Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling your gf you're a virgin

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there.

A friend of mine who's 23 just got her first serious gf some months ago.
He has told her that he has nailed two girls before her which is not true, he banged 0 girls before this one.

They've been together for three months now. He doesnt know if he should tell her the truth or die before confessing to her that he was a virgin.

What do you think?
He's afraid that if he tells her gf, she will not trust him again, or she may break up with him.

Opinions?

Thanks.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What world do yall live in that yall wife up chicks that you havent even had sex with? If this Girl was smarter it would be obvious he was a virgin: thus him not having sex with her.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he's an idiot and should have been honest with her. If anything she'd be happy you're a virgin because she's the one who's going to take your virginity then. major ego boost for her, plus she'll feel like you'll stay faithful then.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
Well he's an idiot and should have been honest with her. If anything she'd be happy you're a virgin because she's the one who's going to take your virginity then. major ego boost for her, plus she'll feel like you'll stay faithful then.
You don't really believe that do you? I see this theory so often. If girls really were so attracted to virgins it would be illegal for them to have sex with them.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already banged his current gf several times. BUT before her there were no girls, no sex, but he lied to her to look more alpha, you know.

Should he confess?
Should he hide the secret forever?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
pyros said:
He already banged his current gf several times. BUT before her there were no girls, no sex, but he lied to her to look more alpha, you know.

Should he confess?
Should he hide the secret forever?

Big friggin deal.

All 'he' has to do is tell his girl he has a secret for her. (She popped his cherry.) laugh, smile and remain confident and in control of his emotions.

Then tell her he wanted her to be his first and he's glad he waited and made the right choice. (Whether it eventually turns her off or not.) Her 'approval' isn't needed IF he's truly confident in himself.

He's not a virgin anymore regardless.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
Big friggin deal.

All 'he' has to do is tell his girl he has a secret for her. (She popped his cherry.) laugh, smile and remain confident and in control of his emotions.

Then tell her he wanted her to be his first and he's glad he waited and made the right choice. (Whether it eventually turns her off or not.) Her 'approval' isn't needed IF he's truly confident in himself.

He's not a virgin anymore regardless.
Well I'm assuming the guy actually wants to stay with the girl so this advice is bonkers. Guys feel special when they get with a girl who was been saving herself for him. Girls feel special when a sexual stud picks her out of everyone else.

If he tells her this, he can expect her to use this every single argument and will hold it over his head for as long and as much as she can.

He fvcked up by lying yes, but he will dig himself deeper if he tells.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Well I'm assuming the guy actually wants to stay with the girl so this advice is bonkers. Guys feel special when they get with a girl who was been saving herself for him. Girls feel special when a sexual stud picks her out of everyone else.

If he tells her this, he can expect her to use this every single argument and will hold it over his head for as long and as much as she can.

He fvcked up by lying yes, but he will dig himself deeper if he tells.
Awww she isn't going to 'wike you any more' and will huwted you wittle feewings. hahahaha

A truly confident man wouldn't give a flying fvck. I'm the type that would tell a girl I'm a virgin after we fvcked....just because I felt like breaking her chops.

she brings it up as an insult? I'd throw it right back and tell her to stop raping my virgin ears while getting my LULZ.

Get over yourself.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a little silly, you used a lie that you are perfectly entitled to use, to lose gain a gf and lose your virginity.

Keep banging her for as long as possible, no need to ever tell her you were a virgin, I mean seriously wtf?? Surely you don't feel guilty? If you tell her you can't bang her no more, If you don't you can

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should your sexual history (or lack thereof) be anyone's business but your own?

9 times out of 10, you won't get an honest answer anyways. Guys will always fluff up their numbers, and women will conveniently omit their ONSs and gangbang with the hockey team.

Say something too high and she'll think you're a sleazeball, too low and she'll think you're a loser. So in short, nothing good ever comes out of talking about your sexual resume. It's none of her business so keep it that way.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
OP You heard it hear first. Teh Alpha Studs of Sosuave have spoken. LMAO

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any girl asks you how many girls you slept with you tell them this.

"It is irrelevant how many girls I have been intimate with. All I know is that I am feeling you and the stuff I had previously done with other girls has no effect on us or the relationship we have."

and don't ask girls how many guys they slept with. Never.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
What world do yall live in that yall wife up chicks that you havent even had sex with? If this Girl was smarter it would be obvious he was a virgin: thus him not having sex with her.
Would have to agree based on real life experience.

Kept going out with a 21 year girl because of boredom and other reasons, and she asked me if I was a virgin after the 5th date. I said no but then realized she asked because she made several moves on me and I never responded because didn't like her that way, yet I kept going out with her.

Girls are smarter than you think.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't tell her if I were you bruh.

1.) She already knows. If you are a virgin you were likely spectacularly bad at sex for a 21 year old. Hell, guys who have even banged several girls still hump like a virgin at times.

2.) You aren't a virgin anymore right? We were all virgins once so why bother getting specific.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
You don't really believe that do you? I see this theory so often. If girls really were so attracted to virgins it would be illegal for them to have sex with them.
A close friend of mine is dating a college guy who is a virgin. She is a virgin too. She absolutely loves it. She wants it that way.

When I lost mine, I lost it to a girl who was in love with me and she was also a virgin. She thought it was special.

Moral of the story, depends on what a girl wants. Every girl is different.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
Awww she isn't going to 'wike you any more' and will huwted you wittle feewings. hahahaha

A truly confident man wouldn't give a flying fvck. I'm the type that would tell a girl I'm a virgin after we fvcked....just because I felt like breaking her chops.

she brings it up as an insult? I'd throw it right back and tell her to stop raping my virgin ears while getting my LULZ.

Get over yourself.
your jimmies are rustled

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is:

YOU DONT TELL HER.

Maybe later on he can come out and say she was the first.. But, no need to now.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if he lies? It's not like he's lying about anything particularly important or permanent. Virginity has such an abstract significance. If he has a gf he's not going to be a virgin much longer anyways. I would worry about lying about important things.

Although I agree he should lie. There isn't anything to gain by telling the truth.