Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to this new chick, found out she does ecstasy

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, not new to the forums but did just sign up.

Been talking to this new girl for awhile, everything is going great and we are really kicking it off.

Getting to know her more, find out she likes to go to raves and do ecstasy. Not like a one time thing, but like once a week. She is trying to get me to do it also but I am not going to ever do that stuff just from what I read it does.

Should I just next this girl? If we didn't have such a great time together it would be easier to make this decision. So any tips or advice would be appreciated.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want out of this girl? Do you want a girlfriend, or just a piece of ass?

If you just want a piece of ass, then bang this X popping *****. Go to a rave with her, smoke some weed, have a few drinks, or don't do any drugs... It's whatever. Just have a good time, do your thing, and secure the hole.

If you want a girlfriend, then look else where. If you are really not feeling her lifestyle, and are not interested in exploring that sort of life, then next her. Unless there is really something special about this girl, then there is no reason to keep her around.

Remember the number 1 rule: It's all about YOU.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a weak mind that would eventually give in to her manipulations to become a drug addict like her and ruin your life in the process then get her the hell out of your life immediately.

However if you can keep telling her no to her demands that you do drugs with her and have a strong mind and convictions as I do use her for a piece of ass for as long as you can.

Alternatively if you are looking to have a real relationship with some chick ditch this girl.

As even if you continue to say no to her and to her drugs the tragedy of loving a drug addict is watching them slowly kill themselves with their poison of choice.

A depressing scenario no man of worth and DJ knowledge would ever put themself in.

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
She does drugs and she's trying to persuade you to do drugs.
If you have no intentions to go into that lifestyle then my honest opinion is: NEXT!

-VdoubleR

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls into drugs are easy. Do E once with her, **** her, then continue ****ing her until you become bored.

in the meantime look for a girl that's actually worth your time.

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
Girls into drugs are easy. Do E once with her, **** her, then continue ****ing her until you become bored.

in the meantime look for a girl that's actually worth your time.
I can **** her already I know, she already tried. I was trying to make this more than just a **** buddy

and I am not going to do E especially over a chick

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err0r said:
I can **** her already I know, she already tried. I was trying to make this more than just a **** buddy
I used to throw raves back in the day. We used to **** all those little E-tard chics. Easy pickings. You can't make her more than a **** buddy, unless you want to get dragged into her world. She's not ready to come into your world. People do drugs for more than just the high. Always remember that. The first time may be to experiment or to have fun or whatever but eventually it becomes about masking something, hiding something, ignoring something, running from something. It becomes a temporary refuge that creates more problems than it solves. Later you have to deal with not only the drug problems, but the problems that lead to the drug problems. I know you aren't ready to do all of that work with this girl. So either make her an FB or move on. My advice to you honestly....move on man. It's a seductive world and I've watched it take many people under and to the darkside. Steer clear.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should do it with her, it will be fun. Just remember to drink water ;)

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER BRO

this chick is LOW QUALITY.

You DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS X - HOR!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your lifestyles are incompatible. Just fvck her and nothing more mate.

Err0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you guys are right, I will just have her as a fb. I really dont want to deal with the drama and trying E is not an option. Thanks for the inputs.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls that are e-tards are slvts. The go to raves to dress as skankily as possible (without being called hor ect..) and just go to do x and hook up with as many guys as possible. Big display of low value.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bang her while shes on ex. It will be a new adventure for you promise you that. I wouldn't call her again after those girls are usually really freaky on x take my word.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs are one of my red flags. I have no problem with weed and smoke it a fair bit, but I hardly ever date anyone in the stoner circle (I'm focused and driven, and sadly 7/8 of the people in that circle are neither). When we start getting into the hard stuff, then it's most likely going to be a huge no.

Best to next her if she's not just a piece of ass (and if she is, be upfront with her).