escalate hard on the date. If you don't bang her then next her. If a woman doesn't put out by the 3rd date, it's a auto next.

I meant to reply to your other thread before. I'm guessing you didn't like the replies you got, so you made this one in the mature section.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want a broken car that doesn't run half the time? Let someone else think he landed a prize and date/marry her.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times did you went on dates with her? The way you talk, you went on several and still aren't ****ing? It's a bit late....
I find it much easier to keep em interested using my ****(attention) than texts.......

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"I hope you feel better hun....let me know when you're feeling better and we will go grab a drink"
I get them as well and a night at the Playboy Mansion would be out of the question.

Follow the above advice and wait for her to get back to you.

If she doesn't, figure out why you didn't game here correctly and move on.