Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

text evidence from my cheating wife

Inker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, i called her parents and told them about it. They're embarrassed from their daughter. Her dad was furious and cursing her daughter and promises to call her daughter in her phone. Then i called my parents as well, i find comfort from their support. My parents and my kids are my source of strength right now. I went to our bank and withdraw my personal savings. It's a good thing that i didn't put all my savings in our joint bank account. My kids are aware of what's happening between me and their mother. My plan to go out yesterday didn't pushed through. I packed my clothes in the room while my wife who's in bed was talking in her cellphone as she appears to be happy with her convo and laughs to other person in the line. I should be furious but i'm surprised with myself, i just don't care with whatever she'll do anymore with that guy. what i'm concerned at are my kids. I want their safety and our so-called house isn't fit to be called a home anymore. It's like hell with her in it and her guy is satan. Honestly, i'm scared for my kids, i dunno if their mother is crazy or what. I packed a few things for my kids and left the house and drove to my parents house. I feel grateful for my parents. They welcomed us in the house where i grew up. while my kids sleeps in my old room my Dad and I talked about what happened over a few bottle of beers. My dad is a retired cop and told me he called one of his friend in the service who has a daughter who happens to be a lawyer. My dad gave me a piece of paper with contact details of that lawyer who has been informed by his dad and offers her service free of charge for me and i'm very thankful for that. I just feel very emotional right now with the support i'm getting from people i barely knew. It overwhelms the pain in my chest and it keeps me calm. I just don't care with my ex-wife right now, but i'm offended and hurt by her treachery. Up to now it still runs in my mind like a virus and that's also one of the things i want to get rid of my head. Btw, as for now, my Dad and I would be the one fetching the kids to their school. My parents are very supportive in this dark moment in my life. Tommorow, i've set an appointment to the lawyer and we'll talk about my case.

I dunno if the word thank you is enough for the tips and help i'm getting from you guys here. Pray for me guys. That i can overcome this for my kids' sake.
I don't want my kids to live with their mom. I want to move on away from my bad experience and start fresh with my kids, that's what only matters to me now. God Bless you all!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Your father is an ex-cop so some advice.....make sure your have your @ss covered as far as taking the kids to your parents....as well as the impending "domestic violence" accusation.

Ask your dad for his thoughts, but I believe you should pre-empt any sort of restraining order filing by talking with the police so they know what happened, and additionally so they know you didn't "kidnap" the kids.

Cover every base now and do everything possible to avoid being painted as the bad guy. It will have an impact when this turns ugly.
I don't think the kidnap can be applied since they will still be in the same school and he is on his parents home(with by all means are places she know or should know) would be diferent case if all that was changed, but as long he file teh divorce soon and put teh blame on her and says he fears for his kids safety with her lover and the complete lack of empaty she shows up to they kids during the break up.

I just hope he have the guts to be ruthless now and and not feel sorry and do everything possible to keep himself well without caring for her

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
t5his is very normal... she et you find out because she his ready to eave you... gh and that guy is not the only guy she is offing on the side...

females quickly lose asexual attraction for the guy who loves ten the most and marries them and moves in with them and has a real relationship with them its just human nature..

in relationship eventually the sex will slow down and sometimes stop completely that does not mean she is not Fing she is just not Fing YOU

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inker said:
I'll give a background on what happened prior to this

-I found out last week that the guy was now working in my wife's company.
He moves in to where she is. She never told me that.

- I've spied on the guys fb profile and saw one of his post about "how life sucks that those person that is deserving of love are the ones that are taken"

-My wife's phone was on silent mode lately, she always clears her call history, missed calls, received calls, dialled numbers.

I'm seeing it coming. Yet, they're very clever.

Hey brothers, If you were in my situation how would you react? If you experienced this before, what did you do upon discovering it? Did you act cool or what? Did you also confront the guy as well.
I can't lift my hands on my wife...even if she betrays me for another guy. But my knuckles is aching in giving the guy the beating of his life. It's a lose battle already, she'll still choose the guy no matter what, i want to get even....or you have any better ideas.
Inker,

I'm feeling for you man.
I was seething when I found out. I figured it out and basically had it out with her and I moved out about 2 weeks after.

I actually was a bit more nefarious and sent an anonymous e-mail to the husband's wife and let her know what was going on. I'll admit not my best moment but it helped me feel better.

No reason to get involved with the guy as it's a lose lose scenario. The best revenge on your wife is to be emotionally detached and treat everything as matter of fact. She will lose her mind when you don't react how most guys react which is to explode on her. Cheating women love when their SO gets emotional and acts poorly because it feeds their need for drama and it justifies what they are doing.

By acting cool, detached she'll be confused and eventually will be chasing you crying that she made a mistake and you've have the satisfaction that she's miserable.

Protect your assets, protect your kids and take care of you.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I like this idea to expose and dynamite the adulterous relationship. Maybe call the wife's and the boyfriend's workplace and give a heads up to management. You can bet your ass if the shoe was on the other foot the women would be telling everyone want a cheater you are. Women hate being shamed. What kind of sob knowingly moves in on some other man's wife?

