Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to a girl who I think has a bf but she was hardcore flirting with me

mattyvv

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I do here... she was flirting so hard with me the other night. How do I ask her about her bf if she has it or not, cuz her facebook says shes got a bf. but shes taken theinitiative to IM me a few times now.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
face book? IM? I'm not sure what this means but i'm guessing its something to do with a chat room on line. I couldnt possibly bring myself ot try and pick up women on the internet, but each to there own.CRINGE!
Any way about the boyfriend issue. Girls in my experience are worse than fellas for cheating on there boyfriends, i'm not saying that from a bitter twisted, "my long term girlfriend cheated on me an left me for dead" point of view cos this never happened. I'm talking about my, many, many, many female friends point of view. The difference between men and women on the cheating front is that the men brag, get caught etc.. and the women keep it to themselves and come off as all innocent etc... even the most unsuspecting of women probably cheat there boyfriends, trust me, they've probably been with me!!! ha ha only kidding. but what i'm saying is even if she has a boyfriend dont let it stop you

mattyvv

Don Juan
Reaction score
response, with more info

ya we know each other from class, and we chat online and chill occasionally... I wanna make a move but dont know how to ask her but if she DOES have a really good BF what she will say, any ideas how to ask this in a non threatening way

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In what ways was she flirting? can you give more detail?
Does IM mean instant message?
any whoo. Dont ask if she has a boyfriend, girls will usually find a way of dropping it into the convosation, if they do, quite early on, thats if they want you to know. Or if they do have a boyfriend and dont give a **** then they probably wont mention it!
Have you met up before in a friends sort of way also?

mattyvv

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the answer!

Yeah, I got it into the conversation-

Me: yeah I took my gf to the bahamas this year, then it ended lol
hb: oh that sucks
me: yeah what about u, u got anyone?
hb: yeah I have a boyfriend, things are going well but it will probably end soon hes leaving for a semester for australia.
me: oh that sucks

shes def flirting with me online.. showing signs of interest: heres examples right from convo:

HB: yea im dating someone ... he goes here .... its been pretty good as of now. unfortunately will prob end soon b/c he going to austrialia for a semester
(exact quote from convo)

HB:i think i have poison ivy
Me:were u playin down by the river again..I told u not to go there!
HB:hhahaah i did, i walked my friends dog
Me:im sorry to hear that
HB:you should be its allyour fault haha
Me: : no im just sorry because u wont look as cute with poison ivy
HB:lol, hey hey Always cute haha

etc etc

so I dunno what to do here.. any ideas guys?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know where u get the idea that she's flirting with you, but from the chat log you showed...it seems like you're the one flirting with her...

whether or not a girl's interested, the attention you give her will always keep her around.

if youre intersted just make the move man

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went about this all wrong, thinking-wise. Not saying you messed anything up, just that you spent way too much thinking about something you didn't have to think about at all.

You see, you actually went onto Facebook and researched whether or not she's single, then you tried to nimbly guide the conversation towards you casually asking if she was single or taken. Why so much work!?

All you've got to do is start out with the assumption she is single. Don't even think about a boyfriend. Girls are single until they tell you otherwise. Flirt with her, just a bit, and make your move. If she has a boyfriend she intends to remain faithful to, at that point she'll turn you down and tell you she has a boyfriend. If she says nothing, you are exempt from all responsibility (no matter what her facebook says).

Don't bother with a girl if she does have a boyfriend, but start from the assumption that she doesn't. There's no logical reason to go about it any other way.

mattyvv

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man

yeah that makes alot of sense, well I diddent research it, when I found her on facebook I just looked and saw it, wasnt searching for it. the stuff I used in the convo wasnt even the flirting part, she was telling me she was like a sunday school teacher, and she was bad and a sexy latino haha- things that lead me to believe shes looking for another guy cuz she thinks her and her bf are gonna break up soon. But I understand what your saying in terms of assuming shes single. Thanks for the input.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but big time flirts are generally just ****-teases who flirt with everyone.

When she starts hangiing off me all the time & is asking question, that's when I know she wants it for shizzle.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Man, i like me a sexy latina girl. Anyway...

I'd keep tabs on this. She could be planning to replace you for her old bf once he's gone. That's good for you, sux for him. But hey, austrailian girls are nice.

Unless like, you dont wanna be "the replacement bf". I imagine that's not the best title out there.