Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Task Force Black : JSOC and SAS initiate hunter-killer ops against ISIS in Iraq

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Midnight, your emotional arguments are not persuasive whatsoever.
lol, his arguments never are. when he has no answer for you, he will insult/shame you as a response, he does that all the time.

MidnightCity said:
i have nothing to prove to you or anyone here so yea. blow me.
just like this.

and this coming from a guy who says he talks with the devil, believed the poster could bang a hooker for free, tells guys to chase after co workers with boyfriends, believes guys can still bang women with zero interest. smfh

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Root causes can go way back if we let them.
Both Jews and Arabs trace their history back to Abraham.

The first-born son in ancient times was very important. He got most of the inheritance, including the family responsibilities within the clan and its authority as well. Having two brothers fight over who was in charge when dad died would rip a family apart, so it was clearly set forth in the law of Moses that the first born son got everything important.

Abraham had trouble at first knocking up his wife. At her suggestion, he got a concubine, which was basically a second wife of lower status than the first - a live-in hooker. He knocked up the concubine and had Ishmael. Later, Abraham did manage to get his 1st wife pregnant, and she had Isaac.

Now, who was Abraham's first born son? Does knocking up the hooker count if he knocks up the wife later?

Jews trace their lineage to Isaac and Muslims trace their line to Ishmael, because they disagree on that question. We have to go back 4000 years to find the root cause of disagreement in the Middle East.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midnightcity did you have time to reconsider your point of view or you think still the same?

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Midnight, did you miss your AA meeting this week?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
what is it i need to reconsider?

do i think that the US presence in muslim territories is a factor in their hatred towards us? yes, I've said this already myself in this thread.

do i think this is the MAIN or SOLE reason for their hatred towards the US and the west like you and danger argue? absolutely not. its just a thread in a much more complicated web.

do i think the US government is always innocent, honorable, fair, or just? of course not. but 2 things to consider

1) i dont have to love my government to love my country or my countrymen.

2) once our armed forces are involved in foreign conflicts, whether the US is in the "right" or in the "Wrong" you better believe that i support our servicemen overseas.

many of my friends are military and they honestly believe that what we are doing in these countries is a good thing. the media doesnt report on the days massive amounts of ordinary iraqis of all sects turned up to vote during the iraq days post saddam hussein. youd have to be in the military or know a lot of military people to understand this.

things arent perfect there but, a utopian state ruled by a dictatorship is still a dictatorship no matter how beautiful or how much infrastructure the place has. what good is a beautiful desert city if you get locked up and tortured by regime members/supporters for even daring to speak out against it?

so in short no, i dont think the "root cause" of islamic militant/sympathizers attacks on western/american CIVILIAN targets is due solely to our presence in their land. and unlike you, i dont need others to agree with me to validate my own beliefs. so you keep doing you and i'll keep doing me.
So pretty much you reviewd certain of your points after being put near evidence but in order to show that you were right to begin with, you introduce new points or manipulate others.

At least people reading this thread probably had something to think about.

Just a note about your point 2

2) once our armed forces are involved in foreign conflicts, whether the US is in the "right" or in the "Wrong" you better believe that i support our servicemen overseas.
So if your gov sends armed thugs to kill people abroad to bend their resistance clearly being wrong they can still count on your support?

Something like shoving a stick in a prisoner ass or shooting civilians going to work as blackwater has been proofed to do?

What makes you better than a german seeing people sent with trains to get butchered in concentration camps and doing nothing? after all they were sticking to their country right or wrong.

I mean you cry so much about dictators then you are fine when its your nation behaving the same way as they normally do, you realize yourself that you contradict your words from a line to the other?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
give it up man. you have no argument. youre struggling for air. its just about your ego.

this whole thread was about you trying to prove me "wrong" or point out how stupid i am for "supporting" the US government.
Where are the weapons of mass destruction of Saddam which required us attack in iraq? they felt on the sea with bin laden?

Somebody answering other users "how his c0ck taste" cause they made fun of him should be the last one to talk about ego.

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
give it up man. you have no argument. youre struggling for air. its just about your ego.

this whole thread was about you trying to prove me "wrong" or point out how stupid i am for "supporting" the US government.
A text book example of projection

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i feel the love lol
Can you please answer the question about where are the weapons of mass destruction of Saddam?

Are you gonna answer or post some sarcastic line just to get the last word and save your ego?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't argue with midnightcity, he can only make lame insults against you, when you call him out on his sh!t advice, he has no answers, he can't answer, so he will project and deflect, like in this thread, then insult like he did below, thats what a guy who knows nothing always does.

btw, there were never any weapons at all, they knew that, they used the technicalities of "weapons" under the law to get their war, even the former generals said that.

MidnightCity said:
do me a favor, can you tell me what flavor my c0ck is?
very weak bro, come back with something better eh?

why don't you ask the devil that question? i'm sure you dream about him sucking you off at night, and that ain't no nightmare midnight! lmfao! :crackup:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you can't argue with midnightcity, he can only make lame insults against you, when you call him out in his sh!t advice, he will project, then insult like he did below.

btw, there were never any weapons at all, they knew that, they used the technicalities of "weapons" under the law to get their war, even the former generals said that.

very weak bro, come back with something better eh?

why don't you ask the devil that question? i'm sure you dream about him sucking you off at night, and that ain't no nightmare midnight! lmfao! :crackup:
Apparently midnight city disagrees, its not given to know his answers but surely he doesnt believe that there were never be any weapon of mass destruction...only flavoured c0cks, hamsters spinning and projections on others...I wonder how much time it takes for him to reply with:

"lol gay"

"next"

"lame"

or some other line he biblically studied here.

