TEXT CONVO

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Her: Hi. I got an audition for tomorrow so I don't think I'll be back tomorrow by 7. Sorry

Me: Fvck that audition. Chill with me. We can go to a place in (location) called (place). It's for cool people only

Her: I'm sorry. This audition is very important . You care about your career right. So I care about things that I do. I was working hard for it. we can meet another time. And I was actually at union hall.

Me: I guess I'll have to take someone else then

Her: I'll be busy. What can I do

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
DID I COME OFF DESPERATE?!?!?!? DID I COME OFF DESPERATE?!?!?!? DID I COME OFF DESPERATE?!?!?!?

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll. Mods please ban this guy

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You came off as begging and you issued an ultimatum. The only thing you can do at this point is to go with someone else, you said you would now you have to do it, otherwise you will come off as desperate and manipulative. Here is what you should have said:

Her: Hi. I got an audition for tomorrow so I don't think I'll be back tomorrow by 7. Sorry.

YOU: Good luck, see you at 7 I'll be at place in (location) called (place)... maybe we'll have something to celebrate.

The only thing you should be doing my text is making dates. She said she'd be done by 7.... make a date after 7. It's really not rocket science. Then get off the fvcking phone.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
oh my god... desperate... i dont want to go with someone else... i dont want to go with anyone. I'm done with dating if i begged... so i came across as mr nice guy basically? i really dont want to date anymore. too many girls think im a loser.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god... desperate... i dont want to go with someone else... i dont want to go with anyone. I'm done with dating if i begged... so i came across as mr nice guy basically? i really dont want to date anymore. too many girls think im a loser.
You can't be serious.

If you don;t want to go with someone else then don't say that is what you are going to do.....

Learning from your mistakes and changing is better than quiting....

You were NOT a "Nice Guy", nice guys are too accommodating you were acting like an @ss......

If you think you are a loser then fix what you don't like, that is what a man would do, real men fix problem they don't whine about everything like you have no control.....

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
i never learn from my mistakes. Obviously I just cant do it. I looked up that fvcking pu$$y Doc Love again and read all of his negative bullsh1t. I would fvcking rock that guy's jaw if I ever saw him. I don't give a fvck how old he is. Point being, IM IN THE SAME POSITION I WAS LAST YEAR WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL AND IM 24 FVCKING YEARS OLD

Muscle brain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawwwdamn Be a Man!! She should have those thought going on in her head and not you.
Like "what if I missed out on a great opportunity to get laid by a GREAT GUY!
Time to improve your inner G. and your Confidence. Stop analyzing everything you do. Everybody make mistakes, Nobody is Perfect.
Stop being Needy.

Last edited:

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I never learn from my mistakes. I did the same sh1t with a girl last year. I'm a loser with nothing to offer. I always think things will work out. But they never do. I try and nothing ever works out. No self help and no self improvement changes my situation.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I swear to God this is my last forum trolling: I want someone to tell me how fvcking beta I was from 1-10 with those texts (just the texts, not my actual mind state) and I will not respond and never post again

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Any takers? How puss did I look? How b1tch? An honest answer would be geat

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Why do I have to permanently fvck everything up all the time? This has been happening for 13 years. I'm 24. Wtf should I do?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I have to permanently fvck everything up all the time? This has been happening for 13 years. I'm 24. Wtf should I do?
Engage professional help, address your root issues together, do the hard work involved, heal yourself, and then live a happier life as a result.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I just want to know how bad the texts were and how they were probably interpreted

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Can I just get that? Then I'll leave everybody alone.

Her: Hi. I got an audition for tomorrow so I don't think I'll be back tomorrow by 7. Sorry

Me: Fvck that audition. Chill with me. We can go to a place in (location) called (place). It's for cool people only

Her: I'm sorry. This audition is very important . You care about your career right. So I care about things that I do. I was working hard for it. we can meet another time. And I was actually at union hall.

Me: I guess I'll have to take someone else then

Her: I'll be busy. What can I do