Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone Therapy

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone here on testosterone, gh therapy either through prescription or not? Has your life improved since you have been on it? Improvement in the ways of developing meaningful relationships, finances and decision making. Obviously you look better, but has it enhanced your life or taken away from it. Very interesting topic for those on it.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in the gym and start lifting heavy weight. It should feel like you have a house on your back. Squats. FULL, real squats. Deadlifts, push press, big rows. Eat a big, lean diet. Proven to increase your testosterone. If you need a reference i can find it for you. And no testicular atrophy. Always a plus.

Not discounting legitimate prescription therapy, but try the natural way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Get in the gym and start lifting heavy weight. It should feel like you have a house on your back. Squats. FULL, real squats. Deadlifts, push press, big rows. Eat a big, lean diet. Proven to increase your testosterone. If you need a reference i can find it for you. And no testicular atrophy. Always a plus.

Not discounting legitimate prescription therapy, but try the natural way.

This post is not about increasing T. Read the OP in relation to administering T , having an above normal range between(1000-2000) and it's effects on decision making, relationships and lifestyle.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
This post is not about increasing T. Read the OP in relation to administering T , having an above normal range between(1000-2000) and it's effects on decision making, relationships and lifestyle.
I gotcha. In realtion to administering T, im not sure if you are getting at "self" administration or physician administration. 'Above normal range' implies the former. And, just out of curiosity, what are the units for those numbers...mg/dl, ng/dl, ng/ml...mmol/dl, etc.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my rule of thumb is that as long as my d*ck is working fine, im going to assume that everything else is as well.