MidnightCity said:
its really getting your hamster going isnt it?

you think you win if i dont answer your question?

i dont move unless i want to move.

theres a whole amazing thread about this issue already in which bradd answered this question far more eloquently with links and facts than i care to do so here. go do a search
So we should ask Bradd to support your opinion instead of yourself?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Wasnt it much simple to leave Assad and Gaddafi to do what they were doing successfully? meaning keep those muslim terrorists in caves and giving stability and prosperity to the relative populations?

Of course not, both of them were too close to Putin so they had to be fought, Russia doesnt have to have friendly sea ports in the mediterranean.
It's not just about wanting to be a pain in the @ss for the Russians (although that's definitely part of it). American foreign policy in the Middle East centres around intentionally destabilizing the region and creating as many civil wars and sunni-shiite conflicts as possible. In one way, it's a clever policy. Get the muslims to kill each without direct involvement (think Iran-Iraq war, where Americans were arming and funding both sides). The problem is that these conflicts often get out of control and have unintended consequences (think 9/11).

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
It's not just about wanting to be a pain in the @ss for the Russians (although that's definitely part of it). American foreign policy in the Middle East centres around intentionally destabilizing the region and creating as many civil wars and sunni-shiite conflicts as possible. In one way, it's a clever policy. Get the muslims to kill each without direct involvement (think Iran-Iraq war, where Americans were arming and funding both sides). The problem is that these conflicts often get out of control and have unintended consequences (think 9/11).
Confused people are people that are easy to manipulate and control. #1 most important thing is the welfare of the American people as a whole.

What are you a saint? You dont look after your personal welfare?

I think its just fine to sway a group of people or a culture to the direction I want.

You think you would add up to d0g sh!t by being a humanitarian?

You do what you have to, and minimize damage as much as possible.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Some one has to be the top dog. Communism usually ends up with millions of people dead. There must be poor people, for there to be rich people.

The world is not nice, they do not care about you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score

I absolutely think it is. There is a reason they refer to Israel and the US has the lesser satan and the great satan. And that is because we both are over there, the US not in a location manner, but in a presence manner.

Why do you think they don't hate Canada? Or Finland? Or Denmark? Or Luexmbourg? Or China? Or India?

Supporting our troops has nothing to do with the subject on "why they hate us".[/QUOTE]

The only reason other countries hate us, is because we are A. wealthier and B. the most powerful.

If it wasn't us, it would be some one else, and they would hate them.

It has nothing to do with us being the U.S.A and everything to do with us being rich, and powerful.

I have zero sympathy (and certainly zero empathy) for lesser countries.:kick:

They way those b!tches talk sh!t about the U.S.A and/ or Americans makes me feel very un-humanitarian.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
The only reason other countries hate us, is because we are A. wealthier and B. the most powerful.
So if it is as you say instead of how Danger says, why exactly they dont hate Norway and Russia or Canada and Holland?

They all have a life standard way above them and are military much stronger, I would say no match in a conventional war.

I guess Norway has the highest gpd in Europe, no hate toward them?

China has a million soldier army, no hate against so much man power?

None of them is bothering them.

Regarding your previous talk about the world not being a nice place I agree, but the point is that its not nicer or worse for nationA or nationB, it happens that sometime it get worst for the pupolation of nationA and nationB while getting better for the elites and ruling classes of nationA.

I mean you guys get the terrorists threat, your elites get the oil and the territorial supremacy which leads to resources and money, do you think its a good deal for you?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
because muslims have already overrun these places. arent you aware of the scandinavian problem with surge of muslim immigrants in their region?

simple research will lead you to enws reports of city streets in these countries burning at the hands of these people.

look at the whole controversy in france thats been happening since 1989 regarding the womens use of the "hijab"

again you miss my point.

im not debating why they hate us in this thread. i never was. nor was i ever debating or defending the US governments role in the region nor was i annoyingly prodding anyone to see things my way. this is what youre trying to shove down my throat for some reason while i repeated tell you that i dont care. yet when i make my point my words are twisted and im accused of supporting PRIVATE contractors like blackwater lol.

whether the US is guilty of "provoking terrorists" is something i dont care about. i wasnt around back when this all "started". all i know is im around now to have seen what theyre about NOW. whether i think the US was in the right or the wrong in the past does not matter to me at this point.

my point is am all for our servicemen in these conflicts. they dont choose the fights. i have seen first hand all the sacrifices made by the people who end up going over.

as for the "tired blood for oil" platitude; spoils of war. rather we have it than they do.

as far as WMDs go, it was a known fact that saddam was using gas on his own people and violated international peace laws repeatedly.

if we invaded syria after wed been attacked by muslim extremists because we believe they funded them and Assad is just a despot human rights violating scum bag in general; do you think we'd find the gas he was using on his own citizens?
I guess that if you quote Dangers name on the quote, it will be easier for him to answer, as long as you want an answer from him of course.

Regarding your line directed to me sorry but " it was a known fact" its not enough since Im still waiting for someone to tell me (I mean to tell the international community) what happened and where are those weapons of mass destruction which lead to the invastion and yet has be found.

I mean you can find a bedouin with a satellite and take him down with a predator missile yet you cannot find something stationary which probably takes an entire facility to be stored safely, they can find a coule or russian trucks moving to ukraine but they cannot find a huge bunker full of guard towers and scientists.

"It was known..." from who? mothers for safety of children council? rockfeller corps? foxnews? ice cream dealers union?