Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tall women

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'7" and know the feeling with the tall ones. Really I have no preference as I LIKE WOMEN period! I have dated several taller than me and one was I think about 5'11". Some whom I dated were taller than I was and wore heels too. too fvcking sexy!!!

If you have a problem with the taller ones, send them my way to my short a$$!! Otherwise, keep them lying down/ horizontal and you will not care!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Otherwise, keep them lying down/ horizontal and you will not care!
That's the mindset I need :D Plus, I'll grow more muscles so I can toss her around anyway, haha.

I totally pefer smaller girls but at the same time I really don't wanna miss out on the taller ones, ESPECIALLY when they give me strong signs of interest (which is basically the situation that made me write this thread). This happens ocassionally when I'm in the club, and things are quite physical in the club so it becomes an issue. But hey, even if I can't dance properly with her, that doesn't mean I can't hump her leg lol. And if kissing is difficult, why not learn how to do that classic kissing move they do a lot in old movies? (where the guy sort of bends her backwards and leans over her, while holding her up). And if it just feels awkward anyway, why not ask her number and try to get her in bed ASAP? (where her length doesn't mean anything anymore). By the way, if the girl is tall and has some pounds on her, she makes for a great doggystyle eperience :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, you make no sense.

If a girl's face is beautiful, it's beautiful.
If a girl's tits are beautiful, they are beautiful.
If a girl's ass is beautiful, it's beautiful.

In your view, all of those things stop being beautiful the moment the girl is taller than you... That seems quite ridiculous and impossible to me. What seems more plausible to me, is that you convince yourself all of those things are not beautiful to you if the girl is taller than you. That's called self-deception and I don't do that sh!t .
I like them short, what can I say? There are enough women out there that you should be able to choose what you want. To me, once a woman gets to be a certain height, she starts to look a little freakish. Yeah, they have breasts, but so what, so do the rest of the girls. I know a lot of guys like taller women, and that's their preference. To each his own. I don't go around telling them they should like shorter women.

I'm not saying the girl isn't beautiful necessarily when she's tall, I just prefer them short.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough.. :up:

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im about 5'5" maybe 5'6" on a good day.

I find taller chicks atttractive and a challenege to boot. So I say, if you find her hot and taller than you, go for it!

and plus "They are all the same height lying on their backs!!"

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short & tall, I love them all! Though here in town, most people are short. I'm high in demand since I'm kinda tall (6'1") but the tallest I've dated is 5'11". There just haven't been any taller girls that I've been attracted to.

sandman007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and once dated a chick who was 5'11".....pretty girl but just didn't feel right in bed because she was so damn tall. Next girlfriend was 5'1" and much sexier in my opinion because she was so little. Probably didn't hurt that she has 32D breasts and a great azz. At this point in my life, I have for some reason gotten to where I'm not attracted to anything but petite women and I really hate that because it makes an already shallow pool even shallower. But it is what it is!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your head. Since a woman is so much taller than you you have to keep looking up at her. You ever got that feeling when you were little and sitting down and of all these tall people walking past you? Its like the same thing, but once you realize the woman is a 8 I doubt you'd care anymore. Its not like the both of you are vertical during sex.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
It's all in your head. Since a woman is so much taller than you you have to keep looking up at her. You ever got that feeling when you were little and sitting down and of all these tall people walking past you? Its like the same thing, but once you realize the woman is a 8 I doubt you'd care anymore. Its not like the both of you are vertical during sex.
I just realized.. If you're much shorted than the girl you probably can't pierce too deep when ****ing her with the both of you standing up :cuss:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in your head.
Well duh, that's not the point. We realize it's "all in our heads".. but knowing that fact doesn't suddenly make tall chicks attractive to us. I like petite women. I don't care why I like 'em, I just like 'em.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We realize it's "all in our heads".. but knowing that fact doesn't suddenly make tall chicks attractive to us. I like petite women. I don't care why I like 'em, I just like 'em.
When you realize it's "all in your head", that means you can change it. Which, of course, does take some effort. And that's where the following question comes in: 'Do you want to change it?' Some people do (like me) and some obviously don't (like you).

