Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity Banned Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
He got out of control sometimes but the fact everyone gets banned for that now is an indication that this no longer a forum for men to be men, but one where we have to tippie toe around girls.

It's one thing to report a post or block a member, but petitioning for people to be banned is Feminist, SJW Safe Space crap. These are the people who banned Kickball in case fat kids couldn't get out of the way in time.

We ought to have a Tattle Board, and Tattle count, not just Like count. Who are the Tattle leaders on SoSuave? What is the record? Who is the most tattled on? I'd love to see those stats.

I recommend these people who want everyone who offends them banned watch this episode of Brady Bunch where Mike Brady tells the youngest child Cindy that tattling is bad.

BWOW

Banned
Reaction score
He got out of control sometimes but the fact everyone gets banned for that now is an indication that this no longer a forum for men to be men, but one where we have to tippie toe around girls.

It's one thing to report a post or block a member, but petitioning for people to be banned is Feminist, SJW Safe Space crap.

We ought to have a Tattle Board, and Tattle count, not just Like count. Who are the Tattle leaders on SoSuave? What is the record? Who is the most tattled on? I'd love to see those stats.

I recommend these people who want everyone who offends them banned watch this episode of Brady Bunch where Mike Brady tells the youngest child Cindy that tattling is bad.

You're right. @guru1000 aka "Ponzi" lobbied to get @Tenacity banned just like he did naughty ninja and bluealpha. Why? Because they called him out for his fraudulent delusions of grandeur and his shady "consulting" business where he counseled guys with his life coaching schtick in PMs. They just couldn't sit by and let a convicted felon offer life coach advice, so they called him on it and when Ponzi threatened to sue a bunch of IP addresses, @Atom Smasher did his best KimJongUn by comitting an ethnic cleansing of the most honest SoSuavers.

There is actually a poll of up right now for the most Alpha member of all time @bigneil . You are on it and leading over @guru1000 right now

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You're right. @guru1000 aka "Ponzi" lobbied to get @Tenacity banned just like he did naughty ninja and bluealpha. Why? Because they called him out for his fraudulent delusions of grandeur and his shady "consulting" business where he counseled guys with his life coaching schtick in PMs. They just couldn't sit by and let a convicted felon offer life coach advice, so they called him on it and when Ponzi threatened to sue a bunch of IP addresses, @Atom Smasher did his best KimJongUn by comitting an ethnic cleansing of the most honest SoSuavers.

There is actually a poll of up right now for the most Alpha member of all time @bigneil . You are on it and leading over @guru1000 right now
Thanks but I don't think Alpha can be conveyed online, nor am I a player or playboy.

I don't recommend Botox, I will tell you that.

Tenacity was actually going after the root issue in America - he wanted to be a good black father but since the 1960's the welfare state rewarded black women to have no father at home. I wish him the best.

BWOW

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks but I don't think Alpha can be conveyed online, nor am I a player or playboy.

I don't recommend Botox, I will tell you that.

Tenacity was actually going after the root issue in America - he wanted to be a good black father but since the 1960's the welfare state rewarded black women to have no father at home. I wish him the best.
What do you think of men that get manicures and pedicures while claiming they're going to punch someone in the face?

Then when they're called out on it they need to hide behind mods and claim raincheck to cover their kj cowardice?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think of men that get manicures and pedicures while claiming they're going to punch someone in the face?

Then when they're called out on it they need to hide behind mods and claim raincheck to cover their kj cowardice?
Getting plastic surgery and wearing makeup, etc is being fake. It's feminine behavior. I can't imagine that turns women on, even if you look better on paper. Whatever happened to rugged men? Watch Once Upon a Time in the West (1968) immediately.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn’t about man or woman and never was. He just blamed sazc and BeExcellent, and then had some major cognitive dissonance with me being a woman too (even though his writing changed when referring to or about me lol) just to rationalize that it’s women’s fault.

But he didn’t just argue with them and me, he argued with EVERYONE who didn’t agree with him. It showed complete lack of respect and that’s how things escalated. I think he still has mommy and daddy issues tbh so that’s probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.