Tell Me What Pattern I Can Use On This Grl

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is the situation
two months ago i started a new job as a waiter.
there was a grl there called tania
she is really cute and i liked her
the problem was that all the guys at work were always telling her how beautiful she is, being nice to her ,trying to grab her ass and stuff
i decided to be different from them by being a bit mean to her and neg-hitting her
she took it badly and said she would not talk to me anymore
i told her i was ok with that
two days later she came up to me and started talking but i didnt pay much attention to her
she did that a few times till we started to talk seriously
here is the discussion we had later that week
me: what do you like to do in your spare time
her:clubs ,go to the movies
me:what is your favorite genre of movies?
her:love stories
me:there is a great one that i know of ,you wanna go see it?
her: sure
me :friday?
her:busy day ,i'll be tired
me:saturday?
herk
so on friday , i asked her to tell the managers to let her go earlier saturday ,so that we can go
she told me that she was not sure about going anymore
i asked her why ,she said she wanted to go to a club instead with some friends, if she gets a ride to the club(she dont have a car).
she also said that we could go together at the club if i wanted to.
i told i wasnt sure and that i was gonna think about it and that i would give her an answer the next day
i really didnt know what to do so ,i asked for some advice on the board , all the guys told me not to talk to her about it and just let go
i didnt tell her anything about us going out that day and she didnt say anything either
i didnt see her the following weeks at work ,and when i asked a manager , he told me that she had taken some time off.
She is now back at work after taking a month off
WHAT PATTERN CAN I USE ON THIS GRL?

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Perfect chance for you to find out her representational system, eh?

If you don't know what I'm talking about look at chap. 18 and appendix 2 of RJ's free book:
http://www.pickupguide.com/gallery/miscgoodstuff/seduction.html

It just so happens that the example he gives involves asking about her most recent vacation.

You: "What is your favorite genre of movies?"
Her: "Love stories"
You: "You know how when you're watching a really good love story, it kind of gives you the sensation of feeling... completely and helplessly in love. And as you think about the last time you felt that for someone that feeling comes back to you and radiates through you body. And it's so intense you just tremble. And like never before you experience that feeling of being in love. With me, that's what a good love story is all about. And as you start to focus more intently on what you're seeing, your breathing gets faster, your heart beats faster..."
Her: "Oh, Oh! STOP! I'M COMING! I'M COMING!"

(I pretty much just made that one up as I typed.)