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a thing for shorties ^^
I'm 6'5 mind you
I'm currently seeing a 4'11 azn hottie
HAHA
its such a head cuss when ppl see us 2gethr
+ she looks really young too (like a teenager, even tho she's 27)~
every1 looks at me like I'm a ****ing pedophile

But I don't care~I'm attracted to her....
I think nature conspires to bring balance into the universe
if a guy is average height (or some other random feature), he will most likely hook up with women of average height (or woteva/)
but if there is a dramatic imbalance, nature will seek to redress that by pairing those genes with their opposite.

At least thats my theory^^

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of shorter chicks to hit on...and most short chicks like guys who are closer to their height.

What's the Big Deal?

Drop the Tall ones and go for the shorter ones (problem solved).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I'm in the club and some hot tall chick sends me IOI's, I automatically disqualify her because of her length and I neglect her. I feel like I should change my attitude but I have these stubborn thoughts that won't let me.
Reading this, I'm not so sure you are really attracted to these girls. Maybe you are ignoring nature and your inner man, which is telling you that you don't want some woman who towers over you. Why fight nature?

I guess what you think the problem is that you see "opportunities" here with these tall girls, but don't feel compelled to take advantage of them. Maybe the reason they are available is other guys aren't interested in them either, because of their height. The cute little petite lasses are probably getting all the attention. It's just like girls who like tall men. Maybe you are just trying to force yourself to accept something that you don't really want.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Reading this, I'm not so sure you are really attracted to these girls. Maybe you are ignoring nature and your inner man, which is telling you that you don't want some woman who towers over you. Why fight nature?

I guess what you think the problem is that you see "opportunities" here with these tall girls, but don't feel compelled to take advantage of them. Maybe the reason they are available is other guys aren't interested in them either, because of their height. The cute little petite lasses are probably getting all the attention. It's just like girls who like tall men. Maybe you are just trying to force yourself to accept something that you don't really want.
You got it all backwards...

Suppose we replace 'tall girls' with 'hot babes'. Would you tell someone who feels uncomfortable and awkward with hot babes: "Dude, that's nature, it's your inner man telling you that you don't want a hot babe. Why fight nature? You are forcing yourself to accept something that you don't really want."

Anyway, I sense that you're not going to 'get it' anyway, so this is where the conversation ends for me. I've solved my issue and will seize my opportunities with tall girls from now on. Thanks for your viewpoint!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish more men would go after the tall ones to free up the petite ones.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP: it is really quite simple

Take a beautiful girl, and in your mind make her one of two types: 1) short and petite 2) tall and leggy

Which *incarnation* are you attracted to more?

If you truly are attracted to the short girl, then everything is fine

If you choose the taller girl, then there is a disconnect between your true desires and your mind (which says tall girls are no good). You have a problem here.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
platform shoes, tippy toes, roller blades, mini stilts, a step stool, big afro

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I just feel too clumsy with them, like I can't properly handle their bodies, lol. Dancing, kissing, the whole physical aspect, a man should always be able to lead a girl's body as he pleases. But with these tall girls, I feel like I'm not in control, I even feel kinda intimidated by their physical appearance (just like you would when some guy challenges you to a fight and stands an inch away from you, towering over you because he's much taller than you).

So how do you guys handle this "problem"? When I think about it, I can tell myself: "Who cares about all that stuff? The moment you lie on top of her, banging her brains out, all of that won't matter!" But as soon as I approach a tall girl, I just feel like a fish out of water...

I rarely go to the club anymore, but a few weekends ago I did. I danced with a girl shorter than I was and it felt funny to me because the last few have been my height or taller. I love the tall ones personally! Not to mention this short one was all lushed out and about beat me to death on the floor.