Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me, when do I next her?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Story short - Girl I've talked to a few times originally showed tremendous interest, got her number the 2nd or third time I bumped into her. Rang her 3 days after I got her number, didn't pick up then tried ringing her 5 days after the first attempt and didn't pick up. She didn't send any message or try calling me back so I left it.

A week later I saw her again and acted indifferent. Still nice and friendly but did not encourage the flirting and kino. A week later again I see her she tries having a conversation for me but I was busy at work and told her I had to go pretty much mid conversation. Then last night I see her again, said hello she said hello and I just walked past her as I was genuinely busy walking back to work from my lunch break. Then I see her hanging outside my office for 15 minutes but I didn't approach as I was again busy.

This afternoon I received a message from her wondering how I've been, what I've been up to and that if I have the time can I come meet her for coffee. I was at work when she sent it so left it til I got home several hours later. I replied and said been good very busy and that I have time tomorrow afternoon to catch up over coffee. Now, it's been about 5 hours since then and she doesn't reply. I'm trying not to get pist of act AFC or whatever but if she doesn't reply again and blows me off like the first time, do I next her tomorrow?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good part is that she did ask you to meet up, and you should. See how it goes. The interest level seems a bit low, so you have to judge after your meet up. Don't do too much texting or calling because you already did it a few times and she didn't reply.
No need to get pissed or AFC, you have to put in what you get in return.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Story short - Girl I've talked to a few times originally showed tremendous interest, got her number the 2nd or third time I bumped into her.
So long to give you her number for being a tremendous interest.

Rang her 3 days after I got her number, didn't pick up then tried ringing her 5 days after the first attempt and didn't pick up. She didn't send any message or try calling me back so I left it.
Beep first alert on the bvllsh1t radar.

A week later I saw her again and acted indifferent. Still nice and friendly but did not encourage the flirting and kino. A week later again I see her she tries having a conversation for me but I was busy at work and told her I had to go pretty much mid conversation. Then last night I see her again, said hello she said hello and I just walked past her as I was genuinely busy walking back to work from my lunch break. Then I see her hanging outside my office for 15 minutes but I didn't approach as I was again busy.
This was actually factor which pushed an uninterested girl to contact you back to reassure herself about her worth, you kinda ignored and her hamster spinned while her ego started melting.

This afternoon I received a message from her wondering how I've been, what I've been up to and that if I have the time can I come meet her for coffee.
In here she checks if you are following through dropping her or if she still has control over you by giving you a little bit of hope.

I was at work when she sent it so left it til I got home several hours later. I replied and said been good very busy and that I have time tomorrow afternoon to catch up over coffee.
She got the confirmation that she is still hot and able to get you as will, her ego solified again and she got her ego boost.

Now, it's been about 5 hours since then and she doesn't reply. I'm trying not to get pist of act AFC or whatever but if she doesn't reply again and blows me off like the first time, do I next her tomorrow?
If I were you I would have nexted her much earlier but if you want to grant her the benefit of the doubt wait till the supposed meeting time and if that meeting doesnt happen because of her then you are sure that she has to be thrown in the trash can.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, she asked to meet, so go meet her. Its that you ignored her/ were too busy for her thats lifted her interest level enough for that.
Or maybe she dropped another guy in that space of time, and you moved to the top of her list?
generally, girls mirror your moves, so if you left it all day to text her back, then she will do the same to you.
Go meet her, see how it goes from there. Cant hurt can it? You still wanna bone her, right?

scholarjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake guys make with texting women. DON'T TALK TO HER IN 3 DAYS. Do it in 3-5 hours, it will make things seem more natural, and fluid. Waiting 3 days will obviously demonstrate you are playing the game here, disinterested, or a big wuss.

I may not have had dates, but at least I've had brief responses due to following this.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/how-text-girl

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We all read this chicks - sbonny - story here on sosuave, right? Your chick has low low low IL. Instead of next go nc untill you bump into her or call her in two months, lol.

