Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Techniques for different types of girls?

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that if you're handling a chick who is on top of her pedastal, think's she's the ****, enjoys the ego boost she gets from AFC's, you want to show interest by eye contact, kino, etc, but still act as though you could leave and not give a **** if you see her again.

But what if you're dealing with a normal chick who doesnt go around getting ego boosts? she's hot, but doesnt have guys hanging off of her. Doesnt necessarly know, and take advantage that she's attractive?

Do I still flirt, use kino, make fun, tease, and still stay away enough to make her miss me?

So the question is, how do I treat different girls differently to attract them? based on what type of girl they are?

Thanks for any input!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl ends up needing to be treated the same. There are certain "things" you can do to each girl, certain amounts of C&F, Push/Pull, Kino etc that each girl can tolerate. There is no SET technique. You need to learn to judge body language, speech, etc. and make your moves based on how she reacts.

Whatevs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's C&F and push/pull? Where can I read up on what these are? I know what kino is however

Ralston

Don Juan
Reaction score
****y/funny is bustin a *****es balls, teasin them. its all over the DJ bible, read that ****! push n pull iz like 2 steps forward 1 step back. Actin like u wanna **** tha girl so bad you cant get off of her, then next thing you know shes actin like she wants you to stop. ACT like you dont givea **** if you hit the ***** or not. Act as if you can get it any time you want and ANY female you WANT. When she resists, behave like you dont need her ***** bad enough to bend over backwards. Make her think you arent interested in whether shes alive or not occasionally, then come back and act like youll die if you dont **** her (then repeat). - itll turn her on and make her wish youd try to stick your **** in again. Thank me when she becomes an obsessed girl with wet panties beggin to get ****ed!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy way to cuss and not get it edited. Type sh*t instead of the actual word.

C&F = ****y and Funny

Everything you need is covered in the bible. I'm up to giving you some extra advice AFTER you read that stuff and PM me.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Every girl ends up needing to be treated the same.
*BUZZ* Wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You can NOT treat every girl the same. Why? People react differently to different things. Plus, the situation, mood, and environment will differ. Can you do the exact same thing to a girl in a super market that you could to a girl in the club?

Ralston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Easy way to cuss and not get it edited. Type sh*t instead of the actual word.
yea Ill keep that sh*t under consideration

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:
*BUZZ* Wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You can NOT treat every girl the same. Why? People react differently to different things. Plus, the situation, mood, and environment will differ. Can you do the exact same thing to a girl in a super market that you could to a girl in the club?

Approaches are different, but the basic treatment is the same. Don't be a p*ssy. Stand up for yourself. Be confident. C&F. Keep things fun. etc. That's what I meant. If you read the rest of the post, I mentioned taking the specific items into consideration such as body language, speech etc. I figured location and any other situation specific items would automatically be assumed by the "etc."

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Approaches are different, but the basic treatment is the same. Don't be a p*ssy. Stand up for yourself. Be confident. C&F. Keep things fun. etc. That's what I meant. If you read the rest of the post, I mentioned taking the specific items into consideration such as body language, speech etc. I figured location and any other situation specific items would automatically be assumed by the "etc."
You can never assume things around here.

Your basics seem decent though. You kind of did say the same thing three times though.

"Don't be a p*ssy/Stand up for yourself/Be confident."

But there is one thing I need to say. EVERY situation is different because of the location. So that means that you are always doing something based on the location, right?