Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teenage girl "humiliated" for being told to cover up

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like she knows how to play the victim card to a T.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/ts...ring-leggings--dad-s-got-this--192409505.html

"The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is investigating a report that one of its officers allegedly humiliated a 15-year-old girl wearing leggings, a tank top, and a button-down, telling her she should cover up as she went through an ID-check line in the Los Angeles Airport Sunday.

She said the officer was ‘glaring’ at her and mumbling. She said, ‘Excuse me?’ and he said, ‘You're only 15, cover yourself!’ in a hostile tone,” the girl's father, Mark Frauenfelder, told Yahoo! Shine, echoing what he had written in a Boing Boing blog post describing the incident. “It shook her up," he added.

Frauenfelder told Shine that his daughter, Sarina, was with a group of high school peers, on their way to visit colleges. He said that she began a rapid-fire series of texts to him and his wife by declaring, "I'm furious!" and adding, about the TSA officer, "He was so rude and hostile. He made me feel like a slut."

Last edited:

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“ ‘Cover up’ is a dangerous cultural attitude that fuels more than rude comments. It's the foundation of the oppression of women, rape culture (‘she was asking for it’), and the drive for reproductive control of women's bodies.”
—Maureen Herman, co-founder of the women’s advocacy group A Is For

Wow, so telling someone they're dressed like a slut (I can probably guarantee she doesn't do yoga and yet owns yoga pants - AW much), is the "foundation of rape culture". The "oppression of women" translates to "If I want to dress like a slut, then so be it", and the "reproductive control of women's bodies"... Come on. I'm not a violent man, nor do I condone hitting women, but feminists annoy me on a whole other level.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*double post*

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a hint: if you hear a girl talk about "rape culture" or "misogyny" run like hell.

The only "rape culture" that exists is that of the justice system when it applies to men and divorce court.

THAT is rape.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Here is a hint: if you hear a girl talk about "rape culture" or "misogyny" run like hell.

The only "rape culture" that exists is that of the justice system when it applies to men and divorce court.

THAT is rape.
true. also factor in she was 15....any girl at 15 is just a complete and total moron and should be ignored at all costs.

i can guarantee that what she says happened is probably about 1% of the truth if that.

a more likely scenario is this

TSA person: *stares at girls exposed cleavage*
girl: "what are you looking at?"
TSA: "Nothing"
Girl: "yea right you be staring at mah boobs"
TSA: "Well maybe you need to cover up"

girl now proceeds to tell everyone how the TSA people told her she dressed like a slvt and needs to cover up. cried until dad took a picture and filed a complaint. she is a girl so she will be believed over the TSA guy(trust me not a fan of TSA so this is not a TSA support post). dad didnt put daughter in place. Girl learns power of her boobs. everyone ignores

1. girls are illogical and emotional
2. teenage girls are the stupidest creatures that roam the earth.
3. never listen or take a teenage girl seriously.

and the rape culture of court system gets reinforced by the obviously sexist TSA agent.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The father should be found and beaten to within an inch of his life for raising this little a$$hole. If I were that father, I would have smacked her hard across the face and said, b1tch, if you ain't wearing a sweater in 5 seconds, god help me, I will spank you in front of all your friends and you won't see an IPHONE till you are 21.

Where the hell are the fathers? What kind of father doesn't react to this by saying "What the fvck are you wearing???". Sick society, daughters are allowed to do whatever they please and the mangina men follow in lockstep to whatever their princesses say.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her slut mode was activated. She got mad that she got told what she was.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her slut mode was activated. She got mad that she got told what she was.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are freaking morons. Why don't you all just convert to Islam and join the Taliban? That way all of your women can dress head to toe in a burga and never be seen.

I don't care if she was dressed in a dress that went 3 inches past her cooter. The TSA has no fawking business telling anyone what to wear and how to wear it unless she is buck naked or causing a distraction to other passengers. Next thing you know the govt will be telling us when we can eat, what to eat, when to have sex and on and on. It infuriates me to all hell that some people are actually defending this TSA worker that did this. He should be fired and fined and whatever else they can do to him. He has no business saying jack to her. Not ever.

I saw the pic of how she was dressed. There was nothing wrong with it at all. AT ALL. She had on black tights with a top and a flannel or something similar over top of that.

IF I was her and her dad I was sue the hell out of the TSA for sexual harassment and wouldn't think twice about it.

I think some of you are so anti women that a girl could be gang raped and killed and you would still somehow find a way to blame her.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Some of you guys are freaking morons. Why don't you all just convert to Islam and join the Taliban? That way all of your women can dress head to toe in a burga and never be seen.

I don't care if she was dressed in a dress that went 3 inches past her cooter. The TSA has no fawking business telling anyone what to wear and how to wear it unless she is buck naked or causing a distraction to other passengers. Next thing you know the govt will be telling us when we can eat, what to eat, when to have sex and on and on. It infuriates me to all hell that some people are actually defending this TSA worker that did this. He should be fired and fined and whatever else they can do to him. He has no business saying jack to her. Not ever.

I saw the pic of how she was dressed. There was nothing wrong with it at all. AT ALL. She had on black tights with a top and a flannel or something similar over top of that.

IF I was her and her dad I was sue the hell out of the TSA for sexual harassment and wouldn't think twice about it.

