Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

telling a girl you want to sex her tonight...

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically i had a semi-common bad experience with this chick the other night.. i was limp.. oh so sad.. but thats not the point.. i was wondering how you fellas would let a girl know you wanna fvck her.. keep in mind we will be drinking probably at her house with a bunch of people over.. any ideas? :confused: thanks!

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You must create opportunity for sex. Such as take her into a room, take her to your place, etc.. Telling her I want to fvck you puts all the burdain on her, she'll say no.. If she wants you she'll come along with you.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexytime! I tell her she number 1 in mouth. I like!

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your plans for the date and you also have arranged - a room-motel-camp or other place ' so we can have some privacy'. This is real good if she likes necking, but afraid of being 'caught'

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, you don't mention it to her. She already knows you want to "sex her".

If she doesn't want to, which she won't if you talk about it directly, she will use the obvious bad environment you'll be at, as an excuse.

Unless she's already into you and things have been escalating, a party with a buch of other people is not the ideal environment. For so many reasons.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a detailed schedule via text:
9:00 - Arrive at your house
9:01 - Lead me to your bedroom
9:02 - Get nekid'
9:03 - Stare at your ta-tas
9:05 - Jiggle your ta-tas
9:06 - Get excited
9:07 - Fornicate
9:08 - Get dressed and leave
9:30 - Get home and watch South Park

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend_ofa_Friend said:
argh I simply cannot contain the anger at your bad grammer

1. You do not sex a girl, you 'HAVE sex' with a girl
2. Sexing is not a word, the correct phrase is 'having sex with'

Learn the English language properly, then you will get more girls
it was a fun way of saying it man.. you got the point in the first place didn't you? it also replaced the word fvck.. :rock:

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
make out, isolate, then fvck her. Actions, not words. Words mean nothing.
i guess what i was meaning to say was to make it more exciting, kind of knowing it was coming of course, like a whisper in the hear to follow me.. or something of that nature.. but i guess the usual make out isolate and fvck is the way to go..

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always like the ballsy/direct approach over the indirect stuff. Maybe it's because I'm good-looking, but that always seems to work out okay for me. If she's drunk, it'll be easier to fvck her. What you have to do is isolate her from her friends (like on a couch or something) and start playful bantering. Make sure there's like, raucous laughter all over the place. Then, do some kino escalation, and if she complies with your kino escalation, keep the conversation going and keep her entertained (I hope you know how to multi-stack.) Then, first say "man, I would so fvck you tonight but you're just bein' an @$$hole." At this point, she'll either do one of two things:

1. Give you the deadpan because of the awkward nature of what you just said.

2. Hit you playfully on the arm "noooo, I'm not being an @$$hole, you're being an @$$hole."

This only has like, a 20% success rate. What you then want to do here is start playing with her hair, make sure she's comfortable that you're putting heavy moves on her. If she is still receptive to your touch, use one of Mystery's lines: "I'm trying so hard not to kiss you right now."

If she is still playful with you, teasing you, blah blah, tell her to "shut up for a second" and look deep into her eyes and start stroking her cheek. If she looks into your eyes and doesn't stop as you move closer to her face, BAM, you can kiss her. You have to make sure you have conveyed sexuality before you do something ballsy like this though, I'd suggest reading Gunwitch Method.

Well, this'll get you making out with her. I've never gotten successfully past this point to the bedroom, but that's what seems to work for me. Happy sarging!

mastacheef

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks deacon, thats the kind of ideas i was looking for! the last time this girl was all over me and started making out with me first but i just want to spice things up and make the next girl want more instead of being boring and getting straight to the point... i want that anticipation from her if ya get what i mean but yes... thank you!

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend_ofa_Friend said:
argh I simply cannot contain the anger at your bad grammer

1. You do not sex a girl, you 'HAVE sex' with a girl
2. Sexing is not a word, the correct phrase is 'having sex with'

Learn the English language properly, then you will get more girls
Actually, "sexing" is a word. It is a verb meaning "to determine the sex (gender) of an animal".

If you tell a girl you want to sex her she probably wouldn't be too happy-you are implying she may be a bloke!

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I was joking as well-I am assuming that you arent stupid enough to call her a tranny!!! That is definately not the best way to a girl's pants, particularly at a dinner party!

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
start with kino. Flirt. Find a place. Take her hand there. Kiss her. More kino. if there is bed sit down and stroke her hair and watch reaction. if she likes it, let nature take its course. If she rejects, less kino, more laughter. Try again later. If rejects again leave.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start from the first moment you see her. Keep making eyes with her in a flirty way. Hold her hand, bump against her playfully, lean against her, run your hand lightly up her back, under her hair and play with her neck, run your finger teasingly up and down her thigh. Kiss her, on the lips gently, playfully. Kiss her passionately, kiss her neck, her ears, and whisper to her. Kiss her hand, suck on her fingers. Pull her close, hug her tightly, and push your crotch against her.

You tell her with your actions.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this thread and taking in your OP in the first place I would give you a million bucks if you actually sex her (lol) this night....

Bible_belt summed it all up perfectly. Actions not words.

...youre putting to much thought into one girl/event... dangerous. Just have fun...

and if you insist on being verbal i would do it in a Shock and Awe type way.