Text from the EX

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
earlkeese said:
She then says that "About 3 weeks ago my computer accidentally sent him an email with a picture of the 2 of us"
This is a lie !!

None of us can tell you conclusively what's going on between the two of them behind your back, but she's obviously playing games with him and there are likely still feelings involved. The fact that she's so obviously lieing makes her completely untrustable. I've seen situations very similar to this unfold where the girl is playing both the ex and the new boyfriend.

DON'T GET ATTACHED unless you enjoy being hurt. For all you know, she's still banging him, or will bang him in the near future. She's also not emotionally available to start a fresh, clean relationship with another man. You are her rebound so prepare to be treated as such. Don't take this one seriously and enjoy it while it lasts (if you even want to subject yourself to the drama).

earlkeese

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gut instinct is to run. It's a flat out lie, there is no logical explanation for it.

Reaction score
earlkeese said:
I realized I didn't give you guys 100% of the story. She said her outlook crashed and the email sent when the exchange server came back up, which still can't happen. Even if, wouldn't that guy reply to the email rather than text 3 weeks later? The assumption being there was no contact between them for 3 weeks. It's insane.

Current Status: She is calling and texting me constantly. Her last text was "you ok?". Actually pretending she doesn't know why I won't respond. Epic.

Dude if she wasn't interested in hearing from X she would block him or delete the message he sent. She would not engage him. She wants to be in contact with him. She may not want to go back to him, but she does not want to totally let go of him. Dumping for a vasectomy is interesting. It means that if he wasn't shooting blanks they would still be together. Think about that.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
earlkeese said:
Current Status: She is calling and texting me constantly. Her last text was "you ok?". Actually pretending she doesn't know why I won't respond. Epic.
Tell her that your computer accidentally sent a picture of your penis to all of your female contacts on facebook and you're busy fending off offers.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Tell her that your computer accidentally sent a picture of your penis to all of your female contacts on facebook and you're busy fending off offers.
:crackup:

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've had stuff stuck in my outbox for 2 months, but shut down the pc before sending and receiving. Not impossible.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
earlkeese said:
I happened to glance at her cell phone and it was a text from her ex boyfriend (the guy she was dating before me). She first hits me with "I can't control what people do". She then says that "About 3 weeks ago my computer accidentally sent him an email with a picture of the 2 of us".
Yeah computers randomly just send out pictures of a girl with her ex. Has to be the worst excuse I have ever heard. If you get a lame excuse like that you should know something is up. Here is your red flag. This girl is a liar. She lied to you about the reason he texted her and the picture. Don't think for a minute she won't lie to you about them hooking up. This has happened to people I know when the ex is contacting. I bet this dude is single again after he dumped her. Play it off like it's no big deal while you start checking for other options. Because this will get worse as you two go on. She is getting reunited with the ex. That is not in your favor. But if this was me I would dump her on the spot because she lied to you on different occasions.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Dude, I've had stuff stuck in my outbox for 2 months, but shut down the pc before sending and receiving. Not impossible.
True, but every other sign is pointing to her being a lying c*nt.

earlkeese, it's not even about staying silent to prove a point or to scare her into thinking she's losing you; she's already lost you.

It's time to move on. I'm also impressed you're not making excuses for her lying and trying to fix things. You already know she's low class and not worth having in your life.

Good on ya.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
You'd have to create an email then attach the picture to it before it gets stuck in your outbox.

Impossible for "the computer" to do this without help from the PEBCAK.

earlkeese, if you don't have a vasectomy like that smart ex of hers, then make sure you wrap your tool very carefully!

Financed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the LJBF test. You'll get your answer quick. May not be the one you want ATM but at least you'll know.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/28/gut-check

Gut Check

Whenever you feel something isn’t quite right in your gut, what this is is your subconscious awareness alerting you to inconsistencies going on around you. We tend to ignore these signs in the thinking that our rational mind ‘knows better’ and things really aren’t what they seem. It’s not as bad as you’re imagining, and you can even feel shame or guilt with yourself for acknowledging that lack of trust. However, it’s just this internal rationalization that keeps us blind to the obvious that our subconscious is trying to warn us about. Humans are creatures of habit with an insatiable need to see familiarity in other people’s actions. So when that predictable behavior changes even marginally, our instinctual perceptions fire off all kinds of warnings. Some of which can actually effect us physically.

It’s at this point most guys make the mistake of acting on the “good communication solves everything” feminized meme and go the full disclosure truth route, which only really leads to more rationalizations and repression of what’s really going on. What they don’t realize is that the MEDIUM is the message; her behavior, her nuances, the incongruencies in her words and demeanor (and how your gut perceives them) is the real message. There is an irregularity in her behavior that your subconscious is alerting you to which your consciousness either cannot or will not recognize.

With so many varied stimuli in our environment, human beings had to evolve psychological mechanisms in order to cope with so much information. We simply cannot apply our focus and concentration on every stimulus bombarding us so we employ a peripheral, subconscious awareness of it until it warrants our attention. A lot has been written about human’s ability to multi-task, but it would be impossible to multi-task without this peripheral awareness.

What the ‘trust issues’ feminine social convention does is turn that peripheral awareness into a liability in order to promote the agenda of hypergamy. Trust your gut, but don’t trust it where a woman is involved. This is a very devious social convention in that it attempts to short-circuit millennia of evolved instinctual cues that confirm men’s interests in parental investment while promoting female hypergamy as the primary breeding strategy

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably a girl you cant take seriously. Find yourself a respectful girlfriend.

Be very wary if your girlfriend hangs out with "Guy friends" alone.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

She lied to you.You cannot possibly send an email by accident. Moreso of pictures of her and her ex.

Realistically speaking , if your current girlfriend still has no cut ties with her ex , she is not over him. Simple as that.

Now that doesn't mean she will 100% fvck him , but it does mean she wants to ,even if only in the back of her mind, so to speak.

Allow me to explain.

I broke up with my ex about 3 months ago(she also has a rebound for about 2 months). Recently , I met up with her after she insisted on it endlessly after my 70+ days of NC .

So how was it ?

-She was constantly poking on my sex life , wanting to know if I was with someone else.
-She insisted on taking pictures together. Why ? I have absolutely no rational explanation.
-I could see her desire to kiss me ,when looking in her eyes.
-She's going to Italy for some project.The plane back lands in my city.She offered to spend the night at my place. Go figure.
-She even admitted to still being in love with me.

Now , all this while SHE is the one that basically broke up with me and SHE is the one that currently has a official rebound. I am not going to resume this relationship ,one reason being we live 300 kms apart now and the other that my life is so much better without her.

So as far as her rebound is concerned ,he's "safe". But if by any chance she does land in my city for 1 night , I'm am 100% going to fvck her like I never did before.

That rebound might be you OP. You might be safe , but you might also not. Either way,it's not a pretty position to be in.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
Now , all this while SHE is the one that basically broke up with me and SHE is the one that currently has a official rebound. I am not going to resume this relationship ,one reason being we live 300 kms apart now and the other that my life is so much better without her.

So as far as her rebound is concerned ,he's "safe". But if by any chance she does land in my city for 1 night , I'm am 100% going to fvck her like I never did before.

That rebound might be you OP. You might be safe , but you might also not. Either way,it's not a pretty position to be in.
Perfect summation.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are your choices OP. You can continue to trust your gf despite her untrustworthy behavior, downgrade her to a fk buddy and see other chicks, or end the relationship right now and go ghost. I trust that you're able to figure out which is the most sensible choice for you.