Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tattoo Info

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys..well after going Gym for sometime..I feel confident that a nice tattoo will suit me on my back (shoulders). I will do it for the first time so asking:

Is there a specific place where women likes a man to tattoo? I mean the butt or pubics..some something.

Are tattoos dangerous or painful in anyway..I mean does it damage the skin even if its temporary in nature? Could it lead to infection?

Is small tattoo shops are safe enought o do it or should I look for some mroe professinonal tattoo shops?

What is the fade out time for a temporary tattoo..?

Do I need to be cautious while taking a shower..avoiding soaps and stuff in that area?

Which are the most common places that men tattoo? I workd in an orgnization and would want to tattoo some place which could be hidden and not so obvious..but can be seen in an unofficial setting or better still just in the bed room !! Which is more appealing..??

Hope to hear from u tattoo experts !!

Reaction score
Your post is a little confusing to me. There is no "temporary tattoo" administered via needle, contrary to popular myth. If you're planning on getting a henna tattoo, or something of that sort, I think you'll come off looking kind of lame, to be honest.

Also, it's my personal opinion that strictly decorative tattoos with no deeper meaning are a waste. I have two tattoos, and though I've been tempted to get more, I thoroughly think each one through. And while girls tend to like them, yes, because they're not scary or overly large, that wasn't a HUGE factor in my decision. My first tattoo is "CARPE DIEM" on my left shoulder, which is a constant reminder for me, and I could give two ****s about who sees it or thinks something about it. The other one is my favorite song in musical notation wrapped in a band around my right bicep (I'm a musician in both hobby and profession). Girls tend to really like that one, as it's not something you see every day, but that song also has deep personal meaning for me.

My recommendation: if you're choosing between getting a meaningless tattoo or getting no tattoo at all... just skip it. Remember, permanent REALLY does mean permanent.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Are tattoos dangerous or painful in anyway..I mean does it damage the skin even if its temporary in nature? Could it lead to infection?
Painful? Of course. Depending one how big and where on your body, and your tolerance for pain, it can extremely painful or just uncomfortable. The one on the back of my neck felt almost like a hard massage. But the one running from the side of my neck down to my wrist hurt like a mofo. Especially on the wrist, elbow, and clavicle. The one on the back of my neck says "Chi" in Kanji. For people who don't know what chi is, the easiest way to translate it would be "Spirit". The one running down the side of my neck to my wrist is a Tibetan prayer written in Sanskrit.

Yes, you could get it infected if you don't take care of it. Remember, thousands of tiny holes have been punched into your skin. But as long as you take care of it you should have no problem. The artist will tell you how to take care of it and what to buy.

Ask around for a reputable tattoo parlor. It may cost more but this tat will be on your body for the rest of your life. You'll regret saving a hundred bucks at some crappy place when you realize what a sh!t job they did.

And as said...don't get a tat unless it's something that has deep, lasting meaning to you. You don't want to be 50 and look back and think, "Man, I was such a dumbass for getting this tat!!!"

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score