Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tariq Nasheed: The Mack Within (Book)

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the link to the book
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594481792/104-7969195-1266325?v=glance&n=283155

Has anyone read this book? If you have, I would like to know your thoughts

I was watching Conan O Brian (hilarious dude btw) last week and this guy (Tariq Nasheed) comes on and talks briefly about teaching men to value themselves and not listen to the 'nice guy' crap that's being programmed into male heads by society

This is his new book and it's gotten pretty good reviews, I'm lookin' to buy it

Edit -> Here's the Book Description off amazon:
The Art of Mackin' was the first book of rules for players-from overcoming fears of getting dissed to spotting a stank dead on. Now the expert on mackin' is back with the ultimate straight-up guide for every mack and mack-wannabe. Whether he's after ass or cash, trying to spit game at a Benz-driving Diamond Girl or a street-tough Copper Chick, or if he's just tired of being coochie-whipped, it's time to open up this book and unlock the time-tested secrets of the mack game.

Last edited:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have the book in about two weeks, If I can be bothered to actually read it we will see...

I'll give a rehash of anything I find really interesting.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
Here's the link to the book
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1594481792/104-7969195-1266325?v=glance&n=283155

Has anyone read this book? If you have, I would like to know your thoughts

I was watching Conan O Brian (hilarious dude btw) last week and this guy (Tariq Nasheed) comes on and talks briefly about teaching men to value themselves and not listen to the 'nice guy' crap that's being programmed into male heads by society

This is his new book and it's gotten pretty good reviews, I'm lookin' to buy it

Edit -> Here's the Book Description off amazon:
The Art of Mackin' was the first book of rules for players-from overcoming fears of getting dissed to spotting a stank dead on. Now the expert on mackin' is back with the ultimate straight-up guide for every mack and mack-wannabe. Whether he's after ass or cash, trying to spit game at a Benz-driving Diamond Girl or a street-tough Copper Chick, or if he's just tired of being coochie-whipped, it's time to open up this book and unlock the time-tested secrets of the mack game.
I saw the guy on Mtv true life or made (dont reember wich one) but he was helping some highschool kid get a girlfriend or something, the kid got okay results.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

yeah I saw that too. was a great episode of Made

i'll check this book out sometime soon

Reaction score
I talked to Tariq this morning on account that he's my mother's ex husband's cousin's grandpa's neighbor and he said he would post on this site very soon under the name of Osama Pimp Laiden so watch out for some hard hitting award winning tips!

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
^if you're not kidding, then mad