Tell a story of a missed oppertunity

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be good unless there is a thread already for this. But tell a story you have of a missed oppertunity with an attractive girl who, you knew was sending out signs, recived those signs but just for some reason failed for whatever reason to close the deal!

Quick one :

Bob Evans, i usally go into this place to get lunch, because my job is pretty near regaurdless I call on the phone to order ahead and this cute chick Jessica picks up the phone. She takes my order as i give it but messes some parts up, i could tell she was smileing so when i corrected her i said, you got that jessica.

Fast foward, i go into bob evans to get my order there the girl is this pretty cute HB8 Blonde hair blue eyes, really sarcastic and ****y girl. I give her the full force of C+F. (i'm actually a sarcastic person) so it comes off natural and smooth.

Anyways, i leave and before i do she smiles and says i'm sure i'll see ya again. i'm I say of course you will. and leave next few days pass we repeat our flirting, then one day she comes into my job, wearing her street clothes I'm thinking WOW jessica? in fact that's what i said she's like yeah and was like i'll wait for you.

She waits i take my lunch with her, we laugh i kino her she smiles, blushes i know she likes me i like her. BUT in the end i was like welp gotta go back to work, she's like ok well umm i'll see ya soon. I say ok and LEAVE

Next day go into bob evans no jessica, next few days do the same thing No jessica NEXT WEEK NO JESSICA. She QUIT! AHHHH.. i about slapped myself for that. :(

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school:

1: This popular guy that I hung out had a hot GF who hung out with 2-3 other hot girls. They wrote down their numbers down for me one day, and next to one of them it said "if you need a booty call, call me up." I didn't take it seriously due to self-confidence issues and so never called, and I was so unsocial with them that semester that they probably thought I was rejecting them.

2: The next year, a close friend of mine knew this pretty hot girl. He was friends with her, but they would mess around and stuff. She had the perfect body for f**king, nice big round a** and t*ts. I went to her house with him and hung out a few times. One day we are leaving her house, and she said "You know, static, you don't have to only come here when [friends name] comes, you can whenever you want to." I knew her number and stuff but i didn't take it seroiusly due to self confident issues again.

There are so many others too, life sucks when you're not aware.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was quite recent.

I was at the gym and had just finished working out when one of the employees called me over. Next to him was one of the female trainers, blond, great body, cute face. He then told me that she wanted to train me free for a day as part of a promotion.

I took it literally and just laughed and said something stupid while the HB was next to him looking embarrased.

Later on I put two and two together and figured that was most likely a come on by a chick who really wanted to know me better. Why? Because number 1, I have a muscular and athletic body in the firet place so I would be the last guy that anyone would want to give pointers on getting in shape and 2, out of all the people in the gym, why the hell would I get chosen to receive a free training session?

This shyt happens all the time. You just have to realize when a chick is giving signals and act accordingly.

The problem is that many guys, including myself do not have a high enough self esteem to believe that a good looking chick would be interested in him, so when the opportunity comes, they end up blowing it by not taking action.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two months ago:

Grinding with a girl at a dance and had my hand up her skirt right where her leg and crotch meets and I didn't do anything about it.

It wasn't really a "missed" opportunity though, as I wasn't there to go any further then gratification and confidence boosters.

My "game" has come to a point of pick'n'chus in order to find someone worth opening my mouth for.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire

This shyt happens all the time. You just have to realize when a chick is giving signals and act accordingly.

The problem is that many guys, including myself do not have a high enough self esteem to believe that a good looking chick would be interested in him, so when the opportunity comes, they end up blowing it by not taking action.
true about that, it is sometimes hard to belive at times, but it does happen more often than not, just that girls aren't guys so there not going to kino you, or give you solid hints tha tthey want to know you better or possibly talk to/date you