Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Game for the 2010s

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Ignoring the first sentence, which seems to suggest that you aren't even interested in her:

If she is texting YOU, you should respond. Your goal is to get the girl chasing YOU, and, by initiating contact, this girl is doing just that.

If a girl clearly has high interest, ignoring her will send the wrong message. The tricky thing is that girls will often pretend to be more interested than they are in order to test your neediness. Trust your gut, and when it doubt, slow things down.
cool, thx.

i just sent her a message (1 day late) :)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Bottom line Being aloof with texting seems to be working. I don't advocate playing games or following a rule book, but it seems the OPs advice is working well. More to come...
One instance isn't enough to determine the validity of a hypothesis, but chalk me up where I managed to not **** up...at the very least...

Kept the texting to a minimum, had to cancel some 'dates' due to being busy, but eventually got to sex with the girl. I took the advice of not texting after our first time hanging out, and it turned out she asked the next day ' when do I get to see you again'. Also of importance is that I let her initiate most instances, and I didn't immediately reply.

Again, tough to say if these little tricks helped at all or if she was really into me. Its fair to say that adopting a few ideas didn't hurt. If I had to summarize what worked for this instance:

- Being aloof making her come to you. This is in agreement with many tenants of this community.
- Making texting a means to set up an in person meeting. Nothing else. Creating attraction can only be done face to face.

Just wanted to follow up with a bit of real life here. Will report on other success by keeping true to some of these ideas posted here.

cheers.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad it's working for you.

Yes- a big part of it is how much she actually likes you. The advice in this thread is simply how to avoid f**king it up by coming across as needy.

I think in this era of constant communication, girls have become more finely attuned to implicit displays of neediness in males. Whereas ten years ago it was an AFC move to tell a girl that you really like her, today it's an AFC move to text a girl an inside joke the day after a first date, or to add her on facebook after hooking up with her. There is much less room for error.

Even when you text a girl to hang out and she can't because of a legitimate reason, your value drops ever so slightly. The more often this happens, the worse ("negative momentum," if you will)--even though you haven't done anything wrong. To address this, don't respond to any cancellation texts that don't include a counteroffer. In fact, don't respond to any texts that begin with the word "Sorry."

The good news, however, is that if a girl has high interest in you, her schedule will revolve around YOUR availability. A girl that can't meet up because she takes a yoga class on Tuesday nights is a girl with low interest.