But yeah earlier my advice wud have been next, got my 10 post limit, and now I'm thinking instead of next give this a try.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't ask for her number at she frequents my work time to time. My ex is my co-worker and I didn't want anything to do what that sh*t again but then I had time to think straight and realised she has nothing to do with my work and only comes in informally as her organisation is funded by mine. I have only had a handful of girls give me their numbers after just meeting them and they all turned out to be slvts.

I completely agree about the ego thing. I had a feeling after acting indifferent to her twice that she would be boiling but I didn't want to be play her games and when she asked for coffee I said the time and date I was free. Turns out today she didn't contact me so I'm nexting the b*tch. Such a tease lol she is a HB7 and I have quite strict ratings and she, I thought, had a great personality and was down to fvck in the future.

Who Dares Win said:
So long to give you her number for being a tremendous interest.

Beep first alert on the bvllsh1t radar.

This was actually factor which pushed an uninterested girl to contact you back to reassure herself about her worth, you kinda ignored and her hamster spinned while her ego started melting.

In here she checks if you are following through dropping her or if she still has control over you by giving you a little bit of hope.

She got the confirmation that she is still hot and able to get you as will, her ego solified again and she got her ego boost.

If I were you I would have nexted her much earlier but if you want to grant her the benefit of the doubt wait till the supposed meeting time and if that meeting doesnt happen because of her then you are sure that she has to be thrown in the trash can.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
yup, she asked to meet, so go meet her. Its that you ignored her/ were too busy for her thats lifted her interest level enough for that.
Or maybe she dropped another guy in that space of time, and you moved to the top of her list?
generally, girls mirror your moves, so if you left it all day to text her back, then she will do the same to you.
Go meet her, see how it goes from there. Cant hurt can it? You still wanna bone her, right?

The main reason why I made this thread is because I am interested in her. I rate her physical appearance and we really got along. I find many women very bland, unintelligent and unattractive and that's okay I will fvck a HB5 but to be out going for coffee in day light with a girl, she has to be presentable.

She didn't contact me today so I guess only option is to next her. Question is, how do I go about doing it? If she contacts me tomorrow saying she was really busy all day or something came up do I believe it even though she already blew me off the first time?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
For_F said:
The main reason why I made this thread is because I am interested in her. I rate her physical appearance and we really got along. I find many women very bland, unintelligent and unattractive and that's okay I will fvck a HB5 but to be out going for coffee in day light with a girl, she has to be presentable.

She didn't contact me today so I guess only option is to next her. Question is, how do I go about doing it? If she contacts me tomorrow saying she was really busy all day or something came up do I believe it even though she already blew me off the first time?
you rate her far more highly than she rates you, if she was into you, she wouldnt be messing about like this. you have elevated this girl above you, she knows it and likes the kick it gives her.
how do you go about nexting? just dont contact her, let her do any runnign if its to be done, but really I dont see any hope here for you unless you get another stunner on your arm and see her react to that, time to let this one go.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
you rate her far more highly than she rates you, if she was into you, she wouldnt be messing about like this. you have elevated this girl above you, she knows it and likes the kick it gives her.
how do you go about nexting? just dont contact her, let her do any runnign if its to be done, but really I dont see any hope here for you unless you get another stunner on your arm and see her react to that, time to let this one go.

True words. I always find myself in positions where I rate a girl highly (whole package) and then they play bullish*t games and I'm certain it's not a coincidence. It's because they know I rate them so highly and they feel they can have me whenever. But when I do not fancy girls who are also good looking but just not my type, I will not even think about them, won't prioritise them and call them when I am actually just free/bored and they're so receptive.

Case in point, I rang a girl I met last week at the clubs just tonight and she was like 'Hey! I'm glad you called me. Sorry I'm out of the city for this weekend but I'm free Tuesday and Wednesday night for whatever if you want to go out'. And I said I'd ring her Tuesday and pick her up. But I don't rate this girl lol ah well.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Unbelievably she messaged me again today. She blew me off the entire weekend and waits until today, seriously what a waste of time.

Message basically said: Hey IM so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I had a friends 23rd on Saturday and finished off my major project today. Let's meet up tomorrow night and if it's not too short notice then tonight Im keen if you are :) whether tonight or tomorrow asap please we've put this off too long. Let me know :)

Fvcking spastic she is.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
For_F said:
UPDATE: Unbelievably she messaged me again today. She blew me off the entire weekend and waits until today, seriously what a waste of time.

