Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teach your kids "Shoot to Kill".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I dont think its a troll bait, I think people seriously need to have a honest talk about such facts but being some things "offensive" no matter how you put them, it just happens that people feels to bring them up.

All of this could be avoided easily if it was simply allowed to talk freely.

I hope you dont consider my comment trolling as well because its not, just brutal honesty.
Oh gimme a break. Myself and others here know exactly why this thread exists. Its easy to look through speeddawgs post history and thread history and see that he loves to start threads or make posts that turn into race bait flame wars. Which is exactly why his threads always contain black suspects and a white victim.

You wont see him posting threads about the black man in Staten Island who was choked out by police and killed for no reason. Nor will you see him post the video about the white kid at the baseball game in Colorado who was shoved several times by an officer without breaking the law (essentially being assaulted for no reason).

People see through OPs BS. Which is why Fatal Jay, BeDJ, and myself are skeptical of the motive here. It is what it is though. We all know what to expect from this special brand of e-warrior.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Uh oh It's the "crimethink" watchdog.

Jaylan said:
Its easy to look through speeddawgs post history and thread history and see that he loves to start threads or make posts that turn into race bait flame wars. Which is exactly why his threads always contain black suspects and a white victim.
Settle down gaylan. When one race is 39 times more likely to commit violent crime than another race it's probably going to get discussed at some point.

Math and current affairs be RAYCISS!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Oh gimme a break. Myself and others here know exactly why this thread exists. Its easy to look through speeddawgs post history and thread history and see that he loves to start threads or make posts that turn into race bait flame wars. Which is exactly why his threads always contain black suspects and a white victim.

You wont see him posting threads about the black man in Staten Island who was choked out by police and killed for no reason. Nor will you see him post the video about the white kid at the baseball game in Colorado who was shoved several times by an officer without breaking the law (essentially being assaulted for no reason).

People see through OPs BS. Which is why Fatal Jay, BeDJ, and myself are skeptical of the motive here. It is what it is though. We all know what to expect from this special brand of e-warrior.
I kinda know what OP view is altought not as much as you apparently, I already had an argue with him about america bombing the rest of the world or trying to influence foreign governments trough cover ops whenever they dare not to take orders, yet I believe a whole point cannot be dismissed just because the one who brings it up may be biased.

A fact or event does not stop to exist just because the one who brings it up may have a pleasure in such fact to happen.

That would be like a woman rejecting us talking about fake rape accusation backed up from stats just because we are men so it could work in our favour.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

This is a typical feminist tactic, play the PC card to discredit the topic and the poster (which is multiculturalism and ghetto behavior) and change the subject. What does alleged police brutality have to do with the topic of violent crime and multiculturalism? Nothing. Start a new thread if you want to discuss that different topic.

BTW, that man in Staten Island, if you're talking about the incident I think you are, wasn't exactly "killed for no reason". He has a history of selling home made/untaxed cigarettes and was resisting arrest. Not condoning it, but when you resist, you're contributing to things like this happening.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This is a typical feminist tactic, play the PC card to discredit the topic and the poster (which is multiculturalism and ghetto behavior) and change the subject. What does alleged police brutality have to do with the topic of violent crime and multiculturalism? Nothing. Start a new thread if you want to discuss that different topic.

BTW, that man in Staten Island, if you're talking about the incident I think you are, wasn't exactly "killed for no reason". He has a history of selling home made/untaxed cigarettes and was resisting arrest. Not condoning it, but when you resist, you're contributing to things like this happening.
Home made cigarettes? No. Loosies? Yes. As in buying a pack of cigs and selling them one by one...aka loose cigarettes. Either way, he was not stopped for that. He was being harassed AFTER HE BROKE UP A FIGHT. And where in the video did the guy resist? He was pleading with the police to quit harassing him as they often do. He was telling them he shouldnt be bothered after he broke up a fight. The cigarette story given by cops was a smokescreen for why he was being harassed.

Next thing you know he gets killed in a choke hold. He didnt attack nor resist officers. He had no chance to resist. Watch the video again. The guy is standing and is making no forward movements towards anyone, nor is told he would be put under arrest...then a chokehold (illegal) comes out of nowhere. He pleads for air and dies. So when you misinterpret what happened, you are condoning what the police did.

Anyways...moving on...the main point of my previous post was to point out the posting habits of OP. Its no mystery to veterans here that guys like him have an axe to grind with minorities (especially black people). Hence his thread habits. Which is why him and a couple others on this site are usually the only ones posting flame bait topics like this.
( . )( . ) said:
Settle down gaylan. When one race is 39 times more likely to commit violent crime than another race it's probably going to get discussed at some point.

Math and current affairs be RAYCISS!!
Funny coming from a manospambot.

Arent you one of the same whiners on the web who get their knickers in a twist when women cite sexual harassment, assault, rape, or domestic violence stats? All followed by shouts of "dats misandrist :cuss: " or "Men's rights! :rockon: "

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Most violent crime and robbery is committed by ghetto people and in and around hoods and ghettos (or anywhere they congregate or roam) no matter what you try to claim. It's a fact as clear as the sky is blue.

And if you want to change the subject to talk about corruption, most countries south of the border and in Africa win the prize there too.
If you want to tally it up like that, then whites are behind all the wars, battles, and murders since the beginning of time. Whites pretty much wiped out all the native americans in America, hell the whites wiped out most blacks in southern African, and the whites wiped out all the aboriginals people in Australia.

it is multiple wars going on right now, that was lead by whites, and those are the facts.

