Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testing... Testing 1 2 3

DangNammit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a bit about some of the tests men are subjected to...

I'm curious... What tests or questions do you have/use in order to further qualify a woman you may be considering exclusivity with?

This is one that stands out from the other 'plates' you have been spinning...

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DangNammit said:
I've read a bit about some of the tests men are subjected to...

I'm curious... What tests or questions do you have/use in order to further qualify a woman you may be considering exclusivity with?

This is one that stands out from the other 'plates' you have been spinning...
good question..I ask about their previous relationships. Things like How they broke up,if she cheated ( I phrase it differently to throw them off), hows their relationship now. If she states the obvious then well, she gets her walkin papers.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
MOST times you don't need to ask. Since they never shut up, they'll TELL you as long as you listen.
Yes indeed. Very true. Women will tell you all that you need to know about their attitudes, about their past relationships and about how they treat men.
It will all be innocently wrapped in "I was the victim" statements, but the truth is in there if you listen.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice, listen - objectively.

Mentally replay past conversations. If you have been with her long enough to think about exclusivity, you should have spoken about everything that matters to you. If you haven't, it's too early or the relationship is too superficial. I like the replay option because I am more objective with a rerun than "live".