Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** test? Yeah I think so.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across a girl I went to HS with. I had a crush on her during my AFC days and obviously did nothing about. Sadly, it was at Myspace.com that I saw her profile. I really hate that site, but its good for old friends. Whatever.

Her profile wasnt all barbie dolled up with naked toons and Prada bags with stupid Ciara music videos. But rather how shes sarcastic, a *****, loves to have fun, etc. Female alpha.

So I messaged her saying shes ****y etc. She ate it up. We've been talking for a few days (it took her a while to figure out who I was, and even then she didnt remember me- talk about being outgoing in HS on my part). Anways today she said shes going lesbian because shes sick of guys, blah blah blah. This came out of NOWHERE. Although she is bi. I kept the talk BS, and she kept up with me.

I played it off. But I told her if she becomes one of those evil Lifetime girls who hates men I wouldnt talk to her. Next message had nothing to do with her "going" lesbo at all.

I know this is really sad for me to even be questioning this, but I think I can safely say test one passed. I guess the only reason I care is because I used to have a crush on her. I dont anymore, but shes still a cutey, and I want to !close it soon. Its just that when this crap happens online, you cant read body language.

Last edited:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't write "****". It changed it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
cool you can say ****?

hey you son of a ***** howd you beat the censor

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know I actually like the censor. takes me back to the good old fashioned days when people were polite.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More message continue, more playful questions. Whatever though, I cant get oneitis over this girl. Although I do feel like its some redemption.

I failed in HS to hook up, her she is 5 years later just sitting in my crosshairs.

:rolleyes:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: LOL ok there was a post above this one but it got deleted.

Yeah I guess a tiny part of me still wants her. Shes not a pedestal though.

The thing is in high school, we knew of each other, but didn't actually know each other.

I really wish that I had ran across her in public that way I could better judge the situation and establish a comfort zone.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit reporting everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there were replies to this message, I cant help that they get deleted.