Men tend to suffer in silence and that's probably why other guys feel embolden to try to move in on your wife, because male victims do nothing. Maybe men feel embarrassed and emasculate to admit that their wife went off with another guy, but the shame is all on those two. There should be consequence and resistance directed toward both of them.
I agree and disagree. As the years go by, affairs and adulterous behavior is becoming more and more celebrated. We have shows like "Mistresses" and "The Affair", and so many subplots and other big name programs dramatizing and glorifying sh!tty behavior.

Whatever this guy decides to do, his wife is not really going to get much crap for it. She'll have people in her camp patting her on the back.

He punches her lights out, he goes to jail. He beats the crap out of the other guy, he might go to jail. He's still on the hook for child support, MAYBE even alimony.

Maybe I missed it in the thread, but how long did you date her before you decided to propose? This might be a case of someone really not knowing the other person enough. You probably saw red flags, but you ignored them. This is what happens when you marry a sh!tty woman.

Inker

Don Juan
Reaction score
We dated for two years before i propose. I don't see any redflags that time.

Inker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've quoted this from an article i've read yesterday. It's from Kilmister.

"Most Women Don't Deserve A Good Man"

It says:

"You ever notice in movies and TV shows that when a man cheats on his girl he is portrayed as a total piece of trash misogynist?

But what happens when a female character cheats on her man?

The man is still portrayed as a piece of trash misogynist that he deserved to be cheated on.

She was just a victim and we are supposed to be happy she left him for the other man.

This is the mentality of the American women, and like their music, it seems to only get worse with every generation."

I believe it also applies not just for American women but also in other countries as well.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are just as fickle, all protestations of honor aside. Infidelity isn't a man thing, or a woman thing, it's a human thing, based on evolution.

Science has proved the longer a relationship goes, the greater the chance one of the kids or more are not from the father. Theory is not wanting to put all the genetic eggs in one basket. Men of course cheat when away, subconscious thought is the same.

Infidelity is also situational and proximal. As a man, I know it's tough to resist a semi attractive woman, spouse not around, sliding on me , wet p**sy, hot box, making me aware..reverse is true for women.

A woman with bad impulse control and bad situational awareness probably wouldn't be there for you when your family really needed it. Situation like God forbid, you or a child got cancer, bad accident, some tragedy. Instead of being helpful, she'd be sneaking out to do this.

Be thankful you know it now and she's gone. Better now than 10, 20 years from now when you may need to depend on her.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger,

Weaker willed men will also cheat given the chance, not necessarily just the alpha, and examples of men acting dishonorably are ubiquitous. Our behavior, indeed, our very physiology is influenced by infidelity.

Society's movie section is driven by who makes the ticket purchase decisions; anyone looking to the movies for moral guidance has a lot of issues and likely a careless upbringing.

To the OP, one of my flight instructors years ago said "....Prime_Beef, do you know why divorce costs sooo much? 'Coz it's WORTH it! ..."

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All manosphere truisms aside, I do believe that women on the whole are less honorable and more apt to seek spiteful or petty revenge on men.

I'm not really sure if men or women cheat more; I suspect it is close enough to call it even. Although the tide appears to be turning towards women. Like Danger said, female infidelity is seldom chastised and often celebrated.

Most cheating is opportunistic for both sexes. Anybody is capable of infidelity under the right conditions, and the probability increases for women who:

-Have had more than 1 past sexual partner
-Cohabitated before marriage AND had multiple past partners
-Are thoroughly westernized

But that's neither here nor there. Our man Inker here needs to take precautions to keep his kids and do everything in his power to foster the image HE is the stable parent to the judge.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I've gotten lucky with women for stupid sh1t like their ex-husband knocked up a girl or in another case, got remarried..... Since I don't mess with Married women, who knows what will pass for acceptable by them....

Inker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger Meanwhile we get men who are [URL="http://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/" said:
denied sex in marriage[/URL], but hold on for the sake of honor. Even as they are sucked dry of assets whilst receiving nothing in return.
That holds true in my case. I respected her decision of sex after marriage . All those years i've been faithful because i love her.

I've seen her gradual change towards me. Swear to God, i never changed in my love for her before i discovered her infidelity.

I'm a happy, positive person and a family oriented one.I guess i'm not one of those alpha males though.

Our sex life wasn't enjoyable. I love her and i want to please her in bed but she never made an effort to please me the way i did to her.

It suddenly came down upon me why she dared me to look for someone else to provide me sexual satisfaction i wanted.

My ego is shattered by the thought that she was giving those sexual pleasure to another man instead of her husband.

A part of me feels self pity, like a virus poisoning my mind. But i'm fighting it for my kids' sake. I love them more than my life. They are the source of my strength. I'll endure this for them.

I may not know you guys personally, but i want to give you all my sincere thanks. God bless you all.