Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

test?

bitteorca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Been seeing this girl for a short time, seen her like 3 times. Everything is going well. She seems really into me (initiates a lot of kisses, texts me all the time, etc), and I like her as well. I think we get along really well.

However, when she's had a drink she might text me something a bit...soppy might be the right word. Things like 'i miss you'. It doesn't happen all the time, and I don't even see it as a problem as such, its kinda cute. However, my question, and/or concern is this:

Even though I think the pick-up artist community has a lot of good points, I don't agree with some of its main points. However, I have heard of girls 'testing' guys. I can see why people think girls may 'test', I think its happened to me before. What I want to know is, is the above a 'test'?! it's not what I've usually read as a 'test' on her (usually girls being *****es)...I have replied what I feel is somewhere in the middle. Not like 'omg i miss you as well' but not ignored it or anything. Just said I was looking forward to seeing her. Because I do look forward to seeing her, but not sure i 'miss' her as such. (whats the difference I hear you ask!). It's weird this is about texting, because I don't even think about the way I act infront of her, I'm just myself, which as far as I know, is going down well. Its just the texting!

I suppose this much thought comes from my last fling. I got the feeling that girl was playing games with me to 'test' me. I'm not saying she (or any other girl) intentionally 'tests', but I can see where the analogy comes from. Things are going great with this girl though, I think we get along well and she doesn't play games! I can't be bothered with a girl like that again, too mature for that! Should I just not think about stuff like this too much?! I am doing a night shift and I'm pretty bored, so got me thinking!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO you're over-thinking this. Sure it *could* be a test but it's probably just because she's drunk and into you.

Just keep it playful...don't respond right away, send something short and sweet like "yeah well you won't be disappointed on (insert day) when we get together! ;) " Something like that.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
bitteorca said:
Hi,

Been seeing this girl for a short time, seen her like 3 times. Everything is going well. She seems really into me (initiates a lot of kisses, texts me all the time, etc), and I like her as well. I think we get along really well.

However, when she's had a drink she might text me something a bit...soppy might be the right word. Things like 'i miss you'. It doesn't happen all the time, and I don't even see it as a problem as such, its kinda cute. However, my question, and/or concern is this:

Even though I think the pick-up artist community has a lot of good points, I don't agree with some of its main points. However, I have heard of girls 'testing' guys. I can see why people think girls may 'test', I think its happened to me before. What I want to know is, is the above a 'test'?! it's not what I've usually read as a 'test' on her (usually girls being *****es)...I have replied what I feel is somewhere in the middle. Not like 'omg i miss you as well' but not ignored it or anything. Just said I was looking forward to seeing her. Because I do look forward to seeing her, but not sure i 'miss' her as such. (whats the difference I hear you ask!). It's weird this is about texting, because I don't even think about the way I act infront of her, I'm just myself, which as far as I know, is going down well. Its just the texting!

I suppose this much thought comes from my last fling. I got the feeling that girl was playing games with me to 'test' me. I'm not saying she (or any other girl) intentionally 'tests', but I can see where the analogy comes from. Things are going great with this girl though, I think we get along well and she doesn't play games! I can't be bothered with a girl like that again, too mature for that! Should I just not think about stuff like this too much?! I am doing a night shift and I'm pretty bored, so got me thinking!
It still may be a test for her attention seeking, or it may not.

Simple solution: Next time someone sends you an "I miss you" message Reply with: "Aww that's so cute! Now what are you going to do about that feeling? ;)"

Force her to ACT on it.

bitteorca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I've come to the conclusion that she's probably just a bit drunk and like ARrocket says, she's just into me. Not that I'm going to be a complete p*ssy about it anyway. so, in conclusion, it's all good!