Tell her I have feelings for her ?

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short story:
I met a girl, shes cute and I have a crush on her.
Her friend asked me what are my feelings about her and i said "yeah I'm interested" she asked back "only that?" and I replied yes.
Now I've been thinking how dumb I was and I think I should've said I loved her, so I need your help, should I tell her I love her or is it a mistake ?

Ongkhan

Reaction score
Huge mistake. Never tell a girl you love her first, let alone a girl you hardly know.

Thomas20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer was perfect. You said you were interested. You didn't mess it up. Now she knows that she has to try hard to get you. She probably will call you soon and ask you to spend time with her. If you had said that you love her, you would already have lost her.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is I haven't told her anything new, I already showed interest with her several times. She has a few guies interested in her too, and I don't wanna lose her... :(

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a good thing in not telling her friend that you loved this girl. The number one rule in telling a girl that you love her is that she has to tell you first. Also you have to have been dating her for a few months. Meaning if she tells you that she loves you on your first date, do not tell her that you love her back. Lastly don't lie.

As for other guys being interested in her, take charge and ask her out. Do some activities with her, don't wait for the other guys to get farther with her.

BTW you can't loose what you don't have.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea son get up there and ask her out before its too late man. you only get one life, take your chances. and never tell her you love her until way down the road and she has already told you. but you are new and you will learn.