Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling her the truth

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it is a good idea to just tell a girl that you think she is cute and that you like her. There is a girl in class I want to get with and I am thinking of just telling her whats up.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

doctorj

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope, you do not tell a girl you like her...unless you're already sure that she likes you. just ask her out and do your thing

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on her personality. If she is not going to be a ***** about it, go for it, but if she is the type that will say no and tell the whole school bout it, I wouldnt.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an english teacher in high school that gave some advice on writitng that applies here.

Show, don't tell.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
I had an english teacher in high school that gave some advice on writitng that applies here.

Show, don't tell.
Right on, actions speak louder than words.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on you as a person. If you think its no big deal then it won't be. If you think that her telling others is no big deal then it won't be. So go for it if thats what you want but do it confidently in a sort of 'I don't give a fvck what people think' way.

Like I said, things are only a big deal if you make them a big deal.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is for some reason I cannot escalate attraction with her for some reason.I gotta get my mind right somehow.Maybe I should flirt with her and see where it goes. I guess her man had tattoos on his arm an a great body.SHe is gettin interviewed for inport nights.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's about being confident being yourself. Some guys are expressive vocally and can talk the talk, other guys just walk up and send the signals physically. I think if you're coming from a place of inner strength and confidence then that is going to shine through and more often than not the girl is going to appreciate that.

If you're being fake and you're good at it, sometimes it will work, but it will never have the same impact on you that coming from a place of genuine confidence and naturalness will have. Once you're coming from this place and you're strong enough to pull it off, you never have to think about stuff like this and it's just like ****ing magic the way women pick up on it. I know that's not a lot of help when you're getting started but it's where you should be headed. In other words, be a stand up guy who isn't afraid of girls. If your gut tells you to say she's cute, then do that, if your gut tells you to grab her and kiss her, then do that. Over time you will sort it out. There is this idea that the goal is to get every girl, I used to think in those terms too. Now I think differently. The truth is you can sample some of every kind of woman on the planet and do this with relative ease, but you don't need to care what every individual woman likes. If some lady doesn't like me or what I've done for some reason, she can go **** herself, and I don't say that bitterly but genuinely, I just don't care because I am into women I get along with not the few I don't

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already been said but DO NOT TELL HER YOU LIKE HER! trust me this will just weird her out and make her act differently towards you. Trust me i've told a girl i was hooking up with that i really liked her and everything went to sh!t after that. Don't do it!

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok werd I will not do it.I will show her through my actions. Somehow I got to get my mind right and start attraction with her.

cletus

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
Do you guys think it is a good idea to just tell a girl that you think she is cute and that you like her. There is a girl in class I want to get with and I am thinking of just telling her whats up.
You can, but only if you know FOR SURE that she's into you. But you can't do it in a cheesy way.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes balls.
And it will give you even bigger balls.
She will be flattered.

Do it. But, do not expect a "I like you too" say it from the heart (and from the balls)

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
Depends on her personality. If she is not going to be a ***** about it, go for it, but if she is the type that will say no and tell the whole school bout it, I wouldnt.
For the record, I experienced the second scenario Cinamon listed above. It was a disaster. But truth be told it is very difficult to judge which kind of girl she is.

You might get that Anti Chic Aura for a while but after that you will be fine :)

MangooLeaf

Reaction score
Im sure Chris will put me right on this if Im wrong, but I have a feeling its PVC in some scenes and latex in others - a bit like the moments her high heels disappear when shes doing flips and cartwheels...
:)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it is a good idea to just tell a girl that you think she is cute and that you like her?

Those are two questions. Surely you don't like her just because she's cute, right? If she really is stunningly cute, it is ok to acknowledge it in an offhand way. That is not the same as liking her, or telling her that you do. Don't do that. Call her "cuteness" or "blondie" or something that implies she is attractive - and then don't hit on her. That's how to get her thinking about you. Just tease her a little bit and don't be creepy. You'll see her again.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool dude said:
This is one of my favorites--
You say to her with a smirk, " I have a good friend who would probably find you moderately attractive."

She says all wide-eyed and laughing ," What? Only moderately !"

You, " Yeh, he is kinda picky. Just like me."

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now what, I'm thinking I am just gonna do me ,and ignore her for a lil bit until this nervousness is gone. I am pressuring myself and I am getting no where fast.
I am not going to totally ignore her but just be like whatever.Act like how she acts,friendly but not interested(I can see why with my dumb ass).

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this chick is not worth all my frustration and time. I am just mad that my game is so bad around her.So I am just gonna do me and forget about her. because she can see my mentality,I know she knows I think she is cute. I am done with this,she ain't worth it.