Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been texting this girl about the date tomorrow. Going for lunch at 12:30, but I've been sending long texts, making her feel like she knows me. She's cute as hell. I'm still out of her league but no biggie, we'll see where things go.

Also been drinking with my sister tonight, so don't trust the things I say. Here are some text excerpts, I have decent text game so maybe you'll get something out of it.

Her: hey it's megan :) (first ever text off her! woo!)
Me: Hi! Im picking the restaurant, but where do you live, so I know what area?
Conversation continued. Talking about the party we met at. I ended and said good night.

Her: sorry I fell asleep.. but good morning :)
Me: Sorry my phones been off! Way to text me good morning at 1230. Having a good day?
Her: it's cool :) 12:30 was morning! haha. it's been goood. what about you?
Me: Um its been good... Working on my hobbies, and who doesnt like a productive day, i guess
Her: productive is good! what kind of hobbies?
Me: I collect stamps (she at least knows that I rap too)
Me: Also locks of hair from famous people
Her: That's cool! Whos hair do you have?
Me: Hahaha oh i dunno. A few dozen people. Already saved a spot for you between jessica alba and megan fox. Its alphabetical, now all you gotta do is get famous (her last name starts with c)

We played around after that. I have plenty of hobbies to talk about, so I figured I'd joke rather than brag.

Post some of your text game! Let's get some discussion going!
And don't be afraid to text your girls, get to know them!

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres a conversation i had with a female named lindsay (not in full)
Me: hey i may have to take care of some things later but if that doesnt happen u wanna chill?
Her: yea sure, what things tho?
Me: can't say
Her: U suck
Me: thats not how it works lol
Her: if u say so ;-)