I think some of you are so anti women that a girl could be gang raped and killed and you would still somehow find a way to blame her.
its the fact shes a teenage girl....tell me with a straight face that teenage girls are not the stupidest creatures walking this planet? yea i thought so.

i guarantee this nothing but a harmless exchange that she blew up out of proportion. furthermore if you dress revealing and those pants show every crack(as she intended) and that top wasnt exactly hiding things either(again as she intended) then you damn well better be able to handle slvt remarks. dont want to be called a hooker? dont dress like one.

if i walk down the street dressed like a cop...am i a cop? no. but people will come up to me and talk to me like i am a cop. same principle. dont want to be called a slvt dont dress like one. dont want guys staring at your cleavage dont expose it in a partly see through white thin tank top.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzball said:
its the fact shes a teenage girl....tell me with a straight face that teenage girls are not the stupidest creatures walking this planet? yea i thought so.

i guarantee this nothing but a harmless exchange that she blew up out of proportion. furthermore if you dress revealing and those pants show every crack(as she intended) and that top wasnt exactly hiding things either(again as she intended) then you damn well better be able to handle slvt remarks. dont want to be called a hooker? dont dress like one.

if i walk down the street dressed like a cop...am i a cop? no. but people will come up to me and talk to me like i am a cop. same principle. dont want to be called a slvt dont dress like one. dont want guys staring at your cleavage dont expose it in a partly see through white thin tank top.
I don't care if it was a teenage girl, a 5 year old, a Jew in full Jewish garb, a 75 year old man, or a prostitute. The TSA workers job is to screen passengers for the safety of the airlines. Not to tell someone how to dress. And certainly not when she was dressed perfectly fine. Look at her outfit. There is nothing nothing nothing wrong with it. It isn't slutty at all. She is dressed like any other 15 year old girl.

This is much bigger than some TSA idiot. This is another example of the govt exerting more and more control over the population and the population getting more and more used to it so that at some point ALL of our civil liberties will have been taken away and people will go along with it like the sheep they are.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see how that outfit is "revealing". When I was in college, girls would walk around dressed like that on the regular.

Oh, and TSA workers are doucebags.. but everyone knows that already

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 y.o girls give men inappropriate boners and make them blurt out retarded statements. News at 11.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Why would he risk a comment like that in today's society. When women make shiiit up and get away with it all the time.....gurl maybe an early bpd slur in training but I wouldn't even speak to an underaged girl period.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Even Government workers have rights too. Part of a free society is being able to say what you wish without repercussion, even if it hurts the feelings of little girls.

We left a free society a long time ago unfortunately, but I still support his right to judge and comment about other people.

Having said that, I don't think her clothing was bad.
Not in this case. The TSA worker was in a position of power over the girl. He could dictate whether she was allowed to get on that airplane or not. If she said something back to him and he got ticked off or if he just didn't like the way she was dressed? He could have very well detained her and kept her from getting on that plane. If it is just an everyday person walking down the street who has no power or control over the girl? Fine. But that wasn't the case here. What he did goes against everything his job description entails.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on both sides of the fence here....on one hand TSA and baggage check workers and goverment workers in general are out of control in the states...they harass the hell out of me when i come in from an international flight..........however...she is no doubt being a spoiled little drama queen..conclusion..the 15 year old needs to be whipped with a belt for being such a diva and the TSA worker should be fired for spouting off something that is none of his business in the first place like they always do...i don't care for either of them...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What he *could* have done is no relevance unless he actually did it. If she told him to "fvk off" and then he harassed her, then I would be all for firing his @ss.

Hell, Obama *could* drone any one of us. But that doesn't mean he won't pay a consequence for it, nor does it mean he is wrong if he says half of America needs to get the fvk to work and stop being lazy.
I'm not sure what you are saying. It's the same as a teacher or a police officer. Because, with their job, they hold a position of power of the people they come in contact with, there are certain things they can and cannot do.

TSA agents are not hired to judge teens' (or anyone's) appearances. The guy is an on the clock government worker, IN UNIFORM, whose mouth should stay shut while working. What would your boss do if you ran your mouth like that while you were on the clock? Could you say something like that? Would you get to keep your job? Maybe not. At the very least you could be severely reprimanded. The official is allowed his opinion but has to have judgement when at work as he is a rep of the government and he is not allowed to voice his personal opinion in public. He might not have liked what she was wearing but oh well, it is not his place to say anything to her in the first place.

Unless she's concealing something dangerous or illegal, what she's wearing is irrelevant to the safety of the passengers and crew of her flight. I'm fairly certain it's not in the TSA agent's job description to criticize what people wear. "Excuse me, sir, yes you with the hideous shirt, can you step forward please? And you, ma'am, with the godawful boots, you're next." No.

If she was older, say 21, would the agent have said the same thing? Or perhaps just silently ogled the "goods on display"? What she wears is not an invitation for anything other than her comfort. She's under no legal obligation to "cover herself" unless she's violating some sort of public decency laws. Also, the implication is that she needs to cover herself to not unduly arouse the opposite sex. Men are human beings and are capable of self-control.

This entire thing is pathetic and imo just another step moving towards not only more govt control over its citizens, but its getting very close to Talibanish/Muslim viewpoints on how women should be dressed.

She can dress however the fawk she wants to dress as long as it is not causing a disturbance to other passengers and it does not violate any decency laws. She was dressed perfectly fine, just like 95% of the rest of American high school and college students.

Ridiculous.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenagers are idiots, I was one, everyone else was too. Teens think they know everything, and yet have the same logic as a new born infant.