Message basically said: Hey IM so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I had a friends 23rd on Saturday and finished off my major project today. Let's meet up tomorrow night and if it's not too short notice then tonight Im keen if you are :) whether tonight or tomorrow asap please we've put this off too long. Let me know :)

Fvcking spastic she is.
just the way they are, they do this push pull thing to see how hooked you are, not because they are attracted to you or want your d!ck. makes them feel good to know they have this power, its only there if you give it to them though, thing is, lots will, be different, its a game of cat and mouse...always be the cat

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till the evening, then go caveman - tell her to come to yours, set a time and nothing else. If you get another excuse (or no excuse aka nothing), never speak to her sexually ever again. If you cross paths, be civil... hi then bye.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One response I found here a while back about a similar situation said to blow her off and put the ball back in her court.
ie: tell her you're really busy all week but to hit you up the following week and see how your schedule is looking.
Another suggestion was to tell her you're seeing someone and you'll get back to her when you're not so busy.

I guess with her IL being so low, you run the risk of pushing her away for good. But if you don't really give a fvck, might be worth a shot.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1tty thing is my IL in this girl was very high for the first couple weeks but now has become very low. She is sexy and very sociable so wanted to lay her out.

Instead of completely blowing her off and said no you're a waste of time would it send a strong enough message if I messaged her saying 'Hey I'm going to be busy for the next week, contact me at the end of next week and we'll see how my schedule looks then'.

Sounds pretty robotic to me though as in she'll be able to tell IM saying it because she blew.me off. Maybe the best thing to do is not message at all and if I see her at work, wait for her to approach me and tell her to get in contact with me next week. And if I don't see her then wait until and if she rings or messages me again.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
For_F said:
Sh1tty thing is my IL in this girl was very high for the first couple weeks but now has become very low. She is sexy and very sociable so wanted to lay her out.

Instead of completely blowing her off and said no you're a waste of time would it send a strong enough message if I messaged her saying 'Hey I'm going to be busy for the next week, contact me at the end of next week and we'll see how my schedule looks then'.

Sounds pretty robotic to me though as in she'll be able to tell IM saying it because she blew.me off. Maybe the best thing to do is not message at all and if I see her at work, wait for her to approach me and tell her to get in contact with me next week. And if I don't see her then wait until and if she rings or messages me again.
Dude you wanna bang her right....chill out then.

I would tell her that i'm busy this week, call me next week and we'll see how it goes and put a Fooking smilie face in. Then wait.....

These days guys seem to be too fooking hung up on the respect thing. But you're not in any kind of relationship yet, so it doesn't really matter. This is about sex i assume. Play the game bro!!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a while since I read a thread where there was a severe amount of over-analysis for no reason.

Everyone who is saying to tell her your busy for the rest of the week and to try and set something up for next week is flat out wrong. And I'll tell you why.

Firstly, when you called her the first two times you said she didn't answer right? Well did you exchange numbers with her when you got her's? If you didn't and you didn't leave a message, how did she even know you called?

I'm not saying she is like me, but if I see a random number call and they don't leave a message, I won't bother calling back.

Two, the fact that she is initiating is a sign of interest obviously and if you didn't know this already you will now; women will play the same shiat back on you that you do to them.

Someone said the biggest mistake you made was waiting 3 days to contact her when the interest was high and I completely agree. One of the main things about "game" that has gone viral in recent years is the whole "3 days to call" rule. Get in the habit of striking when the interest is high.

You did well by acting unaffected and busy when you saw her the couple of times, that likely re-engaged her interest for you.

When she asked you for to grab some coffee, then took a while to get back to you, yes it was lame. But she did it because that's what you did to her. Yes women play games just as much, if not more than we do, but they will always play harder when they think the guy is playing games as well.

With that said, you will accomplish NOTHING by blowing off her recent apology and offer for coffee. If you say your busy for the rest of the week, not only will it be very obvious that you are trying to play the game, but it will likely be the nail in the coffin.

