Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teasing women- Did I make a wrong move here

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this is what happened.

I was at a club in London and I was dancing with this chick. Anyway she started asking me to buy her drinks so I did (Even though it is against my principle and I hope no one on the board tells me off) . One thing led to another and she attempted to kiss me but I pulled back and then I told her "Whoa I don't normally kiss girls that I meet the first time"

Was that a good move? Should I have just kissed her and said something like "I didn't give you permission to do that or "Thats sexual harrasement"

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Teasing women- Did I make a wrong move here

Originally posted by The_Shezzler
But if you hadnt have got her the drink - you would have been in a stronger position and then you should have kiss closed her!

Sarge On...
I agree with the thing about buying her a drink. I am against that I was in two minds that days. I when she asked me to buy her a drink I was going to say "Sorry I don't buy drinks for women I don't know but you could buy me one and then when I get to know you better I'll buy you one. And if you really play your cards right I may buy two" But I thought that would make me sound cheap.

When you say kiss closed do you mean I should have kissed her?

Also what do you think of the idea if I could allowed her to kiss me then said "I didn't give you permission to do that or "Thats sexual harrasement"

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right. When she asked me for the drink I was going to say "Sorry I don't buy drinks for women I don't know but you could buy me one and then when I get to know you better I'll buy you one. And if you really play your cards right I may buy two" But I thought that would make me sound cheap. What do you think?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalel21

Also what do you think of the idea if I could allowed her to kiss me then said "I didn't give you permission to do that or "Thats sexual harrasement"
is that you trying to be ****y?
well if it is your on the right rack, however its not that funny,
target towards why she cant buyherself a drink, dont call her a chaep biatch just bust on her for being a leach or something.

ME;"what you cant afford your own drinks,
and YOU WANT A KISS..!!! are you for real girl..!

GIRL;yep...you got it!

ME;" i dont think so..little miss scrooge, maybe you should do the giving, infact, YOU buy me a drink, and i might let you kiss me!!!

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say that it depends on the girl and the way its said. If you say it with a cheeky grin on your face you might just pull it off even here in the UK. If you say it like your serious...well.... need i explain that consequence.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naaah, no chance

girls here in the uk are no different from other girls, maybe the culture difference, but thats only for indian chicks, they are definatly shy, where as european chicks are up for it!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds as if you were dealing with an attention wh0re. This is a common routine I've seen with AWs:

The girl will ask some random guy to buy her a drink. He will. To keep the man's interest up in her, she will provide attention (touch, kiss, sit on lap) to keep the guy interested and buying her drinks throughout the night. At the end of it all, the guy goes home with an empty wallet and no phone number. If there is a number exchange, she will get HIS number and promptly throw it out when she goes home.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
desdinova that sucks!

why would a girl do that? WHY...!!!!!!:mad:

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing led to another and she attempted to kiss me but I pulled back and then I told her "Whoa I don't normally kiss girls that I meet the first time"

Was that a good move? Should I have just kissed her and said something like "I didn't give you permission to do that or "Thats sexual harrasement"
Dude, you are not calibrating. She gets agressive and goes for the kiss close - chicks are rarely that agressive! Why did you pull away?

She is practically inviting you to escalate. I'm not going to even say she was giving you permission to escalate ... she was outright inviting you! If you consistently refuse kissing a chick, it is a big turnoff as chicks take refusals like that harshly on their ego and self-esteem.

Kalel21, don't get too caught up in gaming chicks. The point is to get laid. Did you get laid? Could you have gotten laid if you returned the kiss and continued to escalate?

You can apply game when women give you resistance or start to game you. But if everything is going well, why change it?

"If it ain't broken, then don't fix it!"

Maximus_Decimus

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I did get her number in the end and it was actually the right one. But I saw that chick again at another club and she was avoiding me like the plague.

Its a bit hard to lay a chick in a club unless you bring her back to your place and where I lived at the time was far.

I suppose I wanted to create the illusion in her head that she can't have me and if she wanted me she'd have to keep going alittle

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Teasing women- Did I make a wrong move here

Originally posted by Maximus_Decimus

She is practically inviting you to escalate. I'm not going to even say she was giving you permission to escalate ... she was outright inviting you! If you consistently refuse kissing a chick, it is a big turnoff as chicks take refusals like that harshly on their ego and self-esteem.

Kalel21, don't get too caught up in gaming chicks. The point is to get laid. Did you get laid? Could you have gotten laid if you returned the kiss and continued to escalate?
Now if I had used that line afterwards which I suggested in the beginning which I think is quite ****y and funny that would put her as the aggressor Or am I wrong here Maximus_Decimus?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway kalel21,
i think you know what to do next time, yeah!

you could have kissed her but you didnt, no big deal, buying her a drink didnt turn out that bad anyway, did it? she tryed to kiss you. its not like she was just after a drink or whatever, maybe when you invite her out or the next time you see her, you will be able to handle it in true dj fashion..

just remeber, if a girl starts to esculated for you then your not trying hard enough, and never refuse to esculate because, as an up and coming dj, your prime focus will be to keep esculating to the next step until we have a lay!

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry catch. I almost know what to do but I'm not quite there yet mate :)

OK so I saw the same chick the other time. Why the hell is she avoiding me? :mad:

And what way can you make her believe she can' have you that easily?

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Teasing women- Did I make a wrong move here

Now if I had used that line afterwards which I suggested in the beginning which I think is quite ****y and funny that would put her as the aggressor Or am I wrong here Maximus_Decimus?
Kakel21, you're off on the wrong foot. You didn't need to use that line at all if she moved in herself and attempted the kiss. As I said earlier, you apply game when you encounter resistance from her or when she is gaming you. From your report, she wasn't doing either and she was being direct with you (which is not common because most chicks aren't agressive like her).

OK so I saw the same chick the other time. Why the hell is she avoiding me?
Because you turned her off. Most likely, she was embarassed when you pulled back and she may even feel insulted by your action. It's like a chick who takes off all her clothes and is begging you to sex her but instead, you turn your back on her and leave.

LOL, what you did was the exact opposite of the Gunwitch Method. Check out Gunwitch method and next time, follow through on the kiss close and escalate: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=46286

Chalk it up as experience and forget her. Next!

Maximus_Decimus