Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tall guys, I'd like to hear from you

Reaction score
I've gotten a good amount of p*ssy and gone out on a lot of dates with a lot of different women because

1. I have unwavering determination
2. My game is decent
3. I have a muscular build
4. I am attractive
5. I have potential (I have a successful business)

I have succeeded despite the very real limitations of race and height because of those 5 above attributes. I'm a 5'7 Asian Man.

I want you to interview every woman you know and ask her if height and race matters.

Go ahead. Do it.

Then come back to this thread.

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
You picked up pretty much the least significant thing in my whole post.
I hate people who complain about their height because it's something that is very insignificant. What does height REALLY do for you?
Not much man. It's just an SSI and you can reach high things; that's it.

I don't think being short is bad at all. I don't think they're victims of society at all man. I also know I definitely don't put down short people. The truth about height is that there's nothing to be insecure about whether it comes to being "too short" or even "too tall."

Height is just a thing. Man it's just like weight. Big cats and scrawny cats can still bring in the pvssy haha
You're acting like we're better than them just because we study game...

LOL maybe you didn't read my post.

First of all, I know you think being short isnt bad. Do you know why? because you are RIGHT...ITS NOT BAD. I am not talking about hating you or me. Im talking abour you hating some short guy who DOESNT KNOW that height doesn't matter.

I said that you cant hate guys because its not THEIR FAULT. I am NOT TALKING about us DJ like people. I am talking about the AVERAGE guy out there right now. Those guys have been conditioned to think height is a big factor. Its not their fault for thinking that. Its societys fault(media, people, movies, etc.). You cant HATE THEM for being a victim to societys conditioning. If anything, you should feel pity.

its significant because you just insulted a good junk of the male population who don't know what they think is wrong. They are blinded from the truth and its not their fault. Its societys

We are better than the average man who is affected by the social conditioning. If we weren't so open minded for the truth, we would still not be getting any *****s

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'9" wear size 17 shoes, 36x40 jeans.

I've dated them 5'2" on up to 6'3".

The girl that was 5'2" insisted on wearing heels all the time, only thing that sucked was she was really soft spoken so I found myself bending down in public all the time to try and hear her ass. ugh

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Man you've been smoking some AFC shyt.
Girls don't pre-select guys based on height, unless they're insecure about their own height.

OH YES THEY DO! Short men have much more trouble picking up women than tall guys do.

Women instictively look for a "protector" who is taller & more powerful than themselves. Go look at the dating sites. You very rarely see a woman say "height doesn't matter". All the women are looking for TALL guys.

Tall, dark and handsome... Not short, blonde and homely

Yell at me if you want to, but the truth of the matter is: Men prefer trim bodied females, Women prefer tall males.

If fat chicks and short guys ever got together it would be prefect.