Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Test? or what is this?

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick came over last night, Ive been seeing her for about 2 months...I kept watching her out of the corner of my eye looking at me for prolonged periods of time while we were watching a movie. Then when it was over she wanted to fvck so we were fvcking and everything was good until she stopped right in the middle of it she was like I cant cvm I was like why not? She says theres so much on my mind right now? so wtf? im thinking as I get blue balls

Then she starts wanting to talk about a relationship (this is the 2nd time bringing it up) she starts talking about how she doesnt know if she wants to be in one but she really wants to date me because she really likes me but she was burnt before and blah blah blah.. She asks what I want and I tell her Im fine with bein FB and I'm fine to date..I also called her bull**** with the excuses I said if you wanna date quit making up bs excuses because thats all they are...

So basically Im confused as to what to do with this situation? should I push dating? should I just let it be until she can make up her mind? or should I next her?

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
Chick came over last night, Ive been seeing her for about 2 months...I kept watching her out of the corner of my eye looking at me for prolonged periods of time while we were watching a movie. Then when it was over she wanted to fvck so we were fvcking and everything was good until she stopped right in the middle of it she was like I cant cvm I was like why not? She says theres so much on my mind right now? so wtf? im thinking as I get blue balls

Then she starts wanting to talk about a relationship (this is the 2nd time bringing it up) she starts talking about how she doesnt know if she wants to be in one but she really wants to date me because she really likes me but she was burnt before and blah blah blah.. She asks what I want and I tell her Im fine with bein FB and I'm fine to date..I also called her bull**** with the excuses I said if you wanna date quit making up bs excuses because thats all they are...

So basically Im confused as to what to do with this situation? should I push dating? should I just let it be until she can make up her mind? or should I next her?
Don't push anything and stop talking so damned much about feelings and what you want. Women really really really really really hate when a guy starts acting like a girl, especially during or after sex. It turns them off and eventually the thought of having sex with you will creep them out and she'll LJBF.

Stop talking about this crap with her. She wants to have sex and she likes you. Don't talk about relationship crap, what you want, your feelings, just do it. Make her your FB but don't talk about it. Talk to her like a man does...tear her up in bed and shush...... Assume you're dating, have sex, and do your own thing otherwise.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
But Im not the one bringing it up she is?
It's a trap that's easy to fall into and girls don't do it on purpose, they just love to jabber and it sabotages guy-girl relationships if the guy doesn't realize he shouldn't do that. That's why most guys get LJBFed over and over while a small percentage of men are getting all the girls.

Women TALK, men DO and TAKE ACTION. Keep that separate.

Don't get involved in these conversations. She already indicated she really doesn't know what she wants (she does, but she's afraid/insecure) so sleep with her and don't talk about the future or about relationships in any way, even about other people's relationships. Don't call them dates, don't call them anything. Just think of her as an FB, you're a gentleman, and that's it. What happens later will happen later.

1 No future talk.
2 No "how i feel".
3 No "what i want".
4 No relationship talk....this absolutely includes ANY conversations about her previous bfs or any girls in your life. Bite your tongue.

Be decisive. Make your moves, have sex and don't apologize (no "i understand" stuff either) if she backs off again. Act like it's not a big deal and you could take it or leave it. She'll start chasing you and get more interested.

She likes you. You need to raise her IL a little bit though by being decisive and making her chase. Those 4 things above will lower her IL.