Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me what you think of this...

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been thinking more and more about this, and so far from what I can tell, it seems true. If this info is nothing new, forgive my ignorance.

1.) A girl will marry their father. Obviously not actually marry their father, but they will marry a man who has similar qualities to their father (in what way, I've yet to figure out).

2.) A girl will treat her husband/boyfriend in a similar way they treat their father (if a girl treats her dad like crap and lies to him a lot to make him think she's a good girl, there's a good chance she'll do the same to you).

3.) Both the above could be said the same for men. A girl will judge a guy on the way he treats his mother, or even a waitress. Many guys want to marry someone who have similar qualities of their mother.

Thoughts?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree with this for the most part. There's already been studies that girls lean towards guys with similiar traits as their father. The same could be said for guys too, but I don't think this is always %100 accurate. I hope my mate isnt too much like my mom, that would drive me insane. But then again what woman wouldn't?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
...And they frequently turn into their mother when they get older.

Aside from all that, it's important to look at her entire family. You're marrying into that family, and will have to spend holidays with them. Her brother just might be wanting to borrow money from you.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, the brother is frequently a ****-blocker.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not new, but it's new to you-so it's not ignorance, it's just you're learning it for the first time. ;)

It's long been said that men marry their mothers. It was really more of a proverb than anything else, but like most proverbs, it probably has some truth to it.

I'd never really heard it applied to women, but recently there was an article on saying that some study was done, and that women may be more guilty of marrying their fathers than the other way around. So, in a way, maybe this aspect of it is kinda knew.

I've also noticed that most (but not all) of the younger girls I've dated that are interested in older guys, had very good relationships with their fathers. They were usually close to them, felt safe around them, respected them, etc-
so in that way, it's probably not surprising that they would find themselves attracted to older, more mature men.

VVVV To the guy below, the concept doesn't have anything to do with physical appearance. It's about the personality, attitude, demeanor, etc.. of the parent.

Reaction score
I'm not too sure, I'm not attracted to women of my own kind tbh and I prefer fair skinned girls with blonde/light brown hair, so I wouldn't be marrying a girl like my mother out of choice, only out of desperation, but I'd rather be single tbh.

KT

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
I've also noticed that most (but not all) of the younger girls I've dated that are interested in older guys, had very good relationships with their fathers. They were usually close to them, felt safe around them, respected them, etc-
so in that way, it's probably not surprising that they would find themselves attracted to older, more mature men.
I can attest to this too.