The bombing over countries with innocent people and children getting killed goes to whites

So yes, when it comes to crimes and violence, and wars, whites surpass blacks. Hell look at slavery. Look at jim crow times when blacks was getting hung by whites for no reason

hell read about black wall street, where the blacks was advancing ahead of the whites, and the whites went in and killed everyone in that town.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
If you want to tally it up like that, then whites are behind all the wars, battles, and murders since the beginning of time. Whites pretty much wiped out all the native americans in America, hell the whites wiped out most blacks in southern African, and the whites wiped out all the aboriginals people in Australia.

it is multiple wars going on right now, that was lead by whites, and those are the facts.

The bombing over countries with innocent people and children getting killed goes to whites

So yes, when it comes to crimes and violence, and wars, whites surpass blacks. Hell look at slavery. Look at jim crow times when blacks was getting hung by whites for no reason

hell read about black wall street, where the blacks was advancing ahead of the whites, and the whites went in and killed everyone in that town.
More factually incorrect anti-white "noble savage" rhetoric designed by the Marxist indoctrinaires for the public school useful retards.

Whitey may have had the IQ needed to create sh!t that kills his enemies quicker no doubt, but at the end of the day blacks are still seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder.

But coz feeelz, dances with wolves, Django unchained and avatar and sh!t

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
More factually incorrect anti-white "noble savage" rhetoric designed by the Marxist indoctrinaires for the public school useful retards.

Whitey may have had the IQ needed to create sh!t that kills his enemies quicker no doubt, but at the end of the day blacks are still seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder.

But coz feeelz, dances with wolves, Django unchained and avatar and sh!t [/QUO

Blacks dont kill more because they are black, but because of the situations and places where some of them live in and, if you were to live in the same situation and place and were raised by the same father with the same values, you would do the exact same things. Thus its not a racial problem, but a problem of values within a certain comunity. Just thought I would clarify this because the previous posts seemed to allure to that idea I stated in the beging of this paragraph.
Also, I share your hate for feminist logic so if you could actually anwser the posts that contradict you without that pink text, which adds nothing to the conversation, even when used sarcastically, that would be great.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Watawata said:
Blacks dont kill more because they are black, but because of the situations and places where some of them live in and, if you were to live in the same situation and place and were raised by the same father with the same values, you would do the exact same things. Thus its not a racial problem, but a problem of values within a certain comunity. Just thought I would clarify this because the previous posts seemed to allure to that idea I stated in the beging of this paragraph.
Ah the often touted "coz poor" argument used by an array of confused equalists. Sorry mate that was debunked years ago when scientists discovered there were other races who shared the same lower socioeconomic status yet still somehow miraculously didn't murder 7 times more.

Have another try but this time with less feelz. You can do it.

Watawata said:
Also, I share your hate for feminist logic so if you could actually anwser the posts that contradict you without that pink text, which adds nothing to the conversation, even when used sarcastically, that would be great.
Ok.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

that sounds pretty anti-white, anti-American/western and ignorant. Yeah whites are so bad yet non-whites keep flooding western countries and don't want to go back to where they came from. Europe was invaded by vandal non-whites for millennia They had to know how to fight and make weapons to have survived. The natives of Americas were just various tribes constantly at war with each other. That's how initially a relatively small number of conquistadors was able to take control by allowing one tribe to go against another. Japan started the war in the entire Pacific. There's been plenty of genocide in Africa. They were implicit in the slave trade.

But none of that has anything to do with who are causing most of the crime and problems in society.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
that sounds pretty anti-white, anti-American/western and ignorant. Yeah whites are so bad yet non-whites keep flooding western countries and don't want to go back to where they came from. Europe was invaded by vandal non-whites for millennia They had to know how to fight and make weapons to have survived. The natives of Americas were just various tribes constantly at war with each other. That's how initially a relatively small number of conquistadors was able to take control by allowing one tribe to go against another. Japan started the war in the entire Pacific. There's been plenty of genocide in Africa. They were implicit in the slave trade.

But none of that has anything to do with who are causing most of the crime and problems in society.
He isnt saying that whites are responsible for anything, he is making the analogy that if you generalize coloreds as being all a certain way, we could easily conclude that whites are all a certain way.
So by disagreeing with the specifics of his statement, you are very much agreeing with the content of his message.

My thoughts are that race has nothing to do with it. The rich and the poor are more prone to steal from the middle class. Of course this statement is as generalized and prejudice as any other statement found in this thread.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:

Where are your complaints when posters on this board display obviously anti-minority behavior?

Anyways, like I said, OP was trying to start yet another racial flame war, and the thread has delivered. Hopefully mods will lock this useless thread now.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Not to excuse ghetto criminals, but if you want to understand them more, look at their backgrounds and situations.
I do understand them. Unfortunately it's WAYCISSS to tell the truth about the situation. And that's not the blacks' fault, so let's not misconstrue this. Blacks are just doing what any group in their position would be doing. I just wonder why the white liberal politburo enjoys decimating its own race.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Where are your complaints when posters on this board display obviously anti-minority behavior?
Show me where I've done this untruthfully.

Jaylan said:
Anyways, like I said, OP was trying to start yet another racial flame war, and the thread has delivered. Hopefully mods will lock this useless thread now.
Complete bullsh*t. Crying PC is your ONLY way out of this discussion without your tail between your legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.