Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling me she needs space this weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

My girlfriend or whatever you call it told me she needs space this weekend to take care of herself when her son goes to his dad after giving her over 500 dollars to help pay her bills.I never caught her in a lie but this seems insulting.What does this really mean?She also made it clear we were both single.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dont contact her. After she blows your phone up for a few days, tell her that "she was right and you want to enjoy the single life for a while too". It will mind fvck her brain. Then block her on all social media and delete her number.

Trust me on this.

Count the $500 loss as a blessing that she didnt string you along for much more.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means she doesn't want to be with you any more. Your money would be better spent on booze and wh0res.

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend or whatever you call it told me she needs space this weekend to take care of herself when her son goes to his dad after giving her over 500 dollars to help pay her bills.I never caught her in a lie but this seems insulting.What does this really mean?She also made it clear we were both single.
Consider the $500 as money you just paid for an education .

And never spend more money again on a woman than she spends on you.

Also, check this out: it might help:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/rules-to-live-by.235277/

-Augustus-

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youve been her saviour when all along you should have been Atilla the Hun,

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you gave her 500 dollars, she ditched you after this and you have to ask what it means? on top of that she also made it clear you were both single and you have to ask what it means? sorry to say it my friend, but you sir, are the definition of sucker.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to say it my friend, but you sir, are the definition of sucker.
supose we all come here to learn , im amateur heavyweight boxing champion of the local area and i still did his behaviour towards women ...i knew no better

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
supose we all come here to learn , im amateur heavyweight boxing champion of the local area and i still did his behaviour towards women ...i knew no better
I get it, we're all here to learn, right on with that. I am too. Hell, I'm stuck in a marriage where I pedalstalized my wife and am now paying for it. no respect, undermining with kids and definitely, under no circumstances, no s*x. if my wife had asked me when we started dating for money? I'd either say, "What services does this buy me?" or "Hell no and I'm out of here." Yep, I've made mistakes too but criminey, there's dumb and then there is f*cking dumb.