Tell me if I'm wrong here...

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my current gf (who I trust, to a degree of course...she is a woman after all) has a guy friend (guys' a known virgin) who rides street bikes with some buddies. She was gonna go ride with him (them).

now, i dont like letting jealousy get the best of me but am i right in being kinda jealous about this? maybe just kinda bothered? i dont exactly know how to bring it up that it kinda bothers me without sounding like a jealous b!tch.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy probably wants to do her but girls are pretty stupid about that stuff and think they can have the guy just as a friend. Nothing to be jealous about since if this guy is a virgin he probably has no game, plus you said you trust her.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
The guy probably wants to do her but girls are pretty stupid about that stuff and think they can have the guy just as a friend. Nothing to be jealous about since if this guy is a virgin he probably has no game, plus you said you trust her.

Yeah i suppose youre right. Part of me feels like she might bring it up or something though, and i dont know how to tell her it bothers me without actually saying "it bother me"

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any input is greatly appreciated.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
Yeah i suppose youre right. Part of me feels like she might bring it up or something though, and i dont know how to tell her it bothers me without actually saying "it bother me"
Why does it bother you though? What are you going to do, keep her locked inside all the time? If she wants to cheat she's going to cheat and you being jealous is just going to kill her attraction for you. Be a man and don't let this bother you.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Why does it bother you though? What are you going to do, keep her locked inside all the time? If she wants to cheat she's going to cheat and you being jealous is just going to kill her attraction for you. Be a man and don't let this bother you.
Thats the thing though. I dont think shed cheat. normally this kinda thing wouldnt bother me in the slightest, but for some reason this is kinda gettin under my skin. the thought of her riding on the back of this dudes bike with a bunch of his buddies just kinda bothers me a little. this is the first time ive felt like this during our relationship too, and of course i havnt said anything about it to her. And she has a habit if knowing when something bugs me so she'll probably ask at some point, and i just want to have a better answer than "yeah it bugs me".

ugh, i need the b!tch beaten out of me.

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you clearly have some subconscious doubts about how trustworthy she is, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Nothing to be jealous about since if this guy is a virgin he probably has no game
He might have no game but his bikie mates might have some.

What is a girl in a relationship doing hanging out with a bunch of male strangers?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
baddfishh40 said:
Well, you clearly have some subconscious doubts about how trustworthy she is, otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

I dont think its about her faith as much as my insecurity. honestly i doubt she would do anything, its just the thought of her with a bunch of guys. ive decided im being stupid about it am just gonna drop it.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should learn to ride... what girl doesn't love a sports bike... and what guy doesn't love having a girl holding on tightly smashed up against his back.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Perhaps you should learn to ride... what girl doesn't love a sports bike... and what guy doesn't love having a girl holding on tightly smashed up against his back.

Trust me dude if I had a couple extra grand (and the added income to afford insurance) I would so get a GSX-R600 or something (anything higher than 600 and I'd prolly kill myself).

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to have a night out with a bunch of girlie 'pals', soon. If she starts doing it regularly, then you too must.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Dee said:
Make sure to have a night out with a bunch of girlie 'pals', soon. If she starts doing it regularly, then you too must.
Yeah, seriously. It shouldn't be looked at as any different.

As for if she calls you on having an issue with it w/o you even saying anything, just say that you're concerned about her getting hurt since you've heard too many motorcycle horror stories. My friend used to go to this spot and do wheelies and speed up and down this strip, until the place started getting too popular for bikes and cars to come hang out. He saw someone on a bike being stupid and practically get disemboweled before his eyes crashing into a car that was pulling out of a space. He was just going way too fast to slow down in time.

Woodsworth

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Word

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
- I dont think its about her faith as much as my insecurity
- honestly i doubt she would do anything
- its just the thought of her with a bunch of guys
If your gf knows it bothers you she is going to ride on the back of a bike with a bunch of guys, why is she going ahead with it? Sounds like your problem is more with your gf than her guy friend or your own insecurity.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
If your gf knows it bothers you she is going to ride on the back of a bike with a bunch of guys, why is she going ahead with it? Sounds like your problem is more with your gf than her guy friend or your own insecurity.

Except that she doesn't know. Like I already said, I havn't brought it up. And I don't really plan to. For the record, she didnt end up going. Ive already decided its stupid to get bothered by and am dropping it.