Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tempted to cheat - can I live with it?

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

Don't cheat. That's scumbag move.

If she doesn't make you happy in the sexual arena then it isn't worth staying with her.

Sex is a HUGE part of relationships- if you aren't satisfied it doesn't matter how good outside of the bedroom is.

You need to rid yourself of your scarcity mindset- you're actually in a broken relationship and too scared to leave it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mr Mann,
No you are not the genuine article,sorry...as Espi points out someone who has slept with Harlots would never worry about being a little creative with the truth..."and hookers (they tended to be hotter and more willing)"...well there's a surprise,you can't be for real..."I think I just need a good chat with her"....That's Womanspeak!

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
in my mind, the world would be much happier if couples would just be more open and honest with each other and admit that relationships are at best "monogamish." Live with each other and cohabitate. That's great. There are advantages to living with each other and supporting each other. But ther're also times when a man especially is going to want to stray.
The problem with this is you're asking people to go against instinct, against nature. The selfish gene.

It isn't because what you've said isn't true, it pretty much is, but we have a very strong innate desire to "compete" with each other. That's why sex on this side is labeled cheating. It's why some animals kill the offspring of others of the same species. How many love triangles have ended in death?

We tend to consider ourselves "elevated" above other animals but I don't see things that way. Our base desires are just as strong today as they were when we evolved.

Life is a competition.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If u don't cheat on a ***** it doesn't even matter eventually she will cheat on you. it's too easy these days and people are sleazy. I've had convos with previous partners where we decide hey lets not talk to other people and be exclusive...only to find out she was snapchatting or tweeting some dude on the low. So I always keep a plan b ***** in case my main dame goes rogue..which she will eventually no matter how alpha you are.

Pause

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 18 posts back the guy said he was gonna grow a pair and be honest. He's not cowering to her. He's standing up for what he wants. This thread is gettin on level Dr Phil would cream himself over ffs.

@Espi: Open Minded sure, but why did they vow before God to be faithful if they had no interest in God or being faithful? That's like ordering steak for dinner and being confused when the waiter brings out the meal. And why would anyone be afraid of commitment? Because some big scary girl might cheat on us? If she cheats who's loss is that? We next the loser. Are we not men? She comes out the other end losing the prize, us! Did we forget that we are the prize? She's losing loser that loses! We retain our integrity and confidence by shedding the dead weight.

Anyway, thats all bs under the bridge. This is the point of the question of "cheating" is specifically this: If we make a promise to be exclusive with someone, then be exclusive. If we made that promise and can't live up to it, we be a man and tell the truth. If we don't want to be exclusive, then we don't agree to be exclusive. Done. It's a question of integrity, not society or evolution. And isn't integrity an important part of an LTR? (rhetorical)