Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tampa, Florida

White_Rabbit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some help guys, I just left everything i owned behind and moved to Tampa ... lol long story short I know no one and everything here is way different than what I'm used to ... I mean WAYYY different plus I suck at picking up women I was hoping if any of you live in the area we could meet up at a club and I could be your wingman for the night and learn something I'm fairly good looking (I think anyway) I dont wana get to in depth but if you PM me or something I could give you more info

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man; I lived there for several years. There's plenty of crackheads and freaks, but some decent people as well.

An excellent place to take a girl for a walk is the University of Tampa. After business hours, you can park for free and walk by the river across from downtown. Also, Davis Island is an excellent place to take a girl to watch a sunset. Cross the bridge and keep driving across the island and by the tiny airport is a nice place by the shore.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, we're neighbors now. i'm living in tampa too. i suck at this but i would like to sarge with u whenever u have the chance. i'm telling u man, if u like spanish girls, then florida is the place for u.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im about an hour to the south of u.

i hate this place.

White_Rabbit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I live on Waters Ave, its off Dale Mabry Hw. just to give you an idea of where in tampa I'm at... Its gona be a couple weeks at least before I'm ready to really do anything I was just in a motercycle accident I got hit by a car and the bumper smashed my foot in between the car and my bike so I'm crutchin it right now I heal fast so in a couple weeks I should be ok to go out only problem is my bike got smashed up... now i got no wheels but I'm gona go buy a POS with my next bonus check so i have something to get around in... but yeah I would like to go sarge around town especially at university mall and the college area. I also just got a bran new apt. its pretty nice so we will have a nice place to ... get to know any of the women we meet. (well once i get down and buy some crap for the house rofl)

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kool, u don't live that far from me. I don't know if you know Leto High School, but i live near there. i just hope ur feet will heal faster. the idea of "getting to know the women more" in ur apartment sound great. contact me when ur feet heal. we can sarge at my community college(HCC), it's doesn't have as much girls as a university but i think it will last us for a while. plus near my campus is a international mall. it's the best place to score blonde girls. but we have to find a transportation first, because i got into a car accident a few months ago.

Martini Joe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't live there anymore, but there's always Ybor city. First friday in St. Pete is a little low key and better quality brauds. So many places, so little time. I miss it, kat. I'd still be there if there was a decent buck to be found.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
hey, we're neighbors now. i'm living in tampa too. i suck at this but i would like to sarge with u whenever u have the chance. i'm telling u man, if u like spanish girls, then florida is the place for u.
spanish girls are in spain. not many spanish immigrants in america. spain is a very nice place these days. ever been to madrid or barcelona? not too bad. spain is now a place that people immigrate to...not from.

i really doubt there are "spanish" girls all over florida. just because you speak spanish doesn't make you a spaniard. the people in spain get very pi**ed when you call a mexican, cuban, or puerto rican a spaniard. kinda like calling an american guy an englishmen because he speaks english.

i hated miami. probably the most over-hyped place i have been in my life. great looking guys there. as i have always said, if i had to live in america 12 months of the year i would go gay. miami would be the place i would hit if that were the case.

of course, you always will have guys who think that everywhere has hot girls. those are the funniest guys on here.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, i guess i'm a ignorant person. that's how everyone here have been calling puerto rican, cuban and mexican people. to me, that's like calling chinese,vietnamese and japanese people asian. so to me, spanish is more like a race but i think the proper way is hispanic. but if u're happen to be spanish from spain, that i'd apologize for my ignorant.

White_Rabbit

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey greenlake I sent you a private message check it out.