Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teetotal Solo Game in Bars and Clubs

Backtothedojo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently come out of a long term relationship, and I'm having to learn the game again.

I want to go out to the bars and clubs of my local city to get my rejection count up again. I have no wing man, I'm teetotal. Any advice for solo game?

(on a side note, coming back to the community after so many years away feels life coming home. It's nice to see you all again)

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently come out of a long term relationship, and I'm having to learn the game again.

I want to go out to the bars and clubs of my local city to get my rejection count up again. I have no wing man, I'm teetotal. Any advice for solo game?

(on a side note, coming back to the community after so many years away feels life coming home. It's nice to see you all again)
Welcome..I would use meet ups. I haven't been to bars but I would just make sure they have na beer and drink that. I have been sober for 20 years. Only adive I have is just do it. Go to smaller bars and look for single women. Just in and out if no prospects. The singles are there to f uck.
Just do it.