TEST: How Would You Handle This?

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be playful to the UG and defend yourself if she's the rude type that thinks the world feels pity on her because she's ugly. Showing to the SHB that you aren't going to take crap, and that you aren't letting it get to you (being playful).. but all the while, try to befriend the UG just to show you aren't shallow.

-ok, I guessed.. I'm in this situation right now (fat, ugly friend is rude - but likes me - and obviously the HB is all over me, and it pisses her off more) - would like to see the answer!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quick question for ya shezz.....do you go to Sheffield uni?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down in hampshire, near southhampton. I asked because I may be going to sheffield uni next year (which is in the Barnsley area..I think??)..so I thought you might go there.

Anyway, if/when I move up to sheffield we can def sarge sometime:up:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Sounds good to me!

Make sure you get those 'A's man - or you'll be sarging with some guy in luton ;)

Sarge On...
:crackup: :crackup:

yep...*fingers crossed*:cheer:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'd game a 1 set first to gain some social proof and then tell her i need her to help me keep the other girl company and that i will call her when to come. If i can't do that then fake as if i'm on the phone with a girl.

So then i go in with a opener for example

DL: Me and my friend jenny over there was having a debate and she wants me to ask someone.
DL: (talking to UG) Would you date a guy who lives in a tent?
UG: blah blah
DL: Really...*busting on her*

DHV a bit then add target into the conversation. Tell a story about my sister, roleplay target as my little sister and UG as her bestfriend. Then maybe sniper neg her once. Kino, screen her, then bring my pawn in or if no pawn I ask target to come follow me to get something real quick or if i cant bring UG with us and try to atleast semi isolate. (Keep in mind going to go in with a strong frame) Do a SOI and do some roleplaying as to hide from the UG that we like each other so once in awhile i will grab her ass when her friend isn't looking, etc. Try to build some rapport and go for kiss (keep in mind we have a frame as us trying to flirt without her friend knowing) Then me and her make a plan she write her number on the paper and slips it in my pants without her friend looking, then i'd say goodbye to them.

Thats just an outline on how i would play it.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now - DLV to the SHB in a C+F tone would be a good idea, its unusual and at times funny - however the UG already hates you or is showing signs of Disinterest - is your DLV going to win over this Ogre of a ****blok? i dont think so.
Do this, then qualify the HB on her friend.
If the friend is just passively frowning at you, just make it a short date, get the SHB's contact info and leave. No harm done.
If she is agressive, just let it show that you are annoyed (actually you can ezagerate a little), then, if she doesn't take a hint, just say in an angry tone that you're obviously not wellcome here. Look straight at the eyes of the HB as you say this to show that you concider this her fault. After she's finished explaining/apologizing/whatever calm down, say that you do not want to ruin her friends' evening, get the number and leave.

btw It IS the HB's fault anyway, for hanging aroung with her friend in a situation where she will be approached. Both of them know it and that's what makes the UG so angry.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok - Everyweek, im going to post a Test Question, i know the answer (or at least i know what id do)

The DJ who gives the best presented and straight to the point answer will win Shezzlers special prize of....ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE...jus kiddin.

Heres the Question:

What do i do if a UG1 is giving me IOD and SHB11 friend is giving me strong IOI, do i DHV for the UG to help with the SHB or do i DLV in order to show the SHB that im not trying to parade?

Sarge On...
Looks like im going to have to brush up on my abbreviations :confused:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends entirely on the situation, I don't know how people manage to answer anything when they don't have any info at all about surroundings and the flow of events.

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Depends entirely on the situation, I don't know how people manage to answer anything when they don't have any info at all about surroundings and the flow of events.
You sound like a government bureaucrat!

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would PT the UG while I KRV the SHB and Y4 the two-set that just entered the AV11.

I think, alternatively, if the GBI presents problems, I would force IOI on the UG and eject from UVL to keep my EED RC.

But I mean, that's pretty obvious. Give us a tougher question next time, this one was child's play.

84karat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
No, sounds more like someone with actual experience. Who doesn't sit and contemplate what would, should, could happen as if this is physics class or something.

He sounds like someone who gets out there and does it. Get off your asses, this isn't supposed to be rocket science.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
game the UG whilst negging the SHB>
once you hook the UG then venue change and run a frame reversal on the SHB so that SHB games you.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 84karat
sit and contemplate what would, should, could happen as if this is physics class or something.
Mind you, that is kinda what's being done on this thread. I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't go out with a bunch of rehearsed scenarios in my back pocket. I'd just go out and adapt to whatever came up.

That guy you were answering was right in the respect that you can answer the question on paper here but the reality might be completely different and you'd be noticing the changes minute to minute (if you're tuned into it) when you're in the situation and adapt to them.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
..do i DHV for the UG to help with the SHB or do i DLV in order to show the SHB that im not trying to parade?

I don't know what you do, but I completely ignore the UG's comments if she's being a b-tch. If the SHB doesn't like it, then I can just as easily ignore her too.

Sophomakhos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found myself in this exact situation a couple of months ago. Except back then it was an HB 8.5 with a 5 and a 4. I went in and tried to do some group tactics, though I obviously wasn't skillful enough, as the 5 and the 4 started giving me the 'Stop pretending to be interested to meet me and piss off' stare. I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and withdrew. However, I then noticed, too late, that the 8.5 had been trying to get away from her 'friends' anyway, and had I been a bit more patient I'd have had a much better battleground.

Vulture

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 84karat
I would PT the UG while I KRV the SHB and Y4 the two-set that just entered the AV11.

I think, alternatively, if the GBI presents problems, I would force IOI on the UG and eject from UVL to keep my EED RC.

But I mean, that's pretty obvious. Give us a tougher question next time, this one was child's play.

...:confused:....

Could someone explain what this means.

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml Doesn't have all of the abbreviations.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on shez. Post the answer mate. You have me intrested on how you would do it.

Seer

Reaction score
Whip out Mr. Whippy and piss on the SHB: now it's just two UG1s.