Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to girls HIGH

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not good for best results if you are really stoned...but can be fun if you don't get paranoid easily...i don't smoke anymore but anyone saying weed and women don't mix are crazy....i have had some of the best sex in my life high as hell...it's like you are f^cking her inside a movie and banging every square inch of her body....and the orgasms for me last much longer...weed makes both food and sex amazing in my experience..

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
great posts

exactly what i was looking for since i didnt ask if i should quit weed or not thanks for the help fellas but can you explain ace pot smoker?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil:
Weed and women don't mix.
zinc4:
i don't smoke anymore but anyone saying weed and women don't mix are crazy....i have had some of the best sex in my life high as hell...it's like you are f^cking her inside a movie and banging every square inch of her body....and the orgasms for me last much longer...weed makes both food and sex amazing in my experience..
I agree with both of you. Weed doesn't mix with game (I forget everything), but it does mix with doggy style. The one time it does mix with game are stoner chicks.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 situations it works for me:

1. if me and the girl are both high/smoked together (already been talked about)

2. if im pretty drunk when i go to smoke. then it gives me this awesome burst of euphoria, I come back to the party ready to dance and talk to women (for a while, before I slow down)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to be a pothead, until I realize I needed it for everything, and it was making me overweight and lazy. Haven't done it since 2006, and won't go back to it ever again, weed is not a miracle drug, if anything it is a crutch for thousands of people out there that think they need it to improve them, when actually its all in the persons mind when their high.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I use to be a pothead, until I realize I needed it for everything, and it was making me overweight and lazy. Haven't done it since 2006, and won't go back to it ever again, weed is not a miracle drug, if anything it is a crutch for thousands of people out there that think they need it to improve them, when actually its all in the persons mind when their high.

HEY take your negativity out of here i dont see an answer to my question if you have nothing to say about my question then dont comment men ... for fcuk sakes im sick and tired of this bs if you dont like weed is your choice idc man but dont feed me no bull**** just so you can feel better i have no problem with it....

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
You should experiment for yourself, though. Everyone's unique. See how it affects you and go from there.

Will do and i will report back what happens...

Sneevox

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno. I did it one time. Talked all metaphysical and basically explained the spirit realm to a girl I had met...
She's a bit of a weirdo as well, though.
Worked out. Now she's on my jock 24/7 and it's kind of crazy.
I wouldn't say that works with every girl, though.

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just depends if you can handle your ****. ;) That's it. As long as you don't close up, you could talk about anything. The two of you are high.

SOME kids can sarge high whether they're pursuing stoner chicks or not. But these aren't common. Pot affects different people in different ways. In extroverts, it doesn't really slow them down. Anyone who's a thinker, though, usually clams up if they don't pace themselves.

Now, don't think you'll ever come off as intelligent and witty when you're real high, but if they like to smoke, too, it's not like their expectations are going to be in that field anyway when the both of you are lit.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard...because when I'm high I take about stuff that is irrelevant...

On top of that your eyes will be low and red which unless she is a stoner girl is not attractive at all