Do you want to phuck this girl? Or do you want to keep playing this one-up battle that you guys are locked in?

Swallow your ego and respond back, agree to meet up for coffee and then escalate the established attraction.

Your two primary goals right now should be:

1) Go out with her 1 on 1

2) Phuck her

You need to do 1 before you can do 2.

And who knows, you might hang out with her and realize she's not as great, hot, intelligent, interesting etc as you thought.

Or you might be blown away by how rad she is.....

Point is, you will accomplish nothing by telling her your busy for the rest of the week, because your game is now exposed, rather than being covert, the way it always should be.

Too many people here suggest using heavy artillery, when all you need is your head.

PIMP

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Its been a while since I read a thread where there was a severe amount of over-analysis for no reason.

Everyone who is saying to tell her your busy for the rest of the week and to try and set something up for next week is flat out wrong. And I'll tell you why.

Firstly, when you called her the first two times you said she didn't answer right? Well did you exchange numbers with her when you got her's? If you didn't and you didn't leave a message, how did she even know you called?

I'm not saying she is like me, but if I see a random number call and they don't leave a message, I won't bother calling back.

Two, the fact that she is initiating is a sign of interest obviously and if you didn't know this already you will now; women will play the same shiat back on you that you do to them.

Someone said the biggest mistake you made was waiting 3 days to contact her when the interest was high and I completely agree. One of the main things about "game" that has gone viral in recent years is the whole "3 days to call" rule. Get in the habit of striking when the interest is high.

You did well by acting unaffected and busy when you saw her the couple of times, that likely re-engaged her interest for you.

When she asked you for to grab some coffee, then took a while to get back to you, yes it was lame. But she did it because that's what you did to her. Yes women play games just as much, if not more than we do, but they will always play harder when they think the guy is playing games as well.

With that said, you will accomplish NOTHING by blowing off her recent apology and offer for coffee. If you say your busy for the rest of the week, not only will it be very obvious that you are trying to play the game, but it will likely be the nail in the coffin.

Do you want to phuck this girl? Or do you want to keep playing this one-up battle that you guys are locked in?

Swallow your ego and respond back, agree to meet up for coffee and then escalate the established attraction.

Your two primary goals right now should be:

1) Go out with her 1 on 1

2) Phuck her

You need to do 1 before you can do 2.

And who knows, you might hang out with her and realize she's not as great, hot, intelligent, interesting etc as you thought.

Or you might be blown away by how rad she is.....

Point is, you will accomplish nothing by telling her your busy for the rest of the week, because your game is now exposed, rather than being covert, the way it always should be.

Too many people here suggest using heavy artillery, when all you need is your head.

PIMP
Thanks for the effort in replying bro! You make some good points and put a totally different light on the situation. We did exchange numbers that first night so she did blow me off the first time. I was willing to put my ego aside when she initiated contact the second time but after being tossed again I really felt disrespected not a 'DJ' thing but just a human courtesy type of thing.

There's no telling what she'll do if I agree to a meet up tonight. If she blows me off again I'll feel pathetic. This goes beyond playing the game it's just me as a man I've never let a girl really fvck me around and noone for that matter.

I don't have much longer to reply don't know what I'll do because I blew her off last night andif I do it tonight then that may be it.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my impression from what I've read, it seems to me that she's f**king with you. And also this part "If she blows me off again I'll feel pathetic." I think that's where your instincts are kicking in to protect you. It's very normal to wonder and be curious if a person is going to accept your invite or not. This seems past that point. I may also be more 'attuned' to this, having recently been in a situation where a girl seems highly interested (inviting herself over), yet, meanders and is not responsive (hitting on other guys in front of you the next day).

I would do something with the attitude "Yeah sure, sound good", sound interested sort of, but uninvested.

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I may have fvcked things up but I took advice from both sides lol which probably wasn't the best of options.

I pretty much said: Hey you should have texted me letting me know you were going to be busy on the weekend that would have been cool, i've been busy too :) As far as meeting up, don't know what to expect with you and don't want to set something up because you went MIA last time lol. Just thought it would be good to get to know you otherwise talk to you later.