Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tempurpedic

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody have one of these beds or slept on them for an extended period of time?

I layed on one the other day at a matress store and it seemed pretty sweet, but until I get 5000 dollars to spend on a mattress or tempurpedic gets really nice I doubt Ill be sleeping on one anytime soon.

So Im just wondering if its nice long term.

And I wonder how sex would be on it?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex on one with this girl for a few nights in a row. Best sleep I've ever had and feels amazing. I'm thinking about eventually getting one

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sell them and own one myself. Get it. Best overpriced purchase of your life. (They sell us a pillow for $40 and make us sell it for $100)

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
I sell them and own one myself. Get it. Best overpriced purchase of your life. (They sell us a pillow for $40 and make us sell it for $100)
those pillows are amazing

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I liked the pillow and thought about buying one at some point. My pillow is not adequate. I went from one pillow which was too flat to stuffing two in a pillowcase. Yes, its ghetto but not terrible...

So clix youre a mattress salesman. The tempurpedic is expensive, but crap so is every mattress, thousands of dollars. Whats the mark up on them? tempurpedics and mattresses in general.