Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Game Help (its actually working)

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
So got this girls number online who I like, my text game was non existent until I read up on some stuff on this forum and now it seems to be working for me, I'm just worried that I won't come across as congruent on the date I have set up for next week, I've maybe played my self as a I guy that I'm not.... Although I rather do enjoy playing him. Haha. Please advice...

First Text:

ME: Ok. I've added you as my 'go to' person for animal emergencies. Murse (she is a student vet btw)

HER: Alright, then with turn being fair play, ill have you for my go to person for people emergencies (im a nurse)

Next day I text her back.

ME: Whats this... A woman who plays fair haha. I'm in a jacuzzi with some aromatic candles listening to Mozart... Kidding. I'm working on a mission with a friend.

HER: Lol only sometimes. Wow, the jacuzzi actually sounds great, but I'm in ikea with one of my flatmates and friend. Mission? Sounds interesting.

ME: Top secret. It involves a dog though, thats all I can say... Buy me a small gift from ikea and I'll buy you a drink next week lol.

HER: Lol sounds a bit odd this mission of yours. I'll see what I can find!

NEXT DAY

ME: What kind of mischief are you causing today?

HER: Lol not too much today I'm afraid. Just went running this morning, bit of shopping and making a meal for dinner. And what have you been up too... hopefully today didn't involve any mischief with animals?

ME: Who were you running from? Haha... Kidding. Thats great you can cook. I've been breaking my back today. P.S if there is any animal mischief you'll be the first to know.

HER: Ha! Yep love to cook and actually trying a new recipe today. What have u been doing?

ME: Moving medical supply's and equipment to another base. Heading home now, you're making me hungry... Please don't tease me with your delicious new recipe!

HER: Wow sounds ridiculous. Lol! Sorry about that :D so I was just informed by my flatmate we are going out to celebrate a friends birthday later. It should be interesting.

ME: It's ok... I'll forgive you. Maybe lol. Have fun at your friends birthday tonight... what do you drink? I'm in the mood for an ice cold glass of my favourite beverage.

HER: Aww thanks...maybe. I pretty much drink whatever. I like beer, ****tails usually something mixed instead of straight liquor. I can't drink jager. And what prey tell is ur favourite drink?

ME: Cow juice. Or if I'm on a night out I'll have a go between beer or mixers... I can handle ****tails too, as long as it's a testosterone infused mixed where I can keep my masculinity :p

HER: Aww no pink cosmos for you?

ME: Haha... Ur cute. I'd drink anything. Especially if your buying. Enjoy ur night princess sparkles

HER: Ur kind of a smartass! I like it :D and ill make sure to get you a very girly drink when we go for drinks

What do you guys think?

I didn't realise I was making myself out as this smartass guy she will be expecting, which isn't really me.... thoughts? Text game info working a charm though thx.

And what do I reply to her last message calling me a smartass? Just ignore it?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion no matter how good your text game is if a girl isn't interested she's not interested. Sad but true, I've wasted many hours going over this in my head.

Anyway good luck with this girl, don't over think it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
In my opinion no matter how good your text game is if a girl isn't interested she's not interested. Sad but true, I've wasted many hours going over this in my head.

Anyway good luck with this girl, don't over think it.
What Sam said.

Text game is like 10% of the puzzle. Your texts can be as cool and suave as you want...but it's all gonna come down to her actually liking you. Physical chemistry. Your "vibe". Whatever you wanna call it.

So on the PRO side, I like that you were sending her short, quick texts, and letting the conversation end. I hate seeing those guys who have 20-page text conversations with random online chicks.

On the CON side, I hate that you're texting her everyday (she's a stranger, not your girlfriend). You have a date set up? Then just roll with that. No need to be in contact every day.

I usually text with a purpose. Your whole "What mischief are you gettin into today?" conversation was just unnecessary. And I understand you're trying to build rapport...but damn, it's texting. Not to mention, you probably wrote her a bunch of times online before getting her number.

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, good comments thanks. Text with a purpose then? I will try...

I was trying to build more rapport as we didn't really e-mail that much before I mentioned swapping numbers.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NO "Text-Game"... Either a girl is interested or not! You may Woo a chick through words but, the end result is through your actions.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where's the part where you make a date with her or did I miss it?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you've got her on the hook, now you've got to organise a date!

If you're acting like someone you naturally are not via texts, it'll be hard to maintain the facade.
But just pick up on what seems to push her buttons. She likes that you're a smart arse, so that's a start. Keep things light and funny but don't try too hard. Pick your moments to be funny and think, think, think before you open your mouth.
It took me years to come out of my shell with women. The best advice I received was act like I don't give a fvck, tease her and don't apologise if she claims to be offended by anything you say. But don't overdo the teasing.

But first you have to meet up with her!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Iceberg said:
What Sam said.

Text game is like 10% of the puzzle. Your texts can be as cool and suave as you want...but it's all gonna come down to her actually liking you. Physical chemistry. Your "vibe". Whatever you wanna call it.

So on the PRO side, I like that you were sending her short, quick texts, and letting the conversation end. I hate seeing those guys who have 20-page text conversations with random online chicks.

On the CON side, I hate that you're texting her everyday (she's a stranger, not your girlfriend). You have a date set up? Then just roll with that. No need to be in contact every day.

I usually text with a purpose. Your whole "What mischief are you gettin into today?" conversation was just unnecessary. And I understand you're trying to build rapport...but damn, it's texting. Not to mention, you probably wrote her a bunch of times online before getting her number.

Yupppppp, this right here. Only text with a purpose, aka wanting to hang out. Make a date for a week or couple days ahead and dont text her until the day before or day of to confirm.

In my opinion the less you text the better. For me i simply have no time to look at my phone during the day anymore and I find girls texting me back. Plus if your trying to NC a girl it makes it easier because your not constantly on your phone. Just for reference.

Reaction score
everyone has basically hit things on the nail. stop the txtn games and set up a meet ASAP. also u seem really into this. just becareful and realistic. you met this chik online. make a consideration for the possibility of her not even showing up to the date.

enough txty txty and set up a date. there will be plenty of time for "how heys ur day?" texts once u wax that ass and you two start dating.

with that said, go get 'em, tiger!!