Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** Tease or Truly Interested?

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK this girl lets call her... Emily, is a really cool girl and cute too. From my other post I said that I am now looking for a girlfriend, and she is what I want in a girlfriend. I have been out to lunch with her a few times and hung out with her, always with her beta male guy friends, which is a little weird and awesome because I am the supreme alpha. She has one guy friend who is a total AFC and does whatever she says being her little puppy dog, hoping to get some sort of approval, sound familiar to anyone here? haha.

Anyway, when I first hung out with them I got there and this beta male guy had UFC gloves and wanted me to fight all of them. I had no idea anyone else was over at her house, she just invited me to come over. Anyway I am a varsity wrestler and choked all three of them out in under a minute establishing my dominance or whatever. These guys do whatever I suggest and follow me around whenever I am there.

So I go out of town for a month and then get back and start texting her ****y and funny openers and such yesterday. She then invites me to come over and play cops and robbers, kind of a gay game where one team is in cars and they have to find and tag the other team who is on foot making it to a destination. I told her I was canoeing but would come over after.

I got there and she was with two of her girlfriends, one of which has a major crush on me, her two male co-workers, and her puppy dog. I started introducing myself to everyone, leading the conversations, and talking and controlling everyone's mood. It was awesome. Anyway, I got there and she came up to me and hugged me and was like I missed u so much. I said I know, haha. She came up to me 6 times, I actually counted, and grabbed me and said "I missed you so much!" I sat down on the drive way and and everyone came and sat with me and she squeezed in next to me and I put my arm around her.

We were making teams and she insisted that I was on her team and was her partner. I agreed... maybe a mistake? But I thought that it would be pretty easy to be alone with her and get some make out action. She then grabbed me and pulled me to her room to show me that she painted it. I then left and she brought out her senior pictures and showed them to everyone and me. She asked me what I thought, and she looked really hot in all of them, but I said beautiful... and you're all right too. Haha.

We all drove up to the school where we were gonna play and she ran off with her two co-workers claiming she had changed the teams...
It pissed me off but I didn't show it and was like whatever and had fun with two other people I have known for a while. Stuff like this makes me think she wants to turn me into her puppy dog, I mean the definition of push and pull, and **** its working! haha.

After we played, I didn't see her at all during the game, we walked back to her house and I did my best to ignore her and just have fun with everyone else. She sensed this I guess and would come up to me and grab my head and shake it and scream my name...

Anyway one of her co-workers suggested we go to his house, and she immediately agreed and ran to his car. My car was at the school so I got in with her and her co-worker really because he had a sick ass car with a sweet system in it and I wanted to hear it.

We get to his house and he has a sick ass basement and she starts playing foosball with her co-workers completely ignoring everyone else. I suggested to her puppy dog and the others we should go get some food cus this was lame, and they all followed me out of the house. I hung out with them for a while and macked on the girl who has the crush on me. She was all up on me sitting on my lap and stuff.

Anyway Emily and her co-workers were going to go play again and she called her puppy dog demanding that we come and join them. He dropped me off at my car and I told them I would follow them. I didn't and texted them I was going to a party and they were welcome to come.

Emily texted me when I got home around 1:00 and was like "Thanks for coming tonight!" and I didn't text back.

This girl has hit the two-strike rule more than once... and everytime I strike her out and no-contact her she comes back with a ton of IOI's.

I don't know what the hell to do I've never been in this position before, and sorry for the long-winded post.

Thanks for all the comments, Speak.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She then grabbed me and pulled me to her room to show me that she painted it. I then left and she brought out her senior pictures and showed them to everyone and me"

So wait, your saying that you were alone with her in her room and you didnt make a move? BIG mistake if thats what actually happened.

How about instead of analyzing every little thing she does, you grow a pair, isolate her, and make a move!!! It sounds like you're doing everything perfectly, but you just cant finish it off! Its like hitting a home run but youre only touching 3 bases! You need to go in for the kill and touch home plate (aka, makeout/get it on!)

And I think you may be getting a little confused with the two strike rule. That has to do with girls flaking on dates. Ex: If you set up a date with a girl and then she flakes, she gets a strike.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
But I thought that it would be pretty easy to be alone with her and get some make out action. She then grabbed me and pulled me to her room to show me that she painted it. I then left....
See a problem there? You should have escalated right then and there.

But anyway...

You need to stop hanging out with these big groups. Yeah you showed your dominance and all that, yadda yadda yadda. Fine, but now you need to isolate. Hit her up, get her by HERSELF, and go from there. Escalate, and you will have the answer to your question.

And if it doesn't work, hit up the girl with the crush on you ;)

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i Know that is my problem! i can never get her alone! There were like two other people in the room with her and we're hanging out at her house so its not like I can just disappear with her. No i thought the same thing when she brought me to her room and when we got in we were followed by 2 people.... one of whom was her sister.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SPEAK said:
i Know that is my problem! i can never get her alone! There were like two other people in the room with her and we're hanging out at her house so its not like I can just disappear with her. No i thought the same thing when she brought me to her room and when we got in we were followed by 2 people.... one of whom was her sister.
Then you need to hang out with her ALONE. Just you and her. No one else. Tell her to come over your place to watch a movie or something.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She might be an AW. Find some way to get her alone and if there is always some beta or friend with her, its not their problem its hers. AWs will throw you IOI and everything else in the book but will not give it up. Get closer to her friend that likes you and use that friend as leverage. She'll be more apt to come after you more when you have another female showing you interest. In fact have her friend all over you if you can then have her friend lined up to get tapped. If your girl is an AW, tap her friend then be out.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
She might be an AW. Find some way to get her alone and if there is always some beta or friend with her, its not their problem its hers. AWs will throw you IOI and everything else in the book but will not give it up. Get closer to her friend that likes you and use that friend as leverage. She'll be more apt to come after you more when you have another female showing you interest. In fact have her friend all over you if you can then have her friend lined up to get tapped. If your girl is an AW, tap her friend then be out.
Yeah good analysis, after reading this over a couple times I agree with this, total attention *****. You said it yourself, she flirts with you then just runs off and talks to other people. AWs piss me off so much haha

thanks countries ;o

SPEAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks guys that was my impression as well. It sucks because you think you are being the Mack Daddy Don Juan having this hot girl all over you, and then she just goes and messes with your head (the big one.) I will try and get her friend even more interested in me, even though she is a real "nice girl", and see what happens from their.